Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yes, Somali is just an ethnicity

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Reason and doubt act as a catalyst for one's realization on certain truths about the world and the way its described by ideologies.

To give a simple taste of what I mean, continue along this set of reasoning:

Facts proposed by the religion known as Islam:

1. God's will is absolute and all is under His will.
2. Hell exists as a punishment created by God for sinners of this world.
3. The punishment will last an eternity, even though the sinners have lived finite lives.
4. The severity of the punishment of Hell is beyond the comprehension of mankind, and as a result, superior to any pain a man (in this case a sinner) can produce via his sins.
5. God has claimed to be the most merciful and fair of all beings.
6. The lives of all mankind are predetermined by God, as destiny is one of the 6 pillars of faith (Iman) that all Muslims must believe in.

Conclusion:

Hell and God are contradictory.

How can a God that controls the lives of man completely, claim to be the most fair and merciful of all beings, and send the very same men He controls to a world known as Hell, for eternity, who's pain is beyond the scope of man's imagination?

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
Reason and doubt act as a catalyst for one's realization on certain truths about the world and the way its described by ideologies.

To give a simple taste of what I mean, continue along this set of reasoning:

Facts proposed by the religion known as Islam:

1. God's will is absolute and all is under His will.
2. Hell exists as a punishment created by God for sinners of this world.
3. The punishment will last an eternity, even though the sinners have lived finite lives.
4. The severity of the punishment of Hell is beyond the comprehension of mankind, and as a result, superior to any pain a man (in this case a sinner) can produce via his sins.
5. God has claimed to be the most merciful and fair of all beings.
6. The lives of all mankind are predetermined by God, as destiny is one of the 6 pillars of faith (Iman) that all Muslims must believe in.

Conclusion:

Hell and God are contradictory.

How can a God that controls the lives of man completely, claim to be the most fair and merciful of all beings, and send the very same men He controls to a world known as Hell, for eternity, who's pain is beyond the scope of man's imagination?
God doesnt control man he give man free will

Geedcad

I know but, I've never heard of a Christian Somali community. Never met one either, have you?
Few when hang out with wester christians i dont blame them tht they dont want nothing to us with us cuz somali muslim always treat to kill them like wtf allah didnt say kill christians and jew and non believers
But muslim somalis hate their own people tht they kill them i bet they cant go kill europians christiana or others non somali chriatian tht how much those low iq muslim somali hate their own people tht they kill them

Few when hang out with wester christians i dont blame them tht they dont want nothing to us with us cuz somali muslim always treat to kill them like wtf allah didnt say kill christians and jew and non believers
But muslim somalis hate their own people tht they kill them i bet they cant go kill europians christiana or others non somali chriatian tht how much those low iq muslim somali hate their own people tht they kill them
I of course agree, they should be left alone. But there is no significant christian community.
They exist in Italy
Yeah, I don't mean random converts here and there (which is also extremely rare). I thought he was suggesting there was a significant Christian Somali community.

Geedcad

How can destiny and free will co-exist?
example let's say i have kid i buy candy and potato i put the candy and the potato on table and leave it there even though i know my kid will pick the candy did i control his faith or he chose the candy on his free will

Kratos

Sonder
No. When you take away Islam which is integral to the Somali identity they are no different than say the Oromos. I've never met a somali non-muslim who wasnt coonish. A dislike for Islam in many instances manifests in a hate for Somali history and identity. You can see it on this forum with certain posters.
Lol they are very different from Oromos. Different ethnicity, language, history, genetics. Around half of Oromos are Muslim. Does that mean they are Somali?

We don't all have to think the same bro it's alright, we are individuals after all. Just think of non-Muslims Somalis as Somalis who live an "alternative" lifestyle.

Lol they are very different from Oromos. Different ethnicity, language, history, genetics. Around half of Oromos are Muslim. Does that mean they are Somali?

We don't all have to think the same bro it's alright, we are individuals after all. Just think of non-Muslims Somalis as Somalis who live an "alternative" lifestyle.
Oromos are more diverse was my point. Somalis are homogeneous. We are not a diverse people and Islam is directly connected to our identity and history as Somalis. It's what differentiated us from our neighbours.

I'm just being real with yall. I get that many of you youth think that you can not be Muslim and still be connected to the Somali identity but your gaalnimo will never be accepted in Somalia unless you hide it. It's wishful thinking.

Geedcad

You is fake. You cant even be abgaal. Waa dad sharaf leh. Christian somalis kulaha. Miya walantahy. You are fake somali. Gtfo
Lol whatever you old head breaking allah laws did allah say hate christians or kill them fk out here with your bafoon ass

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somali ethnicity was founded under the grounds of sunni Islam.

A gaalo Somali is not Somali anymore because our ethnicity did not pre date Islam.

They would be what ever the hell we where before conversation to Islam.

Lol whatever you old head breaking allah laws did allah say hate christians or kill them fk out here with your bafoon ass
Did Allah say to like them. And be proud that your people who are infact 100 muslim can be accepted as somalis even if they are gaal.
Who is payong you to slander us

Geedcad

Did Allah say to like them. And be proud that your people who are infact 100 muslim can be accepted as somalis even if they are gaal.
Who is payong you to slander us
Somali is their heritage and lineage sllah said dont lie who you are or who your people are by saying they not somali you are breaking allah laws

Status
Not open for further replies.