Are dutch somalis being bullied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis are darkskinned and most people from other races (especially men) don’t find darkskinned people attractive. Regardless of facial features.
hmm i wouldnt say darkskinned but more of a caramel complexion tbh darkskinned are usually around 40% in the west from my personal experience. I guess it depends which tribe is the majority in that country

hmm i wouldnt say darkskinned but more of a caramel complexion tbh darkskinned are usually around 40% in the west from my personal experience. I guess it depends which tribe is the majority in that country
Caramel is darkskinned when compared to the average skin color of other races. Even a lightskin Somali is still “dark” when compared to the general population.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Caramel is darkskinned when compared to the average skin color of other races. Even a lightskin Somali is still “dark” when compared to the general population.
yup i agree whats wrong with caramel skintone is beautiful better than pale skinned who cant even tan without looking like a molded orange. But tbh if somali chicks took more care on their weight and appearence than the reception would have been different

I live in Toronto thankfully, I don't get bullied. #scarboroughgang
:rejoice:
I'm able to be comfortable around any race of people besides whites. My friends have all been Jamaican, Somali, Trini, Guyanese, Nigerian etc. I feel bad for Somalis who only live around whites!!

yup i agree whats wrong with caramel skintone is beautiful better than pale skinned who cant even tan without looking like a molded orange. But tbh if somali chicks took more care on their weight and appearence than the reception would have been different
I think caramel and darkskin is beautiful but most people do not.
In cultures like Indian, Asian etc darskin is viewed as the ugliest thing somebody can be and they would rather a plain lightskinned girl to a beautiful darkskinned one. And what they consider “dark” is light to us.
Even Somalis to an extent prefer lighter or maarin girls. So imagine how other races view us? It’s no surprise they think this.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I live in Toronto thankfully, I don't get bullied. #scarboroughgang
:rejoice:
I'm able to be comfortable around any race of people besides whites. My friends have all been Jamaican, Somali, Trini, Guyanese, Nigerian etc. I feel bad for Somalis who only live around whites!!
dutch somalis arent only around whites they are around caribbeans, moroccans, turkish, albanians and so many other ethnicities and most of the hate is coming from the caribbeans and the moroccans over there

Apollo

VIP
ok whatever you say still dont trust them do you still think they wouldnt talk behind our back with their ajanabi friends lol? dont trust them periodt

Almost all groups say shit about others behind their back.

But other Horners are our closest allies. Arabs and Bantus (especially Kenyans) are far worse when it comes to Somalophobia.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think caramel and darkskin is beautiful but most people do not.
In cultures like Indian, Asian etc darskin is viewed as the ugliest thing somebody can be and they would rather a plain lightskinned girl to a beautiful darkskinned one. And what they consider “dark” is light to us.
Even Somalis to an extent prefer lighter or maarin girls. So imagine how other races view us? It’s no surprise they think this.
what excuse do maadow guys have if they consider somali girls ugly you saw the video did you see those lightskin maadow guys? i think they said somalis. As if they dont have similair skintone than us smh full on self haters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The 2 persons that mentioned Somalis didn't even say something bad and you made a whole thread about it. The first girl hates Somalis cause of 1 Xalimo who bullied her and annoyed her. The other small Indonesian Asian small gus rat hates Somalis cause no reason he just hates them. So why this whole thread since he asked only a handful people these questions. Most people hate Moroccans in The Netherlands since they are the most disturbing group.

Almost all groups say shit about others behind their back.

But other Horners are our closest allies. Arabs and Bantus (especially Kenyans) are far worse when it comes to Somalophobia.
I don't know about other Horners but in Toronto many Oromos support Somalis and our politicians here. My hooyo knew an Oromo who tells people she's from Oromia 24/7 and never says Ethiopia.
:ayaanswag:

what excuse do maadow guys have if they consider somali girls ugly you saw the video did you see those lightskin maadow guys? i think they said somalis. As if they dont have similair skintone than us smh full on self haters
The madow guys didnt say Somali. It was an asian and white.
Also most madow guys are coons they prefer girls with light/white skin too same as other races.

Apollo

VIP
I don't know about other Horners but in Toronto many Oromos support Somalis and our politicians here. My hooyo knew an Oromo who tells people she's from Oromia 24/7 and never says Ethiopia.
:ayaanswag:

Never met an Oromo in Europe, not even one.. rare pokemons. Did meet them in Somaliland and Puntland. :lol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Also most madow guys are coons they prefer girls with light/white skin too same as other races.
ohh my bad they were kinda cute lmaooo. Yh they big time coon i feel like somali guys are more loyal to their women

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
:mahubowtf:

Sigmund why you lying for , only 1 girl said she doesn’t like Somalis because a girl at her primary school stole her glitter pens apparently :mjlol:
The other 2 just copied what their friend said, doubt they even have a clue.

Somalis are a small group (40 k) in Holland, they are not that noticeable because most live in the large cities. In Rotterdam where I grew up everyone knew not to mess with Somali guys , even the criminal Moroccan ciyaal suuq knew better :denzelnigga:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The Asian and Middle Eastern girl what White?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The 2 persons that mentioned Somalis didn't even say something bad and you made a whole thread about it. The first girl hates Somalis cause of 1 Xalimo who bullied her and annoyed her. The other small Indonesian Asian small gus rat hates Somalis cause no reason he just hates them. So why this whole thread since he asked only a handful people these questions. Most people hate Moroccans in The Netherlands since they are the most disturbing group.
i just needed a translation

We have a bigger somali population in norway. Here people don't hate us at all, and we are close with the eritrean newcomers. The dutch are on some other shit. I've always thought the dutch were tolerant and progressive people though.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:mahubowtf:

Sigmund why you lying for , only 1 girl said she doesn’t like Somalis because a girl at her primary school stole her glitter pens apparently :mjlol:
The other 2 just copied what their friend said, doubt they even have a clue.

Somalis are a small group (40 k) in Holland, they are not that noticeable because most live in the large cities. In Rotterdam where I grew up everyone knew not to mess with Somali guys , even the criminal Moroccan ciyaal suuq knew better :denzelnigga:
ok sis i understand sorry if i said anything you didnt agree i really just needed a translation. But damn that indonesian hate somalis for no reason huh

Apollo

VIP
We have a bigger somali population in norway. And here people don't hate us at all, and we are close with the eritrean newcomers. The dutch are on some other shit. I've always thought the dutch were tolerant and progressive people though.

Almost all of them were foreigners in that video. None were Dutch, the one Dutch guy said Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts