Are somalis bullied in UK?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I can show you the same Madow lovers from either America or Canada, its a global Xaaliimo problem. On top of that most Somali woman and men in London marry within their ethnicity. Stop being twitter police walalo and open your eyes. The world doesn’t evolve around twitter.
ok go on show me I will wait show me a beautiful north american somali bashing somali men and gassing maadow men?exactly it doesn't exist :liberaltears:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It the opposite here in America girls want the Somali guys
yup I know theres plenty of ajanabi girls that praise somali men

it seems like African American and Hispanic girls have a thing for somali guys while the maadow girls in the UK are repulsed by their existence weird

it seems like African American and Hispanic girls have a thing for somali guys while the maadow girls in the UK are repulsed by their existence weird

So what is the point of this? Since when do somali guys care for Madow girls? You are obsessed with uk wallahi. Its like you search for nonsense like this on twitter

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So what is the point of this? Since when do somali guys care for Madow girls? You are obsessed with uk wallahi. Its like you search for nonsense like this on twitter
I'm talking about north american black girls not maadow girls from the UK and for your information a lot of Somali guys go for maadow girls in America.

I'm talking about north american black girls not maadow girls from the UK and for your information a lot of Somali guys go for maadow girls in America.
Good for them i guess. My point is you care too much about approval of others. Who cares what random people say or prefer on twitter? You always bring up what random people on twitter tweet like its your whole life.

I don't know why one group of Somali guys are different from the other just by land difference. the Somali guys here try blending in or blend in better (look cool) and the Somalis here like each other they treat other Somalis better than ajanabi. Ajanabi here is nothing to them, even when your seen with ajanabi spouse your looked down on. there was time when being with ajanabi was the trend, now it the reverse. People look down on that now

I don't know why one group of Somali guys are different from the other just by land difference. the Somali guys here try blending in or blend in better (look cool) and the Somalis here like each other they treat other Somalis better than ajanabi. Ajanabi here is nothing to them, even when your seen with ajanabi spouse your looked down on. there was time when being with ajanabi was the trend, now it the reverse. People look down on that now

Yet you have more somalis killing each other in north america and following american Madow culture. Is that what you mean with cool and blend in?

Yet you have more somalis killing each other in north america and following american Madow culture. Is that what you mean with cool and blend in?
Those who are killing are less than .000001 of somalis. We blend in meaning we dress nice or better than ajanabi nothing to do with Madow, yes there are people who are going to follow Madow culture you going to find all kinds of Somalis in Minnesota from high class to low to homeless somalis

Those who are killing are less than .000001 of somalis. We blend in meaning we dress nice or better than ajanabi nothing to do with Madow, yes there are people who are going to follow Madow culture you going to find all kinds of Somalis in Minnesota from high class to low to homeless somalis

You have more Somalis killing each other in north america than europe. Which goes against you saying you like each other and all. You have more somalis in europe who are more connected to somali culture and speak somali. Most of you dont even speak somali lol

You have more Somalis killing each other in north america than europe. Which goes against you saying you like each other and all. You have more somalis in europe who are more connected to somali culture and speak somali. Most of you dont even speak somali lol
We do like each other only you are spreading this .00000000001somalikillers I hear more frequently somali stabbing in Europe everyday Somali guy get stabbed in London at least us maybe every 8 month you might hear one shooting on news you guys far connected to your culture or Deen how do you keep anything you can't even keep your women

We do like each other only you are spreading this .00000000001somalikillers I hear more frequently somali stabbing in Europe everyday Somali guy get stabbed in London at least us maybe every 8 month you might hear one shooting on news you guys far connected to your culture or Deen how do you keep anything you can't even keep your women

You keep avoiding to answer. Are more somalis killing each other in north america than Europe? Yes or no?

Your woman in London prefers west African than you farahs she see you down grade that tell your guys aren't apha. a man's biggest pride is his woman I don't know wanna hear this no more shit sad wallahi

Your woman in London prefers west African than you farahs she see you down grade that tell your guys aren't apha. a man's biggest pride is his woman I don't know wanna hear this no more shit sad wallahi
My women? Bro i dont own anyone and i dont care who dates who.....your women lol is this supposed to touch my ego? And most somalis date and marry somalis

You keep avoiding to answer. Are more somalis killing each other in north america than Europe? Yes or no?

My women? Bro i dont own anyone and i dont care who dates who.....your women lol is this supposed to touch my ego? And most somalis date and marry somalis
Obviously I'm speaking generally of you guys not individually. all London girls are claim to be Yemeni not even Somali y'all need help goodnight sxb I'm tired I'm going to bed

Obviously I'm speaking generally of you guys not individually. all London girls are claim to be Yemeni not even Somali y'all need help goodnight sxb I'm tired I'm going to bed
If you are a man....why do you care for what a teenage girl claims on twitter who lives the other side of the world to you? Stop obsessing about other peoples life and do your thing. Bye

If you are a man....why do you care for what a teenage girl claims on twitter who lives the other side of the world to you? Stop obsessing about other peoples life and do your thing. Bye
I'm speaking generally not specifically it trend that you farahs are in the same boat as Asian man in London even your woman are rejecting you guys. why I wouldn't have problem with it I'm Somali so I'm asking you as representative of Farah londoners, what going?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
The worst humiliation is death....you aint coming back from that. If a man held a gun on me and pissed on me. I would make my life mission to kill him. I know a somali kid from sweden involved in that sh1t. Him and his friend killed an albanian. The albanians got revenge killing his brother who was not even involved in tgat. Now he lives with the guilt of hom causing his innocent brothers death and his mum cursed him and cut him off. Sad wallahi
Realtalk and that’s is deeply saddening but such is the road life. How come I’m hearing about all these murders in Sweden don’t they have a police force over there and state of the art murder scene investigation ik in the uk feds know who the shooters are 95% of the time. Them getting nicked depends on the victim willing to testify

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Stop lying. Minnesota every week there’s a double shootings

Trending

Latest posts