Are Somali girls tapped in the head

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
About 90 percent of Reddit isn't normal, its full of cucks, trannies, left-wing liberal supporting homos and self-hating ex-Muslims like OP. Nothing about it is normal
Like I said the side I visit is mostly games/sports and trending news. I don’t venture deep into the sections of those groups you’ve mentioned.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I translated it, as ''who asked you donkey'', I am saying you only get those self-hating triggering posts from a place like reddit. Moron.
f*ck google translate got more accurate :damn:

Let me get my plaq in peace nigga :comeon:
I only use it for FPL, fifa/2k trending stuff

Ffs thecoli is top tier forum.:wow:
Im just joking I love thecoli :banderas:

NBA subreddit is a vibe tho cuz lets be honest the sports section here is dry :tacky:

Reddit is hella racist warya its thecoli for white people

Reddit is more left-wing but I remember subreddits like coontown and altright being very active and it had many /pol/ like white racists who posted racist content there, it wasn't until the reddit mods changed their content and decided to ban them.

I hope you’re not serious. Your post made me laugh. You’re the last person who can call her out for not listening to her parents. Weren’t you the one who snuck out and went on a train to Montreal?
:mjlol:
#SSPOTNEVERFORGETS

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I hope you’re not serious. Your post made me laugh. You’re the last person who can call her out for not listening to her parents. Weren’t you the one who snuck out and went on a train to Montreal?
:mjlol:
#SSPOTNEVERFORGETS
Naaya i was 18 shes 14 breaking the law big difference :damedamn:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She is very spoilt, and should pay the rent or grocery. I've been doing that since 15.

On the other note parents take the blame they should have taught her the deen earlier. I do relate to this story in a way suddenly my parents got strict and I had to wear long skirts , it doesn't feel right your doing it more for your parents then God.

But I love my deen.

I can understand her. I was forced to wear fugly maxi skirts and I’ve been rocking the hijab since the day I hopped out of the womb. I’ve accepted that I’ll never have much of a say in anything until I become financially independent.

Last edited:

Trending