Are ex muslims still considered Somalis?

Are ex muslims still considered Somalis?

• No once you leave the fold of Islam, you leave Somalinimo

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
They’re still ethnically, genetically, linguistically and culturally Somalis.

What a stupid question. It should be asked are they your “brothers and sisters” instead.

Last edited:
Somalia could be better being 50% Waaq, 20% Christians, Non-Religious 20%, and 10% Muslims, . Its very unfortunate that we're 100% Muslims very bad indeed.

Islam has put us in this predicament, we cant even form a stable decent government because of teachings of that is outdated long time ago even Arabs whose religion belongs to them they dont behave like Somalis do, I know its hard to accept but that is the truth. Islam is worst thing ever happened to us.

Ofc they're still Somali. What does ethnicity have to do with religion? Islam has obv impacted Somali society majorly but at the end of the day Somalinimo isn't Muslim based.
I've met a quite a few Ex-Muslim/Agnostic Somalis over the years. I know of 10 xalimos that converted to Christianity over the years, 4 that I know married Christian Eris/Ethios. I have a beautiful, atheist single mom xalimo from Australia in her 20s in my DMs that had a child with an Eritrean Tigre Muslim. Ask @R.Kelly LOL

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Here is my fair argument.

Whether you like it or not, Islam and Somalinimo are intertwined together. Yes, you may be genetically Somali but the core of our identity is connected with our religion so the minute you leave Islam, you are technically viewed as an outcast in our community.

Ofc they're still Somali. What does ethnicity have to do with religion? Islam has obv impacted Somali society majorly but at the end of the day Somalinimo isn't Muslim based.
I've met a quite a few Ex-Muslim/Agnostic Somalis over the years. I know of 10 xalimos that converted to Christianity over the years, 4 that I know married Christian Eris/Ethios. I have a beautiful, atheist single mom xalimo from Australia in her 20s in my DMs that had a child with an Eritrean Tigre Muslim. Ask @R.Kelly LOL

Oh hey @R.Kelly you see @Waaqo of Punt really really wants us to ask you about this single mum and the DM. I'm DYING to know about his love life. It's sooooo interesting. Could you do me a favour and tell me more about this situation, the DM etc. Spill the tea bro. I want to know everything. I might sleep better tonight because right now my curiosity is killing me.

Oh hey @R.Kelly you see @Waaqo of Punt really really wants us to ask you about this single mum and the DM. I'm DYING to know about his love life. It's sooooo interesting. Could you do me a favour and tell me more about this situation, the DM etc. Spill the tea bro. I want to know everything. I might sleep better tonight because right now my curiosity is killing me.
:dead::mjlol:

looool it looks so stupid but I'm not even kidding walaal.

u're right tho I'll stop mentioning it..u can pm me is u wanna see tho :mjohreally:

ok I''ll stop...

Trending