Are All Hadiths Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the video and I see nothing wrong in his statements, like I said there are weak and strong hadiths, this is known.:kanyeshrug:
Glad that you agree, but the sheikh argues that the number of fraudulent hadiths is great, and that the so-called Sahih collections need major revision to expunge fake hadiths that are commonly believed. Watch his Taking A Balanced Approach To Hadiths series. For example jinn possession is a common belief, but Shabir says hadiths about demonic possession are forgeries. It is preached that plucking your eyebrows leads to hell, but Shabir says the hadith is a forgery. It is maintained that music is haraam, but the sheikh says the hadith is bogus. On and on it goes. The Saudi educated wadaads don't believe these hadiths are fake. They will call you an innovator if you say that.

That's why the sheikh is exposing their lies about the deen

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Glad that you agree, but the sheikh argues that the number of fraudulent hadiths is great, and that the so-called Sahih collections need major revision to expunge fake hadiths that are commonly believed. Watch his Taking A Balanced Approach To Hadiths series. For example jinn possession is a common belief, but Shabir says hadiths about demonic possession are forgeries. It is preached that plucking your eyebrows leads to hell, but Shabir says the hadith is a forgery. It is maintained that music is haraam, but the sheikh says the hadith is bogus. On and on it goes. The Saudi educated wadaads don't believe these hadiths are fake. They will call you an innovator if you say that.

That's why the sheikh is exposing their lies about the deen

Post the link, I will check it later.

Post the link, I will check it later.
He refutes hadiths about jinns and magic here:

He refutes hadiths that ban music here:

He debunks hadiths about plucking eyebrows here:

He also refutes many other superstitions in hadiths not found in the Quran and which are commonly asserted as true by Wahabbis like my son @Inquisitive_ . I should really spend more quality time with that kid.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He refutes hadiths about jinns and magic here:

He also refutes many other superstitions in hadiths not found in the Quran and which are commonly asserted as true by Wahabbis like my son @Inquisitive_ . I should really spend more quality time with that kid.

Yea I can't take this dude seriously anymore after seeing his vid
arguing that Prophet Lut's story is not about homosexuality being a sin..:farole:

This guy appears to be deep in misdirection game/fitnah..

Literally sounds like anyother Christian pastor in this video, with his arguing for homosexuality.:faysalwtf:

Yea I can't take this dude seriously anymore after seeing his vid
arguing that Prophet Lut's story is not about homosexuality being a sin..:farole:

This guy appears to be deep in misdirection game/fitnah..

Literally sounds like anyother Christian pastor in this video, with his arguing for homosexuality.:faysalwtf:
The sheikh says homosexuality is a sin in numerous videos. If you can provide evidence of his support for gays, feel free to do so, but it looks like you are the one engaged in misinformation. Lying about da'ees is a shameful thing. Say astagfirullah and make tawbah.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Hadith was written 180 years after prophet Mohammed's death. That's basically second hand information. Nearly all of Hadith were fabrications because no steps were taken by Muhammad to preserve the integrity of Hadith.

Hadith was written 180 years after prophet Mohammed's death. That's basically second hand information. Nearly all of Hadith were fabrications because no steps were taken by Muhammad to preserve the integrity of Hadith.
The sahaba even burned hadiths lest people follow Muhammad (PBUH) instead of Allah's revelation. There is a hadith which says Umar Ibn Khattab used to write down hadiths, but then he feared it would distract from the Quran and set it on fire. These are man made books. They're not divine.

The only hadiths that are legitimate are those which explain what is already in the Quran, such as how to worship, because the Quran says it is complete. Nothing new can be added. Actually, the Quran mentions how to worship. It says that Jesus made sujuud, and that one should bow with those who bow. This information's already there.

Many hadiths in Bukhari and other "sahih" books are pure heresy and innovation that go against the Quran, logic, and human rights. As the sheikh says, they need to be edited and thrown out of textbooks.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Allah is contrary to basic scientific facts. The Quran says a man traveled to the western end of the world and found the sun setting in a muddy spring of water. That's the Quran saying such obscene nonsense. Try to wiggle your way out of this one bidaar
The verse clearly says Dhul-Qarnayn travelled to the end of the land (i.e. until he reached the sea), as far west as he could travel. When he travelled west and reached the coast, there was no more land in this direction (on is route to travel westward), there was only the ocean, and the sun was setting. And as he looked across the murky body of water he saw the sun setting at the horizon.This is a natural phenomenon.
Nice try mate, funnily enough, another atheist just like you mentioned this same ayah and i bodied him like i just did with you.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The verse clearly says Dhul-Qarnayn travelled to the end of the land (i.e. until he reached the sea), as far west as he could travel. When he travelled west and reached the coast, there was no more land in this direction (on is route to travel westward), there was only the ocean, and the sun was setting. And as he looked across the murky body of water he saw the sun setting at the horizon.This is a natural phenomenon.
Nice try mate, funnily enough, another atheist just like you mentioned this same ayah and i bodied him like i just did with you.
Kind of an irrelevant story don't you think? Why did god need to mention a needless story about a man who kept walking until he saw the setting of the sun? Why is a recycled Persian children's story in the Quran? Does Allah read those stories?

The story of the man with two horns (e.g. dul qarnayn) is in many cultures that predated Islam. There's an authentic hadith where the prophet asks his companions where the son sets, only to tell them it sets in a muddy spring of water. So, nice try but its time to throw that out.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Kind of an irrelevant story don't you think? Why did god need to mention a needless story about a man who kept walking until he saw the setting of the sun? Why is a recycled Persian children's story in the Quran? Does Allah read those stories?

The story of the man with two horns (e.g. dul qarnayn) is in many cultures that predated Islam. There's an authentic hadith where the prophet asks his companions where the son sets, only to tell them it sets in a muddy spring of water. So, nice try but its time to throw that out.
Source

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

The quran is a timeless book, the universe expanding wasn't necessary/known 1400 years ago but it is relevant t oday,this story provides context to other things and may have hidden gems.
And it is We Who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Qur'an, 51:47)

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The quran is a timeless book,
No it isn't. Its a bunch recycled biblical stories, Arab fairy tales, and repetitive threats of torture and in the "hereafter". And it is subject to change and has changed when convenient (satanic verses etc...).

How do you know it isn't corrupted? The Bible didn't predict it would be corrupted and yet you claim it is corrupted. The same can be happening to you.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You cannot make a baseless claim about the statement of the prophet without providing the sufficient evidence.

Sunan Abu Dawud book XVI

Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The sahaba even burned hadiths lest people follow Muhammad (PBUH) instead of Allah's revelation. There is a hadith which says Umar Ibn Khattab used to write down hadiths, but then he feared it would distract from the Quran and set it on fire. These are man made books. They're not divine.

The only hadiths that are legitimate are those which explain what is already in the Quran, such as how to worship, because the Quran says it is complete. Nothing new can be added. Actually, the Quran mentions how to worship. It says that Jesus made sujuud, and that one should bow with those who bow. This information's already there.

Many hadiths in Bukhari and other "sahih" books are pure heresy and innovation that go against the Quran, logic, and human rights. As the sheikh says, they need to be edited and thrown out of textbooks.
True wallahi. I have to say that Hadith is the main cause of backwardness in the Muslim world nowadays. do you notice how Muslims are unwilling to intigrate into non-Muslim societies. People now think that backwardness is a trait of Islam.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
No it isn't. Its a bunch recycled biblical stories, Arab fairy tales, and repetitive threats of torture and in the "hereafter". And it is subject to change and has changed when convenient (satanic verses etc...).

How do you know it isn't corrupted? The Bible didn't predict it would be corrupted and yet you claim it is corrupted. The same can be happening to you.
You are an intellectually dishonest man, you make a baseless statement and when asked to provide evidence, jumble out of it and dish out your own opinion.We're are talking facts here mate.Now to your point,Allah promised inside the Quran that he would not let the book be corrupted and to this date the Quran has never been modified and the memorization of it by millions of humans from cover to cover is a perfect verification of this, even if there is an attempt to change the quran it would fail as there is legit a database of millions of references(people who memorised it).Furthermore the bible isnt even the direct word of god nor has it ever claimed to be,its basically the hand wrote work of some disciples, it was bound to have errors and to this day contains clear cut contradictions.
contradiction-bible.png

A graphical representation of the contradictions present within the bible.
Contradictions-Graph.jpg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Serious question to Muslims: How do you know Muhammad had the Quran revealed to him in a cave? Do you take his word for it? What if someone came up to you today and said the exact same thing? My guess is you'd laugh at them for being ridiculous.

What is so believable about it when Muhammad made that claim?

@Bidaar Wanagsan

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Sunan Abu Dawud book XVI

Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.
Following flow diagram for the above detail gives the pictorial display the strangeness of these words. Down from Ibrahim bin Yazid al-Taymi only the narrators with red outline for their names give the words under consideration against loads of other narrators who do not report these words.
upload_2017-9-17_1-2-33.png

conclusion:
These details make it quite clear that according to rules of reporting it is not right to attribute these words to the Messenger of Allah- on him be the peace and blessings of Allah.

Apparently, the words from Qur’an 18:86 were confused and appended to the hadith that had no link to the ayah whatsoever. The narrator failed to understand the real significance of the verse and the hadith and for apparent semblance he confused the two.

The verse from the Holy Qur’an i.e. surah 18 ayah 86 is simply about how the sunset appeared to Zulqarnain and even the classical Muslim scholars understood it like that. The detailed explanation of it is found HERE.
http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2012/09/weak-hadith-sun-spring-warm-water.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending