Are Somali girls tapped in the head

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Do you hit up r/soccer? It’s pretty much a big 10 club shithole so you’ll fit right in but it’s still semi decent

Nah LoL but this is what I’m on Reddit
5DB90575-F967-4A93-9C51-AF4B5EF9CDD2.jpeg

I’ll go apply for that Islington job if I can’t find another. I don’t like grocery stores though. I feel like the supervisors are always watching and it’s too fast paced. I want a job that’s relaxed. I want to get paid for doing practically nothing.
Security like most somalis it’s a right of passage :fittytousand:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@Shmurda that's low of you sxb
To make such generalisation , You should reread and not focus on her activities but what motivated her to become suicidal in the first place!
The person grew up in a household full of misunderstanding and distrust
She was lured to Somalia against her will!
You cannot imagine the trauma she went through and endured
You cannot accuse her blatantly
How do you know if this anonymous stranger is actually a , did you undress her during jiggy jiggy time , you must not confuse this individual with the shordies you've been tapping .

This is very hypocritical sxb I just hope you are very tipsy on that Henny bottle

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Shes openly an atheist I have no sympathy for kuffar
Why are you against Somali Atheists , they are not visible in real life , small and miniscule in numbers , what have they done to you ?
Perhaps it's the deep hatred instilled inside you,
that resentment you have for your fellow brethrens because they are not accustom to your faith?

They don't need your sympathy sxb , nor your tolerance they are not obsessed as you are and busy with their lives
You live in Canada right?
Half of the population are irreligious and yet you curse as if you're a Taliban caveman

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The reason why some kids leave islam is because of situations like these. From the outside looks this girl lost. She was forced to wear something that she would’ve not do by choice.

The problem in our culture is that young girls must wear a hijab and skirt because of the norm. Especially the skirt is a thing. You see these feminine fanaans? Some don’t wear hijab but they always wear skirt/dresses.

What does our religion teach us? To explain! These girls are mostly forced to wear covering clothes without explanation! The mothers mostly reply with: haa wa ceeb. We should give these kids clear explanation concerning covering.

Somalia would not fix this problem. These kids come mostly broken or angry back. But i can understand the parents they try to help their children. But Somalia ain’t an option for everyone. This is a serious matter in our community too many people become gaal and i am worried. May allah guide her and may allah grant the mom patience

No people are leaving religion because they realised faith is a manmade textbook to control the masses , just as it were for centuries.
It limits your capacity to percieve things other than what was wrote on religious textbooks , secludes you from reality and completely diminish your free will

In this day and age we are breaking the chains off , setting our minds free especially it's very hard if you've been born to a religion that will swiftly ostracise you or worse case scenario a life threatening situation , it shouldn't be surprising at all, Somalis on the other hand took Islam too seriously and developed a toxic relationship which explains why several people are leaving Islam altogether

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Isn’t that what you do?
I don't see why you gotta insult me :ohlord:
Why are you against Somali Atheists , they are not visible in real life , small and miniscule in numbers , what have they done to you ?
Perhaps it's the deep hatred instilled inside you,
that resentment you have for your fellow brethrens because they are not accustom to your faith?

They don't need your sympathy sxb , nor your tolerance they are not obsessed as you are and busy with their lives
You live in Canada right?
Half of the population are irreligious and yet you curse as if you're a Taliban caveman
Don't call me a caveman fucking bucket the atheists are always the ones calacaaling "why wont muslims accept me?" Is that not asking for sympathy smd :pacspit:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Don't call me a caveman fucking bucket the atheists are always the ones calacaaling "why wont muslims accept me?" Is that not asking for sympathy smd :pacspit:
You seemed to be agitated and triggered simultaneously
I wonder perhaps my post had impacted you to reply with such absurd nonsense
Or I could be wrong and it's just the henny bottle you've been binge drinking
You are a particular individual thus it's irrelevant to need acceptance from anonymous troll strangers

We are a thriving community , regardless of the discrimination taking place
We survived long enough for our existence
we don't give a flying f*ck about what someone has to say
The likes of you and the bitter others throwing sentiments against are insignificant
People are waking up and see their entire lives were based on fairytale myths

Willingly may the geeljire nation restore our lost souls back to our ancestor Waaq

Gambar

VIP

Wallahi the only thing saving you is that you’re not from the UK. Imagine you were like @Mckenzie :damnmusic:I would try to seek asylum in Somalia.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Somalis come in all forms and shapes thus it's feasible enough that there are a larger gaalo community both openly and secretly

Your worst nightmare :icon evil::icon twisted:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do Xalimoz always bash Somalia likr its hell on earth, I enjoyed my 4 years there

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis come in all forms and shapes thus it's feasible enough that there are a larger gaalo community both openly and secretly

Your worst nightmare :icon evil::icon twisted:
Warya you got it mixed up i dont care for most atheists its just shes disrespecting her hooyo and I can never have sympathy for someone that disrespects their mom especially the way she did

Why do Xalimoz always bash Somalia likr its hell on earth, I enjoyed my 4 years there

Western diaspora girls are often self-haters since as women they want to fit in and be like the dominant people in their surroundings.

Their assessment of Somalia is not wrong, Somalia is a shit hole, least developed and poorest part of the world. And it's not going to change until they get off their asses and go to work.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Western diaspora girls are often self-haters since as women they want to fit in and be like the dominant people in their surroundings.

Their assessment of Somalia is not wrong, Somalia is a shit hole, least developed and poorest part of the world. And it's not going to change until they get off their asses and go to work.
Its a shithole but YOU gotta be positive with your mindset. 1st year is hard but after that you get used to it

I have a cousin that was sent to dhaqan celis for 4 years and recently came back. It May be her, its only a speculation...:mjdontkno::whoa:

Does this cousin have an aunt that was about to give birth or has recently given birth?

Doe she have a sister ?

Doe she a have a jobless mid 20's brother?

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
No people are leaving religion because they realised faith is a manmade textbook to control the masses , just as it were for centuries.
It limits your capacity to percieve things other than what was wrote on religious textbooks , secludes you from reality and completely diminish your free will

In this day and age we are breaking the chains off , setting our minds free especially it's very hard if you've been born to a religion that will swiftly ostracise you or worse case scenario a life threatening situation , it shouldn't be surprising at all, Somalis on the other hand took Islam too seriously and developed a toxic relationship which explains why several people are leaving Islam altogether

If you believe that The lord doesn’t exist. What will happen to serial killers and other horrible people?

I am created to obey Allah the all mighty. If you’ve read the quran is it impossible to believe that a human have said what was written in the quran. And these kids that leave the religion are mostly ignorant about their religion. Yes we all face tests. Our lord tests us to see how we would handle situations. Deserving paradise is not easy. Allah was clear he will guide you or you will be misguided. That is written. Allah created people with hearts that hate the islam. Allah also created people that will love the islam. This is my reality.

Imagine making your mother cry and you feel like she was the one who wronged you. These Somali gaals are morally bankrupt and selfish demons.

Trending