Are somali girls driving somali men away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Self hating and bashing your own men while rackign up sins for slander is "Raising standards" in your book??? what book is this.....the book of iblis??

I would respect you females more if you admit that all somali twitter females are self hating qashins. This is an intervention and yall clearly needed it with the amount of mental gymnastics displayed in this thread. Pay attention fellas this is what it looks like when the female goes into denial.

:bell::drakewtf:

You acting here very disrespectful towards women and you still want respect from women!! really.

If you have problem with twitter Somalis then go discuss your issues with them but don't play the victim card here.

You sound like a Twitter and you love Kpop? :susp:

Yes, Somali men are VERY desired by all nationalities. Have you been to North America and Scandinavia?

What options do Somali women have? From what I know. Whenever Somali women marry out, they end up with ex-con reverts and here are some example:

Somali woman marries a jailbird.

BjSL1e4bRtiuLb6S8lkiyg.png

Jamaican ex-con revert marries two Somali women.

many-wivesPS_3044464b.jpg

Somali woman marries an escaped murderer criminal from America.

6ae09368-d57a-4bfd-91d3-438fb22716aa-jpeg.48194

Link: https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverto...years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.html

Somali woman marries a man who has been in jail more than 10 years and converted to Islam in the prison.
:pachah1::mjlol:

images

Lets not lie to ourselves. This is something everyone from other nationalities admit.

Somali women are much hotter than their men.

Similar to the way, indian and Asian women are more attractive than their men.

If Somali men were so desirable as you make it out, you wouldn't have countless self hating threads, with people jumping with joy because a non Somali smiled your way.

Its embarrassing, makes you look attention starved and a sad state of affairs. I blame twitter Xalimos for this, I really do, but boys have a bit of self respect man.

The reality is this Somali or not, any pretty girl with a personality who conducts herself well can easily get decent guys from a different race. But it isn't anything to brag about. I've never found it hard to attract quality men from different races, hence the confusion as to why this is even a topic.

This is one of the greatest myths and lies the western Xaalimo have managed to perpetuate, so much so that even I fell prey to this in my youth.

The "angelic", "pious", "intelligent" "chaste women" that has no other choice but to eventually settle for "losers" because of her kindheartedness and devotion to give others a "chance" at redemption.

The reality however is very different, you will often find that they are even more wicked, conceited, and shameless in their own ways.

The filth seeks out the filth, the crackhead seeks out another crackhead, while the righteous people seek out each other.

Both groups never intermingle with each other because their disposition are opposites. keep in mind in the west the females fend for themselves on the streets for husband.

The very fact that they intermingle with people like this, is a proof of their inherit wickedness and corruption, you wouldn't go near a crackhead female unless you were one yourself.

Explain why Asiya, a woman promised paradise ended up married to the most evil man on the planet.

Just a simple look at the seerah and stories of the prophets dismiss your claim and blow it out the water.

You're problem is that you are shortsighted and lack the necessary understanding that life isn't black and white.

Furthermore, like many things in life, marriage can be a test. Allah can easily test you with an unfortunate spouse. You are a young unmarried man and only Allah knows what is written for you, hence making statements like that is dangerous.

Sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists are known to be excellent liars who dope the community into giving the impression that they are moral people. It is a different story behind closed doors. That is why in Islam, a wali has to do proper background research. Because no matter how great a woman is, she can easily marry a voilent and horrible man.

Also, your narrative is very women hating, lets face it you like to talk about the wicked Xalimo that marries a man and makes his life a misery. Going by your logic, that man is wicked as well then for he has married a wicked spouse. But from observing you, you will spin a different tale.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lets not lie to ourselves. This is something everyone from other nationalities admit.

Somali women are much hotter than their men.

Similar to the way, indian and Asian women are more attractive than their men.

If Somali men were so desirable as you make it out, you wouldn't have countless self hating threads, with people jumping with joy because a non Somali smiled your way.

Its embarrassing, makes you look attention starved and a sad state of affairs. I blame twitter Xalimos for this, I really do, but boys have a bit of self respect man.

The reality is this Somali or not, any pretty girl with a personality who conducts herself well can easily get decent guys from a different race. But it isn't anything to brag about. I've never found it hard to attract quality men from different races, hence the confusion as to why this is even a topic.
Who admits that? You must be daydreaming. Tell me any nationality which says somali girls are hotter apart from the blacks? Or you heard drake's praise about East Africans? Those were the Ethiopians, sorry!:damn::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because we criticize xaarlimoids doesn't mean we're self haters:mjlol:. Wake up, and let's be real. Go to twitter and type in "Somali men" If you see the majority of somali women praising somali men, you wouldn't have seen these criticism threads. Deal with it and stop crying bleaseee!:damn:. Idc about what xaliimos do when I have a loyal latino. Khalas! :damedamn:

Last edited:
Who admits that? You must be daydreaming. Tell me any nationality which says somali girls are hotter apart from the blacks? Or you heard drake's praise about East Africans? Those were the Ethiopians, sorry!:damn::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because we criticize xaarlimoids doesn't mean we're self haters:mjlol:. Wake up, and let's be real. Go to twitter and type in "Somali men" If you see the majority of somali women praising somali men, you wouldn't have seen these criticism threads. Deal with it and stop crying:damn:. Idc about xaliimos when I have a loyal latino. Khalas! :damedamn:

Which is why deep down I feel sorry for y'all. I am fully aware of what these dumb doocils are doing.

But creating countless threads, high fiving each other about getting attention from other races is frankly embarrassing. Its bottom of the barrel behaviour. And is a stark indication, that in real life ya'll are not getting that attention as you wouldn't start a whole thread on it.

You are now morphing into the self haters you claim to dislike, talk like them and think like them. The constant bulling of Somali men on twitter has psychologically damaged the mindset and self esteem of Abdis on sspot.

Walal, i actually don't waste my time on twitter seeking validation from Ajnabi men. A pretty women will always attract different types of men and you know it. For men, beauty is beauty.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
. I am fully aware of what these dumb doocils are doing.
And? You enjoy that? Or what?
But creating countless threads, high fiving each other about getting attention from other races is frankly embarrassing. Its bottom of the barrel behaviour. And is a stark indication, that in real life ya'll are not getting that attention as you wouldn't start a whole thread on it.
I'm living my life to the fullest. I can't relate to what you're talking about? When did you see me creating a thread about somali men getting ratings/attention from other races?:umwhat:
Walal, i actually don't waste my time on twitter seeking validation from Ajnabi men.
Then why are you in your feelings over the opinions of some random users in here? Be it Twitter or a site, shouldn't you be ignoring both since you said that you don't waste time on Twitter. Or is it only for twitter, since you enjoy dumb xalimos bashing their men. Why not the same for Sspot? You also watch your fellow xaliimo insult their men, right? Since you don't seek valitdation from Ajnabi men.

I don't like hypocrisy for the last time, I'm telling ya.

Last edited:
And? You enjoy that? Or what?

I'm living my life to the fullest. I can't relate to what you're talking about? When did you see me creating a thread about somali men getting ratings/attention from other races?:umwhat:

Then why are you in your feelings over the opinions of some random users in here? Be it Twitter or a site, shouldn't you be ignoring both since you said that you don't waste time on Twitter. Or is it only for twitter, since you enjoy dumb xalimos bashing their men. Why not the same for Sspot? You also watch your fellow xaliimo insult their men, right? Since you don't seek valitdation from Ajnabi men.

I don't like hypocrisy for the last time, I'm telling ya.

Lol, reading comprehension problem?

If i liked what I saw on twitter, i wouldn't be calling them dumb doocils as I find their actions to be pathetic.

If you're against self haters you'd be against your fellow abdis embarrassing themselves.

At least I'm woman enough to admit twitter Somali haters are not normal, whilst you on the other hand fuel and greenlight the low IQ behaviour of Abdis on Sspot.

So who is the hyprocrite between us?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Some y’all must be miserable af to be arguing over the stupidest shit.

If your over 20 and participating in these gender war threads

You lost :heh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol, reading comprehension problem?

If i liked what I saw on twitter, i wouldn't be calling them dumb doocils as I find their actions to be pathetic.

If you're against self haters you'd be against your fellow abdis embarrassing themselves.

At least I'm woman enough to admit twitter Somali haters are not normal, whilst you on the other hand fuel and greenlight the low IQ behaviour of Abdis on Sspot.

So who is the hyprocrite between us?
No, that wasn't a reading comprehension problem.

I know you're saying that there are dumb dhoocil. Does that make a difference tho?

It's like you are just calling a thief who's robbing your house, a thief while you ain't doing something about it.:farmajoyaab: Calling them dumb dhoocil won't make a difference unless you do something about it.

You said I was making threads about us getting ratings from other races and that it was embarrassing, you said. I said, did you see me creating those threads? No or Yes? I didn't get your answer to that. I'm not responsible for what every other user says about y'all. You also know who "these users" are reacting to. They don't just make threads insulting xaliimos out of the blue. :mybusiness:

You're lying about me, and at the same time acting like a hypocrite. :kanyehmm:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
let us not generalize, there are so many faraxs and xaliimos that respect and love each other, those who want to date/marry out are free to do so and we should respect their decision :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts