Are they a different race?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive met some Habeshas that look 100% Indian/Asian, you wouldnt be able to tell they are Africans.
Some that look Somali
Some that look mixed (black/white)
Some that look bantu.
They are not a pure race, heavily mixed.
there is still typical habesha look they are not likee african americans I know when one is habesha.

Some Tutsis actually look very Horn African. Take Paul Kagame for example:
Kagame-looks.jpg

He would completely blend in with the average person in Somalia.
God i love this man. I can't wait until we get our paul kagame! why don't we build ties with rwanda instead of those desert rats.

:banderas:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Habeshas are mostly cushitic with some Yemeni arab. That still classifies them as cushtic though mostly

:what1:you guys can't say that they look closer to Yemenis then us,its clear they are closer to us but their are differences

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@AussieHustler
@Apollo
@Reiko

Guys have a look here the gender wars have stopped but this @NA9 qumayu keeps starting them can you sort this equally on all grounds I don't participate in bashing xalimos anymore but this qumayu keeps on trolling it's clear she's a troll and she needs to be banned

Last edited:
Tf?
The second & third guy have Madow(bantu or omotic) admixture you qumayo. They're not real Somalis. The last guy looks deformed.
:camby:

I could just as easily flip against you and claim these are real xalimos/somali women you self-hater..
somali-girl.jpg

images

images

:damn::holeup::drakelaugh:
:damn::damn:

@NA9 always want us to look bad by picking deformed people stop the self hate nayaa

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Black and proud!
giphy.gif
:gucciwhat:so you are in cahoots with you're blm buddies to troll huh:bell:it's beginning to look predictable the moment abdiexit is over you abdi bashers come out of you're cave to bash abdis wallahI its the same with you selfhating insecure daddy issues destroyed s with no future with a man and you vent you're frustrations at abdis typical

Status
Not open for further replies.