Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yes, Somali is just an ethnicity

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
War siida gaalada baad uu hadleysa. iis toosi.
They hate each Other because of Qadr.
cb16be34b539522b7c7da343fa5d05ea.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
example let's say i have kid i buy candy and potato i put the candy and the potato on table and leave it there even though i know my kid will pick the candy did i control his faith or he chose the candy on his free will
Free will in this case will then be classified as an illusion. Biological markers that are imprinted in the kid forced him to "choose" the candy. If it was destiny to choose the candy, then you're not looking at the big picture. That means that nothing, absolutely nothing, will get in the way of that kid choosing the candy, not a car driving in the house, not a friend distracting him with a video game, etc. Destiny means you don't have control. You can have the illusion of control, but your actions are predetermined. That's the definition of destiny.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
Free will in this case will then be classified as an illusion. Biological markers that are imprinted in the kid forced him to "choose" the candy. If it was destiny to choose the candy, then you're not looking at the big picture. That means that nothing, absolutely nothing, will get in the way of that kid choosing the candy, not a car driving in the house, not a friend distracting him with a video game, etc. Destiny means you don't have control. You can have the illusion of control, but your actions are predetermined. That's the definition of destiny.
@Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Destiny or Qadr in Islam is if i summarize it, Allah swt having knowledge of what you will do. When your are created in the womb, Allah swt knows the choices you will make and no one forces you to make them, they entirely your choice. Allah swt makes it clear in the Qur'an that whatever calamity befalls you, it is from yourself. What is Written in Destiny is the choices you make with your own free will, that Allah swt gave you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Destiny or Qadr in Islam is if i summarize it, Allah swt having knowledge of what you will do. When your are created in the womb, Allah swt knows the choices you will make and no one forces you to make them, they entirely your choice. Allah swt makes it clear in the Qur'an that whatever calamity befalls you, it is from yourself. What is Written in Destiny is the choices you make with your own free will that Allah swt gave you.
If Allah knows what a person would do if they are created (assuming your definition of destiny is accurate in the first place), then why would Allah even allow people who will live their lives only to fall to Hell, when He could of just made it so that they didn't live in the first place? Does that seem like a logical thing to do?

You may say that Allah knows what a person would do, and then say that Allah has created us. In that case, it stands to reason that Allah could of not created you. Then the question becomes, why did Allah create a being, who He knows would live a life, only to end up in Hell?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If Allah knows what a person would do if they are created (assuming your definition of destiny is accurate in the first place), then why would Allah even allow people who will live their lives only to fall to Hell, when He could of just made it so that they didn't live in the first place? Does that seem like a logical thing to do?

You may say that Allah knows what a person would do, and then say that Allah has created us. In that case, it stands to reason that Allah could of not created you. Then the question becomes, why did Allah create a being, who He knows would live a life, only to end up in Hell?

True Knowledge lies with Allah swt, Established in Glory and whose Kingdom is Eternal. To address your question about why Allah swt would create someone who will end up in Hell is answered in the Qur'an. Allah swt says in Sura Mulk: who has created life and death that He may try you which of you is best in conduct; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,

Allah made us to worship him. we, as his servants, have the choice to submit willingly or unwillingly. Allah swt is the King of Kings and everything he creates must submit and they do except Mankind and Jinn. Allah swt has the right to punish whoever he wills.

This answer may not satisfy you but this is only an advise. You came into this world unwillingly and will leave unwillingly. everything will perish except the Face of Allah swt. Walal, be of those who worship their creator willingly and do not wait for a day where you unable to bow and submit.

May Allah swt guide you and me and show us the truth and admit us into His Mercy

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
True Knowledge lies with Allah swt, Established in Glory and whose Kingdom is Eternal. To address your question about why Allah swt would create someone who will end up in Hell is answered in the Qur'an. Allah swt says in Sura Mulk: who has created life and death that He may try you which of you is best in conduct; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,

Allah made us to worship him. we, as his servants, have the choice to submit willingly or unwillingly. Allah swt is the King of Kings and everything he creates must submit and they do except Mankind and Jinn. Allah swt has the right to punish whoever he wills.

This answer may not satisfy you but this is only an advise. You came into this world unwillingly and will leave unwillingly. everything will perish except the Face of Allah swt. Walal, be of those who worship their creator willingly and do not wait for a day where you unable to bow and submit.

May Allah swt guide you and me and show us the truth and admit us into His Mercy
I respect your answer, as it pertains to your faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts