Are somalis bullied in UK?

What area are two Somali gangs fighting? That's sad, fellow Somalis killing each other. I could never bring myself to even physically harm a fellow Somali, forget about killing one. All those madows out their, wanting to do Somalis harm, and you're going to kill a fellow Somali? That's........I'm lost for words.
Don't know the details sxb but 2 somali groups fighting over an area called rinkeby. Scandies on here probably know more.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Don't know the details sxb but 2 somali groups fighting over an area called rinkeby. Scandies on here probably know more.

Horta, Euro Somalis are in no position to say a damn thing. Murtadnimo and qaniisnimo is sky high in their communities.

A couple of years ago, I hooked up with these Dutch Somali chick. I was proper surprised at how quickly I had the malab. Then I looked her up on Facebook, and was totally shocked at her being a Murtad and a follower of this Dutch spiritual sect, called Eye of Abraham.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
Apostate wow there are a lot of Ayan hersis tbh as she originally was refugee in netherlands

She sold out for $$$$ so sad. She's a filthy liar, who actively calls on the West to wage a brutal war on the Muslim World.

Its one thing to leave the Deen, but to then start warmongering and baying for the blood of Muslims, is a totally different thing all together.

World

VIP
Look here, when it comes to outsiders, clan is out of the window. Somali waa Somali. We cannot allow former slaves to go around, thinking they can say and do anything to a Somali. Our forefathers used to raid their villages and enslave the men, and take the prettiest women as concubines.
Not true. Madow women were never looked at in a sexual manner, they would work the fields with their men. Don’t confuse us with Arabs and Cadaans that mixed with their slaves.

Arma

VIP
Not true. Madow women were never looked at in a sexual manner, they would work the fields with their men. Don’t confuse us with Arabs and Cadaans that mixed with their slaves.

I stand corrected.

Gambar

VIP
We don't need acceptance from Bidda tings Huuno. Keep your reciepts.

Ramadan Kareem dumaashi :drakekidding:

Tell em g. Madows roam in big groups, big mouths all talk but they are pussies without their niggas and their shanks.

I've never seen a community that has a sizeable Somali representation who isn't the dominant force in their area.
Dumaashi kulaha, sheeko. Don’t make me throw up.

:ftw9nwa:
LOOK AT THIS SOMALI GUY GETTING PISSED ON LOL.

AND THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO CLAIM WE GET BULLIED IN THE UK LOL. MANDEM ARE GETTING GOLDENSHOWERS:noneck:

Very homosexual behavior....tell a man to get on his knees while pointing a gun at him and take out your d1ck to piss on him. These guys are closet gays

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Very homosexual behavior....tell a man to get on his knees while pointing a gun at him and take out your d1ck to piss on him. These guys are closet gays
the piss was coming from a fair distance I think it’s the worst form of humiliation

uk somalis are so done for everyday somali guy slander you will rarely see that with any diaspora. While in the UK not only do they not fxck with somali guys but makeup random hate about faraaxs I don't know what these maadows have done to most somali girls for them to not like somali guys. It really is hearbreaking
It the opposite here in America girls want the Somali guys

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Lol no I mean Somalis girls like being with Somali guy...you can't keep your girls in London from madow how you going get these girls in America
It should be rather easy considering there’s no competition I heard all the Somali guys are either busy killing each other or are khanis

the piss was coming from a fair distance I think it’s the worst form of humiliation
The worst humiliation is death....you aint coming back from that. If a man held a gun on me and pissed on me. I would make my life mission to kill him. I know a somali kid from sweden involved in that sh1t. Him and his friend killed an albanian. The albanians got revenge killing his brother who was not even involved in tgat. Now he lives with the guilt of hom causing his innocent brothers death and his mum cursed him and cut him off. Sad wallahi

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

uk somalis are so done for everyday somali guy slander you will rarely see that with any diaspora. While in the UK not only do they not fxck with somali guys but makeup random hate about faraaxs I don't know what these maadows have done to most somali girls for them to not like somali guys. It really is hearbreaking

I can show you the same Madow lovers from either America or Canada, its a global Xaaliimo problem. On top of that most Somali woman and men in London marry within their ethnicity. Stop being twitter police walalo and open your eyes. The world doesn’t evolve around twitter.

It should be rather easy considering there’s no competition I heard all the Somali guys are either busy killing each other or are khanis
The competition is more fierce here you see trash xalimos but those are the once there family don't care about them. alot girls go for the Somalis guys because there family keeps them in check, guy on here compete too for money so Somali girl can score big with Somali guy than ajanabi guy the competition is brutal that the guys reject the girls plus guys here are looking for decent modest who covers herself. girls with trousers get no attention, nobody is trying to lose every woman has price, so she knows to be careful girls on here get checked I don't know if qabil has something to do with it but Minnesota is mostly hawiyaa

I can show you the same Madow lovers from either America or Canada, its a global Xaaliimo problem. On top of that most Somali woman and men in London marry within their ethnicity. Stop being twitter police walalo and open your eyes. The world doesn’t evolve around twitter.

Twitter is a place people talk sh1t to get attention. Some people take everything on twitter too serious. Also what a 20 year old girl says on twitter doesnt define her. When she is 25 she may be completely different person