Are somali girls driving somali men away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that males don't want to put up with harassment and insults from females, as we've seen in black males who tend to marry out as soon as they can afford to rather than marry in. My recent research has concluded that males in this generation prefer quite submissive wives that will not bash their men constantly and give them a sneak peak into the hell that would have been their married lives. So why do somali Twitter females seek to follow the direction of the bitter and unmarried 1.5 million AA females that go every year without a partner until they reach the stage of no return.Are there realistically enough muslim reverts for the likes of twitter xalimos to marry once faraxs all hop aboard the train and pass their tribe to other females of various races? I guess in the coming years we will find out.

This xalimo thought she could keep mocking her men until she's ready to settle down and that she'd find a nice Abdi to payroll her shopping spree until she hit the wall and found out that faraxs actually don't need toxic twitter females.

If you focus the xalimo shows how salty she is by trying to take attention away from the bride, while clearly wishing that i had been her wedding instead. Sadly this will be the fate of every low life female that mocks her community.

Will twitter xalimos survive the next farax exodus? Find out next time on the next episode of FARAX EXIT!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
twitter is not representive of the real world. People are not like this on the real world. Its all about an act and trying to get a reaction. The funny thing is white and black guys I know always tell me somali girls stick to somali men only. And it is true overall....but because we highlight the ones that dont it gives the idea that its normal thing. I honestly dont think somali women hate their men more than other groups either.....overall somali girls are actually conservative and miskiins

twitter is not representive of the real world. People are not like this on the real world. Its all about an act and trying to get a reaction. The funny thing is white and black guys I know always tell me somali girls stick to somali men only. And it is true overall....but because we highlight the ones that dont it gives the idea that its normal thing. I honestly dont think somali women hate their men more than other groups either.....overall somali girls are actually conservative and miskiins
Can you not read? this is not an attack on somali females, just highlighting the fate of the twitter ones.

:trumpsmirk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
true though that somali girl mocked somali men:siilaanyolaugh:

and then she was filming the wedding of a somali guy and an asian girl

Keo

VIP
That's a stereotype that has lingered on from the previous generation but that's about to change.

Yes. I love it.

Soon every faarax will abandon these hoes and it will be a glorious day.

I already have but I am smarter than most faaraxs.:trumpsmirk:

Inshallah faarax exodus will happen soon.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wll don't take Somali twitter serious.

The same Somali girl insulting us will end up marrying a Somali boy.

I don't find it funny but it's 68 IQ bants.
:yacadiim:according to this uk twitter battles summary
Somali girls are the only dissing their men
:siilaanyolaugh:Somali girls have embraced us nacala s

1, 2 Somali guys marry out and you think every guy is trying to marry out.

If thats the case Abdis must have been pushing away Xalimos, because lets face it more Somali girls marry out then the men.

Maybe, i should hit up my half English/Yemeni admirer, marry him and create a youtube channel.

The long threads and insults i would recieve would propel me to fame. I would have a platinum thread about me in no time.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm tired of hearing uk and somalis in the same sentence. I just want to hear from American/Canadian Somalis for once not these ajanabis

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I'm tired of hearing uk and somalis in the same sentence. I just want to hear from American/Canadian Somalis for once not these ajanabis
not to bust a bubble but their is something seriously going wrong here
my little brother was recently insulted by xalimos, and the arab girls praised him
and even offerd to propose to him

we need to at least address this issue:manny:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s only in the uk, especially London over here xalimos just follow mathow chicks(not all) so they can be considered black. There are some good xalimos but the problem is if they come out like other women who are proud of there heritage and praise there men they will get shutdown an called pick me’s.

Luckily for faraxs other than mathow chicks which were not into other chicks are into us believe it or not.E7CD0211-737F-4863-A340-BB096C529CF1.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It’s only in the uk, especially London over here xalimos just follow mathow chicks(not all) so they can be considered black. There are some good xalimos but the problem is if they come out like other women who are proud of there heritage and praise there men they will get shutdown an called pick me’s.

Luckily for faraxs other than mathow chicks which were not into other chicks are into us believe it or not.View attachment 65974
a lot of womena are into mixed race men, and somalis we seem to fit that well
and also a lot of asian girls and arab girls are all over us
believe me its happend to me as well:samwelcome:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
not to bust a bubble but their is something seriously going wrong here
my little brother was recently insulted by xalimos, and the arab girls praised him
and even offerd to propose to him

we need to at least address this issue:manny:
I believe it with the influx of somali men marrying asian/aran chicks in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending