Are Somali girls tapped in the head

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Pardon my language but what a ungrateful test she is. Her parents spent God knows how many damn years in a refugee camp, finally get asylum status, work their assess off, move into a nice cadaan neighborhood, have this twat, live their lives conformably untill she decides to act like a staying out late at night at fucking 14? Then get's sentenced to home turf Somalia for four years, lies and says she'll come back wearing abbaya and hijab while in the meantime she becomes Gaal, takes off Abaya upon first week back in the west. I have no hatred greater than for people who take no appreciation for the hard work their parents provided for them to even enjoy the heaven that is the West. And to just act like this, my blood is low-key boiling right now. Subhanallah.

and before anybody says anything gender related, I would of gave this twat more heat if they were male. She's lucky she don't got a sherlong under those pants cause wallahi billahi tillahi if this was a nigga I would of probably broken my PC.

Get a job that's what I done.

I brought nice skirts my mother approved .

I’m going to revamp my whole closet the day I get my first paycheck. I’m searching for summer jobs right now. I’m going to make a resume soon. I don’t know what to put on it though. I’m thinking of lying and saying that I’m part of a sport and that I’m secretary of a club. I hope they don’t call my school. I’m going to make 2020 my year.
:mjswag:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Pardon my language but what a ungrateful test she is. Her parents spent God knows how many damn years in a refugee camp, finally get asylum status, work their assess off, move into a nice cadaan neighborhood, have this twat, live their lives conformably untill she decides to act like a ***** staying out late at night at fucking 14? Then get's sentenced to home turf Somalia for four years, lies and says she'll come back wearing abbaya and hijab while in the meantime she becomes Gaal, takes off Abaya upon first week back in the west. I have no hatred greater than for people who take no appreciation for the hard work their parents provided for them to even enjoy the heaven that is the West. And to just act like this, my blood is low-key boiling right now. Subhanallah.

and before anybody says anything gender related, I would of gave this twat more heat if they were male. She's lucky she don't got a sherlong under those pants cause wallahi billahi tillahi if this was a nigga I would of probably broken my PC.

When you're angry your Madow hair grows

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They took her to Somalia man, the most decrepit, backward, failed society on earth so I don't blame her for being salty at all. 4 years of her life was spent in a shthole. Lets not pretend Somalia is great and dandy, I don't like that hypocrisy.

Timo Jareer and proud

They took her to Somalia man, the most decrepit, backward, failed society on earth so I don't blame her for being salty at all. 4 years of her life was spent in a shthole. Lets not pretend Somalia is great and dandy, I don't like that hypocrisy.
She 100% deserved every bit of it. Did you not read the post?

repo

VIP
She 100% deserved every bit of it. Did you not read the post?
Coming home late at 14 is normal especially if she lives in a nice neighborhood. I used to do the same I promise you my parents never considered sending me off to Somalia. There's a point parents need to realize they are pushing the children away. Somalia man think on that, they sent her backwards not forward. Instead of disciplining her they sent her to SOMALIA. That is baffling to me man.

Timo Jareer and proud

Coming home late at 14 is normal especially if she lives in a nice neighborhood. I used to do the same I promise you my parents never considered sending me off to Somalia. There's a point parents need to realize they are pushing the children away. Somalia man think on that, they sent her backwards not forward. Instead of disciplining her they sent her to SOMALIA. That is baffling to me man.
How about her shoplifting and taking off hijab? Her coming home late at night makes it look a lot worse with the context of her previous actions. This was clearly the plantings of a future tree my guy. Yes, it was wrong to send her to Somalia (bad parenting they should of just punished her) however her actions are still bad and just all around wrong.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I’m going to revamp my whole closet the day I get my first paycheck. I’m searching for summer jobs right now. I’m going to make a resume soon. I don’t know what to put on it though. I’m thinking of lying and saying that I’m part of a sport and that I’m secretary of a club. I hope they don’t call my school. I’m going to make 2020 my year.
:mjswag:
Islington walmart is hiring and I can hook u up if u do me a lil favour :shaq:

repo

VIP
How about her shoplifting and taking off hijab? Her coming home late at night makes it look a lot worse with the context of her previous actions. This was clearly the plantings of a future ***** tree my guy. Yes, it was wrong to send her to Somalia (bad parenting they should of just punished her) however her actions are still bad and just all around wrong.
She's a 14 year old kid man shoplifting and taking off her hijab are minors :kanyeshrug:

Timo Jareer and proud

She's a 14 year old kid man shoplifting and taking off her hijab are minors :kanyeshrug:
Warya, do you not comprehend what I'm saying? If she was shoplifting, coming home late, and taking off her hijab we can come to one of two conclusions.

One, she is hiding something. I.E, doing more stuff such as Zina or God forbid drug use.

Two, this was the seeds for more to come. If her parents did nothing, she could of easily gone partying and underage drinking.

Lmao
Why do Somali gaals not tell their parents that they left the religion? Instead they stay home as a munafiq and leech off their parents until they get a Job and once they get a job they cut off all connections and not help out the family. Fucking leeches wallahi. The least you could is man tf up and leave the crib asap and get your OWN.

Islington walmart is hiring and I can hook u up if u do me a lil favour :shaq:

How much are they paying hourly? Do they hire underage? What “favour” are you talking about? Think carefully. Anything sexual related will lead to the FBI knocking down your door tomorrow morning.
:shaq:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How much are they paying hourly? Do they hire underage? What “favour” are you talking about? Think carefully. Anything sexual related will lead to the FBI knocking down your door tomorrow morning.
:shaq:
14 an hour and anyone over 16 is fair game to them but ur a likkle yute so u can hold that student min wage styll :lolbron:

The favour is you pay my bus fare for tmrw nothing sexually related :ohno:

14 an hour and anyone over 16 is fair game to them but ur a likkle yute so u can hold that student min wage styll :lolbron:

The favour is you pay my bus fare for tmrw nothing sexually related :ohno:

I can’t even afford a pack of skittles. What makes you think I can afford to pay for your bus fare? 14 an hour is too low. If you find me a job that pays 16, I’ll save up and PayPal you the money for an Iced Coffee.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I can’t even afford a pack of skittles. What makes you think I can afford to pay for your bus fare? 14 an hour is too low. If you find me a job that pays 16, I’ll save up and PayPal you the money for an Iced Coffee.
Greedy yute sayin you can't just ask your dukes for a likkle 3.25 :gucciwhat:

I'll let u kno if i find that 16 an hour tho :umad:

Greedy yute sayin you can't just ask your dukes for a likkle 3.25 :gucciwhat:

I'll let u kno if i find that 16 an hour tho :umad:

I’ll go apply for that Islington job if I can’t find another. I don’t like grocery stores though. I feel like the supervisors are always watching and it’s too fast paced. I want a job that’s relaxed. I want to get paid for doing practically nothing.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
f*ck google translate got more accurate :damn:

Let me get my plaq in peace nigga :comeon:

Im just joking I love thecoli :banderas:

NBA subreddit is a vibe tho cuz lets be honest the sports section here is dry :tacky:

LoL what you expect all the sports head either left or aren’t that much active. :bell:

Trending

Latest posts