Are Aboriginals Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the outcome

0A4BDF89-D48D-4CF4-80B8-CCD9E5FD98F6.jpeg

Finally! You admit it. Race is meaningless.

I've always seen race as meaningless.

Heck, I don't even see myself as black. My great-grandfathers were not walking around calling themselves madow. I am Muslim and Somali first.

However, in the West, cadaans see you as being black. You're not going to get treated better. So hating on madows or looking down on madows who try to get justice for their community is retarded.

I've always seen race as meaningless.

Heck, I don't even see myself as black. My great-grandfathers were not walking around calling themselves madow. I am Muslim and Somali first.

However, in the West, cadaans see you as being black. You're not going to get treated better. So hating on madows or looking down on madows who try to get justice for their community is retarded.
I don't do that though. And interesting you switch up, you said I was too. But anyways where I live black people are treated well. But people don't think I look Black in all honesty.

I don't do that though. And interesting you switch up, you said I was too. But anyways where I live black people are treated well. But people don't think I look Black in all honesty.
Americans are confused about how black people really look like.

A black person would look like this.

7B8D25BB-155F-42B5-983E-9F95C29E0303.jpeg

They're closer to Melanesian and Dravidian people.

They look less "black" and more Indian.

Chill man that's rude as hell. Plus it's not their fault they got fucked over badly, they kinda lucked out when they got isolated from the rest of the world. Same story with massive swathes of Africa and the America's

Doesn't Canada have first nation people who get fucked over?

Don't you do that with Madows?

I don't. I only hate on somalis wanting to be Madows. I don't make fun of Madow features.

You've admitted that you're cadcad or barwaani. So of course you're not going to be mistaken for black when you're not even ethnically Somali, let alone African. You're ethnically Middle Eastern.

The average Faraax has the same skin colour as black people. Yes, our features are different. But cadaan's especially American cadaans cannot really tell the difference, unless they live amongst Somalis and Ethiopians.

Also, you're forgetting African Americans are diverse in appearence, you get pale ones or ones with very thin features like Somalis. Yet they are still discriminated against. In fact, even white passing ones were discriminated against due to the 'one drop rule'.

You've admitted that you're cadcad or barwaani. So of course you're not going to be mistaken for black when you're not even ethnically Somali, let alone African. You're ethnically Middle Eastern.

The average Faraax has the same skin colour as black people. Yes, our features are different. But cadaan's especially American cadaans cannot really tell the difference, unless they live amongst Somalis and Ethiopians.

Also, you're forgetting African Americans are diverse in appearence, you get pale ones or ones with very thin features like Somalis. Yet they are still discriminated against. In fact, even white passing ones were discriminated against due to the 'one drop rule'.
He looks somali i’ve seen him

Status
Not open for further replies.