Are dutch somalis being bullied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh my bad they were kinda cute lmaooo. Yh they big time coon i feel like somali guys are more loyal to their women
The black guys where I live are all coons you see more black guys with white/hispanic/asian girls than with black girls:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The black guys where I live are all coons you see more black guys white white/hispanic/asian girls than with black girls:mjlol:
where do you live it seems like black men are coons everywhere thats why you never see me gass them. That shoudl bruise their inflated egos.

where do you live it seems like black men are coons everywhere thats why you never see me gass them. That shoudl bruise their inflated egos.
Right now in LA, all the black men here are swirling hard.
But I lived in the South and it wasnt like that.

Apollo

VIP
Funnily enough, they called Indians as ''coolies''.. a racist term from the Carribean. Most Indians in Holland are from Suriname.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Funnily enough, they called Indians as ''coolies''.. a racist term from the Carribean. Most Indians in Holland are from Suriname.
Indians i personally think some of them are really attractive especially bollywood girls/guys whenever a black person looks "coolie" they all take it as a compliment so it doesnt make sense when those maadows said indians. As if indians didnt make your people look decent (im talking about those caribbeans mixed with indians)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
ok sis i understand sorry if i said anything you didnt agree i really just needed a translation. But damn that indonesian hate somalis for no reason huh

Most Indonesians in Holland are of mixed descent and are basically assimilated . The Dutch colonised Indonesia for 125 years. He’s probably one of those self hating indo’s who wishes he white but looks too foreign so he bashes other immigrants.

If anyone is hated in Holland it’s the Moroccans , they have the worst reputation.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most Indonesians in Holland are of mixed descent and are basically assimilated . The Dutch colonised Indonesia for 125 years. He’s probably one of those self hating indo’s who wishes he white but looks too foreign so he bashes other immigrants.

If anyone is hated in Holland it’s the Moroccans , they have the worst reputation.
indooyars can NEVER talk shit about anyone with their chinky eyes and small someone needs to hit him with reality uff nacdasha. And is no suprising moroccans are not liked usually a country where you are the majority people will be sick and tired of you. Is kinda like what minnesota somalis are going through all the cadaans are sick and tired of us lmaooo

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
indooyars can NEVER talk shit about anyone with their chinky eyes and small someone needs to hit him with reality uff nacdasha. And is no suprising moroccans are not liked usually a country where you are the majority people will be sick and tired of you. Is kinda like what minnesota somalis are going through all the cadaans are sick and tired of us lmaooo

Yeah but Moroccans are disliked because they steal everything that is not nailed down...ask @Abdalla :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Yeah but Moroccans are disliked because they steal everything that is not nailed down...ask @Abdalla :mjlol:

North Africans in Europe are generally trashier than those who still live in the Maghreb (especially urban areas in the Maghreb).

Same for Turks in Europe vs those still in Turkey (especially Istanbul).

You will be surprised. They are more backwards in Europe than their home country.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
yhh he said something along those lines to me and he said their women are hairy smell bad and age bad so they can NEVER come for somalis. are you from the netherlands and if you are please tell me if the maadows there you get along with or not

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
North Africans in Europe are generally trashier than those who still live in the Maghreb.

Same for Turks in Europe vs those still in Turkey.

You will be surprised. They are more backwards in Europe than their home country.
not realyy in north america and uk they are good

Apollo

VIP
not realyy in north america and uk they are good

In Canada they get fluent French speaking Maghrebis with university degrees who come in via employment visas.

The ones in Europe descend from guest workers who worked on farms or did the dirty work Europeans didn't want to do in the 60s/70s/80s.

They were even selected for being illiterate during those guest worker days. They wanted the dumbest ones from rural areas so they would go back, but the plan backfired.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
yhh he said something along those lines to me and he said their women are hairy smell bad and age bad so they can NEVER come for somalis. are you from the netherlands and if you are please tell me if the maadows there you get along with or not

The black population of Holland are mostly Antillian, Aruban and Surinamese . They don’t have any problems with Somalis . I went to school with many of them and I even had a few madow friends growing up, but they are so ghetto. All the girls I knew were single mothers by age 20 and the men smoke weed outside all day.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The black population of Holland are mostly Antillian, Aruban and Surinamese . They don’t have any problems with Somalis . I went to school with many of them and I even had a few madow friends growing up, but they are so ghetto. All the girls I knew were single mothers by age 20 and the men smoke weed outside all day.

ohh so theres no beef? thats good do somalis date or intermarry with these people like how is the full relationship overthere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending