Are All Hadiths Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
Bogus arguments. Bloggers like that are always reduced to saying that scholars of Arabic who translate hadiths know less about Arabic than some random guy on the internet. It happens everytime their arguments are exposed. At first they claim that you've gotta speak Arabic or you can't comment, and then when you bring scholars of Arabic who translate hadiths, they claim thats not enough.

The hadith says poison, not toxin, so lets not make things up. And even if it did say toxin, that would include lethal toxins like botulinum toxin which can kill in even tiny doses. So here's the challenge: you should start ingesting lethal toxins after eating Ajwa dates in the morning, put it up on YouTube, and you will win the Nobel Prize in Medicine for finding a new cure. The whole world will convert on the spot.

As the sheikh notes, Hadiths also say that honey will protect you from major calamities if eaten three times a month. So here's another test: eat honey three times a month, jump off a cliff, and you should be protected from death.

A Bukhari hadith says that if a snake comes into your home, you should tell him to leave in the name of Allah. Firstly, snakes are deaf, so they can't hear you, so that alone proves its a forgery. Secondly, this can be put to the test: Take a rattle snake, set him loose in your house, and then ask him politely, in the name of Allah, and in the name of universal brotherhood, if he would not mind going back to his own crib. Make sure to record it so we can all see the miracle.

I have plenty of other hadith challenges for you. Hope you can work some miracles for us. Unfortunately other worshippers of prophet Bukhari don't seem so keen to prove their mettle.
Let even bring a better Argument than that I will explain this this one carefully
The Nabi said Prophet do not inherit nor do they get inherited

But for your case lets use Nabi David and Solomon

وَوَرِثَ سُلَيْمَانُ دَاوُودَ ۖ وَقَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ عُلِّمْنَا مَنطِقَ الطَّيْرِ وَأُوتِينَا مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ ۖ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَهُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْمُبِينُ

وَوَرِثَ سُلَيْمَانُ دَاوُودَ ۖ

It mentions, Prophet Solomon inherited from David

Until we get Ibn Kathir which mentioned in his Tafsir
Nabi Suliman had alot of brothers, but His brothers did not inherit from his Father, Solomon only inherited two from his Father, Kingship (No Wealth) and his knowledge (No Wealth again).

He also states another hadith from the prophet,
The Scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets.

Which means they inherited knowledge from the Prophets.

Let me make it easy for you, In the nabi time there were no such things as laboratory acids. Poison were mainly poisonous plant extracts that in cases took days to kill you. Since you read Hadith in English it is not going to be 100% in Arabic. Like for example Jannah, it could mean Paradise, Heaven, Garden and more.

Even drinking bleach you could survive, because the liver already saved the day.

The prophet infact killed snakes

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that he heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) address the people from the minbar, saying: “Kill snakes.”

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar said: After that, I would not leave any snake that I saw but I would kill it.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3299) and Muslim (3233)

Hadith is the Nabi said it not like the Quran, but we take whatever is sahih bro.
The hadith does not make a distinction between laboratory toxins and other toxins. It just says poison in general. And if you think Ajwa dates can save you from drinking bleach, I would like to see you try the experiment.

Sure, there are hadiths that say to kill snakes, but others say you should talk to them. How can you talk to snakes? They don't speak human languages. Also, they're deaf. How can you speak to a deaf thing? And if you could talk to them, why would you need to kill them? Bukhari is full of anti-scientific material like this.

AlphaSomali

Were set
The hadith does not make a distinction between laboratory toxins and other toxins. It just says poison in general. And if you think Ajwa dates can save you from drinking bleach, I would like to see you try the experiment.

Sure, there are hadiths that say to kill snakes, but others say you should talk to them. How can you talk to snakes? They don't speak human languages. Also, they're deaf. How can you speak to a deaf thing? And if you could talk to them, why would you need to kill them? Bukhari is full of anti-scientific material like this.
Bring the Hadith and I will explain. Scientifically you won't die from a cup of bleach because bleach is broken down by the liver. Bleach is made out of Hydrochloric which is the same chemical acid which your stomach uses to clean it self. When you mean Poisons in general means every poison that exists in the Prophet's time.

Bring the Hadith and I will explain. Scientifically you won't die from a cup of bleach because bleach is broken down by the liver. Bleach is made out of Hydrochloric which is the same chemical acid which your stomach uses to clean it self. When you mean Poisons in general means every poison that exists in the Prophet's time.
Actually, there are numerous antiscientific hadiths about snakes. But here's the one I have in mind:

"Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 5240:

Narrated AbdurRahman Ibn Abu Layla:

The Apostle of Allah was asked about the house-snakes. He said: When you see one of them in your dwelling, say: I urge you by the covenant which Noah made with you, and I urge you by the covenant which Solomon made with you not to harm us. Then if they come back, kill them."

Here's another which says that snakes with stripes on them can make you blind or miscarry your pregnancy. This is unscientific and you know it. People handle striped snakes all the time without losing their eyesight. Ever seen that Britney Spears video where she's got a big python around her neck? Britney's still going strong habibi. This hadith can be easily disproven. Show a striped snake to a pregnant woman and I guarantee you her baby will be as unharmed as her eyes. The hadith even says that you're not allowed to kill snakes that dwell in your house, which contradicts other hadiths:

"Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5544:

Salim, on the authority of his father reported Allah's Apostle as saying: Kill the snakes having stripes over them and short-tailed snakes, for these two types cause miscarriage (of a pregnant woman) and they affect the eyesight adversely. So Ibn 'Umar used to kill every snake that he found. Abu Lubaba b. 'Abd al-Mundhir and Zaid b. Khattab saw him pursuing a snake, whereupon he said: They were forbidden (to kill) those snakes who live in houses."

AlphaSomali

Were set
Actually, there are numerous antiscientific hadiths about snakes. But here's the one I have in mind:

"Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 5240:

Narrated AbdurRahman Ibn Abu Layla:

The Apostle of Allah was asked about the house-snakes. He said: When you see one of them in your dwelling, say: I urge you by the covenant which Noah made with you, and I urge you by the covenant which Solomon made with you not to harm us. Then if they come back, kill them."

Here's another which says that snakes with stripes on them can make you blind or miscarry your pregnancy. This is unscientific and you know it. People handle striped snakes all the time without losing their eyesight. Ever seen that Britney Spears video where she's got a big python around her neck? Britney's still going strong habibi. This hadith can be easily disproven. Show a striped snake to a pregnant woman and I guarantee you her baby will be as unharmed as her eyes. The hadith even says that you're not allowed to kill snakes that dwell in your house, which contradicts other hadiths:

"Sahih Muslim, Book 026, Number 5544:

Salim, on the authority of his father reported Allah's Apostle as saying: Kill the snakes having stripes over them and short-tailed snakes, for these two types cause miscarriage (of a pregnant woman) and they affect the eyesight adversely. So Ibn 'Umar used to kill every snake that he found. Abu Lubaba b. 'Abd al-Mundhir and Zaid b. Khattab saw him pursuing a snake, whereupon he said: They were forbidden (to kill) those snakes who live in houses."
The Prophet (peace be upon him) is speaking about specific kind of mutilated snakes whose attacks may cause blindness and miscarriages and not all snakes [1].

This isn't pseudo-science. Scientific research shows that there is validity to the Prophet's (peace be upon him) statement.

Regarding the blindness aspect we read:

They are capable of spitting their venom into the eyes of a victim leading to intense pain in the eyes. This may lead to intense conjunctivitis, corneal erosions, complicated by secondary infection, anterior unveitis and sometimes blindness. ("SNAKES AND SNAKE BITES – Part 2: Venoms and Antivenoms", World Health Organization, March 2008, pages 2-3, online source)

Regarding the miscarriage aspect we read:

Lifestyle Factors that May Lead to Miscarriage

Some lifestyle factors that could slightly increase the risk of a miscarriage include:

Use of NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen or naproxen) during conception or early pregnancy
Use of alcohol, cigarettes, cocaine, or other drugs
Heavy caffeine intake
Certain snake bites

Source: http://www.docshop.com/education/fer...s/miscarriages

Also:

Unfortunately, among previously documented cases of snakbite during pregnancy, the occurrences of fetal and maternal deaths were high (38% to 43% and 10%, respectively). However, the more recent literature seems to show an improvement in both the maternal and fetal outcomes. With inclusion of most recent case reports, the overall rate of fetal loss is now around 20% and... ("Snakebite During Pregnancy: A Literature Review", WILDERNESS & ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE, 21, 54 – 60 (2010), online source)

So there does indeed appear to be certain snakes whose bites do cause blindness and miscarriages. And of course the Prophet's (peace be upon him) statement doesn't necessarily imply that every single snake bite from these snakes would always result in blindness or pregnancy, anymore than the statement "Smoking causes lung cancer" entails that every smoker suffers from lung cancer.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) is speaking about specific kind of mutilated snakes whose attacks may cause blindness and miscarriages and not all snakes [1].

This isn't pseudo-science. Scientific research shows that there is validity to the Prophet's (peace be upon him) statement.

Regarding the blindness aspect we read:

They are capable of spitting their venom into the eyes of a victim leading to intense pain in the eyes. This may lead to intense conjunctivitis, corneal erosions, complicated by secondary infection, anterior unveitis and sometimes blindness. ("SNAKES AND SNAKE BITES – Part 2: Venoms and Antivenoms", World Health Organization, March 2008, pages 2-3, online source)

Regarding the miscarriage aspect we read:

Lifestyle Factors that May Lead to Miscarriage

Some lifestyle factors that could slightly increase the risk of a miscarriage include:

Use of NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen or naproxen) during conception or early pregnancy
Use of alcohol, cigarettes, cocaine, or other drugs
Heavy caffeine intake
Certain snake bites

Source: http://www.docshop.com/education/fer...s/miscarriages

Also:

Unfortunately, among previously documented cases of snakbite during pregnancy, the occurrences of fetal and maternal deaths were high (38% to 43% and 10%, respectively). However, the more recent literature seems to show an improvement in both the maternal and fetal outcomes. With inclusion of most recent case reports, the overall rate of fetal loss is now around 20% and... ("Snakebite During Pregnancy: A Literature Review", WILDERNESS & ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE, 21, 54 – 60 (2010), online source)

So there does indeed appear to be certain snakes whose bites do cause blindness and miscarriages. And of course the Prophet's (peace be upon him) statement doesn't necessarily imply that every single snake bite from these snakes would always result in blindness or pregnancy, anymore than the statement "Smoking causes lung cancer" entails that every smoker suffers from lung cancer.
You ignored the bit about talking to snakes mate. I wonder why that is. Are they not good conversationalists? And how about the advice to let house dwelling snakes live in peace?

Of course poisonous snakes lead to death. Poisonous animals or plants of any kind lead to death. But there is no evidence that striped snakes make one blind or miscarry. If they did, we could just eat Ajwa dates couldn't we my little pet? Or eat honey three times a month, because according to you Ajwa dates and honey protect against all poisons. Really powerful that stuff. If only Mexicans ate honey three times a month, they would not have had that earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts