Are dutch somalis being bullied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
BEFORE yall say how did you find this video someone i used to follow posted this video on this forum. Ok so around youtube ive been seeing a lot of somalis from netherlands say how moroccans and the maadows over there 24/7 make fun of somalis obviously i wouldnt know since i am not from there. This was more than 6 times ive come across dutch somalis say it. This youtuber ask ciyaal suuqs who is the most uglies race/ethnicity and almost all say somali btw "soma" means somali kept hearing that and thats what i saw on the comments below. Whenever they said us they would say it with disgust and with laughter... can some of yall dutch somalis translate this video.

Apollo

VIP
Somali women dress like shit, they wear jilbaabs. This is what makes them say this. They lump those old women they see in jilbaabs along with the younger ones.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali women dress like shit, they wear jilbaabs. This is what makes them say this. They lump those old women they see in jilbaabs along with the younger ones.
true but they were saying some horrible stuff about the girls i dont know exactly but i wish someone could translate us. This moroccan was proper goign in and laughing i wonder what she was saying

Apollo

VIP
true but they were saying some horrible stuff about the girls i dont know exactly but i wish someone could translate us. This moroccan was proper goign in and laughing i wonder what she was saying

I hear the word stehlen, something involving stealing. Probably some Somali fucked her up.

Also, don't think she is Moroccan. They look Turkish.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I hear the word stehlen, something involving stealing. Probably some Somali fucked her up.
uff i heard moroccans in holland are all dirty wh0res so they have no right talking about other people looks as if they dont open their legs to any 90 year old cadaan no xishood. And maados dont get me started on them as if they dont recieve oh soo many hate here and indooyars who said somalis in that video. As if they look like humans with those slanted eye. Walahi i never understand when ethnic minorities who has MAJOR flaws insult others.

Apollo

VIP
uff i heard moroccans in holland are all dirty wh0res so they have no right talking about other people looks as if they dont open their legs to any 90 year old cadaan no xishood. And maados dont get me started on them as if they dont recieve oh soo many hate here and indooyars who said somalis in that video. As if they look like humans with those slanted eye. Walahi i never understand when ethnic minorities who has MAJOR flaws insult others.

She's not Moroccan.. They look Turkish or Kurdish.

Moroccans have curly hair and different looking faces.

The second kid who said Somalis looks like an Indonesian.

/Suugo Science.

Muji

VIP
@signing abayo

The day you stop caring what others think of you will be the day you liberate yourself

If that doesn’t work you can join the rest of us and claim you’re Ethiopian when you’re out in public :hillarybiz:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She's not Moroccan.. They look Turkish or Kurdish.

Moroccans have curly hair and different looking faces.

/Suugo Science.
uff they all the same hating wh0res it doesnt matter moroccans still insult somalis overthere i remember some somali girl on this forum saying it and how they always call us ugly. I never trust anyone even our so called muslims "brothers and sisters" it seems like everyone hates us

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@signing abayo

The day you stop caring what others think of you will be the day you liberate yourself

If that doesn’t work you can join the rest of us and claim you’re Ethiopian when you’re out in public :hillarybiz:

i love being somali im just curious about this phenomenal hate worldwide we recieve this will clearly affect our YOUNG somali population self esteem so whats wrong with me adressing this issue and where does the hate come from is not EVERYDAY say "stop caring what others think of you" rhetoric is getting boring now abaayo.

Muji

VIP
i love being somali im just curious about this phenomenal hate worldwide we recieve this will clearly affect our YOUNG somali population self esteem so whats wrong with me adressing this issue and where does the hate come from is not EVERYDAY say "stop caring what others think of you" rhetoric is getting boring now abaayo.

It’s a mixture of being highly identifiable, Muslim, black and Indian looking. Also European newspapers are littered with Somali men committing crimes. And the streets are filled with xalimos wearing curtains. There’s hope for the next generation.

Apollo

VIP
It’s a mixture of being highly identifiable, Muslim, black and Indian looking. Also European newspapers are littered with Somali men committing crimes. And the streets are filled with xalimos wearing curtains. There’s hope for the next generation.

Lots of morons also think Eritrean fobs and to a lesser extent, North Sudanese fobs who have flooded Europe since the mid-2010s are Somalis.

Somali immigration to Europe has more or less stopped.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i heard most of them are fobs and beside migrate to uk eventually. The population is decreasing over there anyways. But damn i had no idea dutch people were this horrible. It makes cadaan rednecks look like the kindest people on earth if you read what they be saying about us :browtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lots of morons also think Eritrean fobs and to a lesser extent, North Sudanese fobs who have flooded Europe since the mid-2010s are Somalis.

Somali immigration to Europe has more or less stopped.
I am aware they do mistake us with Habeshas. But is not like a bad thing especially with the looks since eritreans dont look bad other than maybe the whole rape allegation. But they were talking about whos the ugliest and most said somalis with no shame. This is obvios bullying why say somalis specifically when theres so many other ethnicities. What have somalis deserve to get this much hate for no reason. its disgusting and will most likely affect the younger somali dutch generation

Apollo

VIP
I am aware they do mistake us with Habeshas. But is not like a bad thing especially with the looks since eritreans dont look bad other than maybe the whole rape allegation. But they were talking about whos the ugliest and most said somalis with no shame. This is obvios bullying why say somalis specifically when theres so many other ethnicities. What have somalis deserve to get this much hate for no reason. its disgusting and will most likely affect the younger somali dutch generation

Eritreans in mainland Europe and Scandinavia are über fobs. Literally illiterates among them. They are nothing like the social media Eritreans you see on youtube and twitter. They are war-scarred people fucked by Afwerki.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Eritreans in mainland Europe and Scandinavia are über fobs. Literally illiterates among them. They are nothing like the social media Eritreans you see on youtube and twitter. They are war-scarred people fucked by Afwerki.
yes most are fobs but i always thought they would assimilate quickr than us. I still remember when an eritrean fob who quickly assimilated in the netherlands where making fun of somalis and how she didnt want to be associate with us

Apollo

VIP
yes most are fobs but i always thought they would assimilate quickr than us. I still remember when an eritrean fob who quickly assimilated in the netherlands where making fun of somalis and how she didnt want to be associate with us

Bullshit, most of them beg Somalis, at big schools and companies, they always try to befriend Somalis.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Bullshit, most of them beg Somalis and at big schools and companies, they always try to befriend Somalis.

you would be suprised how many dont want to be associated with us even the fobs who quickly assimilate maybe in germany is different but in the netherlands according to this dutch somali eritreans dont want to have anything to do with somalis. The ones that beg us are the MUSLIMS the christian ones dont like us at all.

Apollo

VIP
you would be suprised how many dont want to be associated with us even the fobs who quickly assimilate maybe in germany is different but in the netherlands according to this dutch somali eritreans dont want to have anything to do with somalis. The ones that beg us are the MUSLIMS the christian ones dont like us at all.

You read too much into twitter. All the Eritreans I have met were Somali beggers.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You read too much into twitter. All the Eritreans I have met were Somali beggers.
ok whatever you say still dont trust them do you still think they wouldnt talk behind our back with their ajanabi friends lol? dont trust them periodt

Somalis are darkskinned and most people from other races (especially men) don’t find darkskinned people attractive. Regardless of facial features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending