Are somalis bullied in UK?

We do like each other only you are spreading this .00000000001somalikillers I hear more frequently somali stabbing in Europe everyday Somali guy get stabbed in London at least us maybe every 8 month you might hear one shooting on news you guys far connected to your culture or Deen how do you keep anything you can't even keep your women

Hasn't there been like north of 4 Somalis killed in Minneapolis this year alone?

I'm speaking generally not specifically it trend that you farahs are in the same boat as Asian man in London even your woman are rejecting you guys. why I wouldn't have problem with it I'm Somali so I'm asking you as representative of Farah londoners, what going?

As a somali girl in London I can tell u that the somalis I know including me are intrested in Somali guys only. I have been in bare convos where the girls just chat shit about how west african/carribbean men are just ugly and refuse to even want kids from them. The only thing they like is the music they produce.

My friend said it best when your like 13/14 u are intrested in other guys that arent somali but once u get older u go for somali guys, as someone u want to marry. This same girl is now getting married to a somali this October.

As a somali girl in London I can tell u that the somalis I know including me are intrested in Somali guys only. I have been in bare convos where the girls just chat shit about how west african/carribbean men are just ugly and refuse to even want kids from them. The only thing they like is the music they produce.

My friend said it best when your like 13/14 u are intrested in other guys that arent somali but once u get older u go for somali guys, as someone u want to marry. This same girl is now getting married to a somali this October.
Congrats to your marriage, best wishes

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

I agree but I think 18/19 is very young and a lot of girls follow trends at this age too since they're still teenagers (late) I say once you reach 23 you grow out of these silly trends and focus more on what you really like and want. Kudos to you and your friend for preferring somali guys over other races. How old are you and your friends if you dont mind me asking?

The beef between Malis and Madows is peak in Camden and Leyton. The last killing in Camden was a bidda yute done by Mali yutes he got chased and cheffed in Kentish Town. The other one was the one in Leyton of that 14 year old boy Jaden Moodie who was rammed of his ped and stabbed to death.

These people dont know these Somalis and Congolese are the new savages. The time of the Jamaicans is over.

Bro reer leyton are well presented in prison smh

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I hate to be that guy, but it's mostly London somalis and it's mostly Landers that have created this reputation

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I hate to be that guy, but it's mostly London somalis and it's mostly Landers that have created this reputation
is hawiye that's the majority for the last time they used to be a majority till reer konfuur came in the millions and ultimetly ruined our name.

I agree but I think 18/19 is very young and a lot of girls follow trends at this age too since they're still teenagers (late) I say once you reach 23 you grow out of these silly trends and focus more on what you really like and want. Kudos to you and your friend for preferring somali guys over other races. How old are you and your friends if you dont mind me asking?
18-21 I'm in uni so I got older friends now.