Are somalis bullied in UK?

Discussion in 'General' started by MSGA, May 21, 2019.

1. diaby

diaby

Ratings:
    +3,347
    Don't know the details sxb but 2 somali groups fighting over an area called rinkeby. Scandies on here probably know more.

2. Arma

Arma GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR VIP

Ratings:
    +12,478
    Horta, Euro Somalis are in no position to say a damn thing. Murtadnimo and qaniisnimo is sky high in their communities.

A couple of years ago, I hooked up with these Dutch Somali chick. I was proper surprised at how quickly I had the malab. Then I looked her up on Facebook, and was totally shocked at her being a Murtad and a follower of this Dutch spiritual sect, called Eye of Abraham.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,337
    @Armadillo whats a Murtad is that a lesbian that’s shocking broski Europeans are in no position to talk down on us

4. Arma

Ratings:
    +12,478
    A Murtad is Arabic for a person who left Islam: and apostate.

5. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,337
    Apostate wow there are a lot of murtads in Europe seeing as Ayan hersi was from Holland.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Arma

Ratings:
    +12,478
    She sold out for $$$$ so sad. She's a filthy liar, who actively calls on the West to wage a brutal war on the Muslim World.

Its one thing to leave the Deen, but to then start warmongering and baying for the blood of Muslims, is a totally different thing all together.

• Like Like x 1
  7. World

World VIP

Ratings:
    +14,874
    Not true. Jareer women were never looked at in a sexual manner, they would work the fields with their men. Don’t confuse us with Arabs and Cadaans that mixed with their slaves.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Arma

Ratings:
    +12,478
    I stand corrected.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gambar

Gambar

Ratings:
    +14,712
    Dumaashi kulaha, sheeko. Don’t make me throw up.

• Love Love x 1
  10. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,168
    Very homosexual behavior....tell a man to get on his knees while pointing a gun at him and take out your d1ck to piss on him. These guys are closet gays

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,337
    the piss was coming from a fair distance I think it’s the worst form of humiliation

12. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +534
    It the opposite here in America girls want the Somali guys

• Love Love x 1
  13. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,337
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been told chicks in America generally love a Londoner. And now Somali guys too I should be in for a treat

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +534
    Lol no I mean Somalis girls like being with Somali guy...you can't keep your girls in London from madow how you going get these girls in America

15. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +534
    Maybe you might have shot come to America

16. Ibn Awf

Ibn Awf

Ratings:
    +82
    Somalis? you mean Somalilanders getting bullied

17. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,337
    It should be rather easy considering there’s no competition I heard all the Somali guys are either busy killing each other or are khanis

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,168
    The worst humiliation is death....you aint coming back from that. If a man held a gun on me and pissed on me. I would make my life mission to kill him. I know a somali kid from sweden involved in that sh1t. Him and his friend killed an albanian. The albanians got revenge killing his brother who was not even involved in tgat. Now he lives with the guilt of hom causing his innocent brothers death and his mum cursed him and cut him off. Sad wallahi

19. AarHawd_7

AarHawd_7 North-West, London

Ratings:
    +5,308
    I can show you the same jareer lovers from either America or Canada, its a global Xaaliimo problem. On top of that most Somali woman and men in London marry within their ethnicity. Stop being twitter police walalo and open your eyes. The world doesn’t evolve around twitter.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +534
    The competition is more fierce here you see trash xalimos but those are the once there family don't care about them. alot girls go for the Somalis guys because there family keeps them in check, guy on here compete too for money so Somali girl can score big with Somali guy than ajanabi guy the competition is brutal that the guys reject the girls plus guys here are looking for decent modest who covers herself. girls with trousers get no attention, nobody is trying to lose every woman has price, so she knows to be careful girls on here get checked I don't know if qabil has something to do with it but Minnesota is mostly hawiyaa

21. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,168
    Twitter is a place people talk sh1t to get attention. Some people take everything on twitter too serious. Also what a 20 year old girl says on twitter doesnt define her. When she is 25 she may be completely different person

• Like Like x 2
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted