Are somali girls driving somali men away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just seeing it from social media and sspotters giving an inside scoop other than that who knows
UK farax's are still keeping our options open. If canadian and north american xalimos turn out to be sane individuals then we might make the perilous tahrib across the atlantic and leave these self haters to be absorbed in this 3rd world shithole.

:sass2:

Oh! look who came out when it's my thread. Where the hell have you been while males were getting thrashed every week on this site.

Now i understand why men are getting fed up. Females for safe spaces and men can't even post a single thread without being harassed. All i can say is prove that twitter xalimos aren't toxic or keep take your negativity and keep it moving.

:bell::nahgirl:

I was going to say something but I'm going to leave you alone sxb.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
UK farax's are still keeping our options open. If canadian and north american xalimos turn out to be sane individuals then we might make the perilous tahrib across the atlantic and leave these self haters to be absorbed in this 3rd world shithole.

:sass2:
we will be waiting no matter how long yall take :icon lol:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Somali women in the west they have more freedom and opportunities that's why they raise their standards about marriage and they will not settle down with anyone easily. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have better life.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somali women in the west they have more freedom and opportunities that's why they raise their standards about marriage and they will not settle down with anyone easily. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have better life.
:samwelcome:so is an ex con and accepting an apple meht a part of this so called freedom you have acquired

Self hating and bashing your own men while rackign up sins for slander is "Raising standards" in your book??? what book is this.....the book of iblis??

I would respect you females more if you admit that all somali twitter females are self hating qashins. This is an intervention and yall clearly needed it with the amount of mental gymnastics displayed in this thread. Pay attention fellas this is what it looks like when the female goes into denial.

:bell::drakewtf:

:samwelcome:so is an ex con and accepting an apple mehr a part of this so called freedom you have acquired
They raise the mehr price and we never complained. They scream shout and don't hit the gym and by allah we exercised patience! then they mock us on twitter so the whole somali community can look bad and self hating and we jump ship to sane females and they still think they are angels.

Now i know why allah promises men hur al ayn in so many ayah's.

:dwill::jcoleno::lawd::kendrickcry:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They raise the mehr price and we never complained. They scream shout and don't hit the gym and by allah we exercised patience! then they mock us on twitter so the whole somali community can look bad and self hating and we jump ship to sane females and they still think they are angels.

Now i know why allah promises men hur al ayn in so many ayah's.

:dwill::jcoleno::lawd::kendrickcry:
:noneck:whats fuunny is their was tweet chronicling all twitter beefs like
asians vs blacks
or hijbis vs non hijbais

among the list was you guessed it somali boy vs somali girl

allah aduunka they completely embarrassed us authbillah their officially the ratchet of the ratchets
of all females. no other females insult their men:meleshame:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Watching decent Somali women settling with losers over and over again doesn't make them unattainable or process of courting them special. You want something in demand not over supply. When your a decent guy and have qualities they want, you'll have 10+ interested in you. Knowing at the back of your mind that you can settle down with out effort really devalues them

Last edited:
Even if Somali girls drive away Somali Men we still have options, unlike AA women I don't have a problem finding men of any race. Its Somali women's loyalty that keeps them within their culture but I find it peculiar how men on SS spot make it seem like they are the ones desired by all races and we are the ones who need them like AA men are considered desirable while AA women need them but its really quite the opposite.

Even if Somali girls drive away Somali Men we still have options, unlike AA women I don't have a problem finding men of any race. Its Somali women's loyalty that keeps them within their culture but I find it peculiar how men on SS spot make it seem like they are the ones desired by all races and we are the ones who need them like AA men are considered desirable while AA women need them but its really quite the opposite.

Why does everyone keep using AA women as an example? AA women are not bad looking from what little I have seen. They're way ahead of West Africans imo, but not as nice as Caribbeans. Though diff between the latter two is minimal

Why does everyone keep using AA women as an example? AA women are not bad looking from what little I have seen. They're way ahead of West Africans imo, but not as nice as Caribbeans. Though diff between the latter two is minimal

That was the example OP went by so thats what I said and p.s 70% are single

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You sound like a Twitter and you love Kpop? :susp:

Yes, Somali men are VERY desired by all nationalities. Have you been to North America and Scandinavia?

What options do Somali women have? From what I know. Whenever Somali women marry out, they end up with ex-con reverts and here are some example:

Somali woman marries a jailbird.

BjSL1e4bRtiuLb6S8lkiyg.png

Jamaican ex-con revert marries two Somali women.

many-wivesPS_3044464b.jpg

Somali woman marries an escaped murderer criminal from America.

6ae09368-d57a-4bfd-91d3-438fb22716aa-jpeg.48194

Link: https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverto...years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.html

Somali woman marries a man who has been in jail more than 10 years and converted to Islam in the prison.
:pachah1::mjlol:

images

Last edited:
You sound like a Twitter and you love Kpop? :susp:

Yes, Somali men are VERY desired by all nationalities. Have you been to North America and Scandinavia?

What options do Somali women have? From what I know. Whenever Somali women marry out, they end up with ex-con reverts and here are some example:

Somali women marries a jailbird.

BjSL1e4bRtiuLb6S8lkiyg.png

Jamaican ex-con revert marries two Somali women.

many-wivesPS_3044464b.jpg

Somali woman marries an escaped murderer criminal from America.

6ae09368-d57a-4bfd-91d3-438fb22716aa-jpeg.48194

Link: https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverto...years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.html

Somali woman marries a man who has been in jail more than 10 years and converted to Islam in the prison.
:pachah1::mjlol:

images

Warya I live in North America and yeah those somali girls made bad desicisons but that doesnt really dictate who they can attract it just shows what they are attracted to. The only Somali guys that girls want to mess with are the tall good looking ones, not trying to bash Somali men but lets call a spade a spade ok? Even when I was overweight I had men from other races trying to holler, the reason some Somali girls dont experience that is because they wear hijab and a tent they call a skirt.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Warya I live in North America and yeah those somali girls made bad desicisons but that doesnt really dictate who they can attract it just shows what they are attracted to. The only Somali guys that girls want to mess with are the tall good looking ones, not trying to bash Somali men but lets call a spade a spade ok? Even when I was overweight I had men from other races trying to holler, the reason some Somali girls dont experience that is because they wear hijab and a tent they call a skirt.

What makes you in demand?

Are you cable of getting decent men?

You mean *capable and yes Getting decent men isnt a hard task as long as they are not too picky and you know how to play your cards right, being well educated and keeping fit are good bonuses as well in finding someone. Its pretty basic knowledge

Last edited:
Watching decent Somali women settling with losers over and over again doesn't make them unattainable or process of courting them special.

This is one of the greatest myths and lies the western Xaalimo have managed to perpetuate, so much so that even I fell prey to this in my youth.

The "angelic", "pious", "intelligent" "chaste women" that has no other choice but to eventually settle for "losers" because of her kindheartedness and devotion to give others a "chance" at redemption.

The reality however is very different, you will often find that they are even more wicked, conceited, and shameless in their own ways.

The filth seeks out the filth, the crackhead seeks out another crackhead, while the righteous people seek out each other.

Both groups never intermingle with each other because their disposition are opposites. keep in mind in the west the females fend for themselves on the streets for husband.

The very fact that they intermingle with people like this, is a proof of their inherit wickedness and corruption, you wouldn't go near a crackhead female unless you were one yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending