Are they still Somali?

• Nope, Somali=Muslim

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yes, Somali is just an ethnicity

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that since Somali identity is so intertwined with Islam, saying goodbye to Islam is also saying goodbye to Somaliniimo, so ex muslim Somalis are no longer Somali.
What do you think?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wondered what else you consider them to be? Not long ago you guys were making fun of that wannabe jamaican

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
I have read that since Somali identity is so intertwined with Islam, saying goodbye to Islam is also saying goodbye to Somaliniimo, so ex muslim Somalis are no longer Somali.
What do you think?
They are somali being somali doent have to do religion you can be christians still somali those who say they not somali they hate their own christians somali people yet they love non somali christians those somali they cant lie about somali christians heritage it goes againts law of allah
Allah didnt say kill christians nor hate you own people tht are christians

Ethnic identity/Genetics & religion are two separate things.

A Non-Muslim Arab is still Arab ethnically/genetically.

A Non-practising/Atheist Jew is still Jewish/Hebrew ethnically/genetically.

Same would apply to a Non-Muslim Somali. It's simply common-sense & logic.

Last edited:
No. When you take away Islam which is integral to the Somali identity they are no different than say the Oromos. I've never met a somali non-muslim who wasnt coonish. A dislike for Islam in many instances manifests in a hate for Somali history and identity. You can see it on this forum with certain posters.

You cant you dum sht did allah say hate christians instead try guiding to islam you trying to oush them away fking arab booty licker
WARYA, don't f*ck with Garowe boy you langaab trash:birdman:

Arabs built your only noteworthy town, Mogadishu , and didn't even let Abgaals in the town in the night.
So never again call a fellow MJ an Arab booty licker, when you had to literally lick arab booty to get into the only city you knew of:kodaksmiley:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm me, whatever labels you wish to maintain or omit are none of my concern. I know none of you. As such, your opinions on this matter are completely insignificant.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Arabs built your only noteworthy town, Mogadishu , and didn't even let Abgaals in the town in the night.
So never again call a fellow MJ an Arab booty licker, when you had to literally lick arab booty to get into the only city you knew of:kodaksmiley:

How is an MJ calling Abgaal "langaab" :what1:

Also don't randomly bring qabiil into the religion section you weirdo. his post had nothing to do with Garowe boy being MJ, sensitive nigga.

How is an MJ calling Abgaal "langaab" :what1:

Also don't randomly bring qabiil into the religion section you weirdo. his post had nothing to do with Garowe boy being MJ, sensitive nigga.
relax sxb I'm just jk
It's just that he always attacks people with his shit english and BS reasons
Just wanted to trigger him
Anyways thought this thread was a troll one against gaalos, not a serious one

Geedcad

Abgals and hawiye own mogiadishu you fking kid go learn history sus stop being hater this why i say you hate own people more then ajanabis dum

Geedcad

relax sxb I'm just jk
It's just that he always attacks people with his shit english and BS reasons
Just wanted to trigger him
Anyways thought this thread was a troll one against gaalos, not a serious one
My english is good but dont make troll out you people whether they are christians or non believers you should guide them btw the christians somalis hare is real in real life it is not somethink to troll about or joke about when 100% somalis hate christians somalis yet they love ajanabis christians so it is real

They should be accepted if they’re like @Apollo. He champions the Somali cause and wants to see the destruction of the West and all enemies of Somalia. He alright in my book.
:friendhug:
But f*ck those sellouts who start talking shit about Somalis to white people as soon as they leave the Deen.Why trash your own people to get a few favors from people who hate your skin color?
:kanyehmm:

You cant you dum sht did allah say hate christians instead try guiding to islam you trying to oush them away fking arab booty licker
2419698583402d271005106f2b91ed23.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They should be accepted if they’re like @Apollo. He champions the Somali cause and wants to see the destruction of the West and all enemies of Somalia. He alright in my book.
:friendhug:
But f*ck those sellouts who start talking shit about Somalis to white people as soon as they leave the Deen.Why trash your own people to get a few favors from people who hate your skin color?
:kanyehmm:

I defend my fellow nibbas somalis but i like trolling here:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending