Are Aboriginals Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you have so much hate about aboriginials especially prettymuslim who seems to have been cucked by one of them did you girlfriend get fucked by one? Aboriginals dont ever bother any body and they also got genocided by the blue eyed devils, Why in the hell would a somali hate a aboriginal they dont even beef us in australia? They have levels of knowledge partaining to the unknown and esoteric surpassing every race in the world, Simple does not mean worse, Just because they have simple lifestyle and hunter gatherer lifestyle does not mean you are better because you engage in social media wars and buy expensive clothes with namtags on them

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Why do you have so much hate about aboriginials especially prettymuslim who seems to have been cucked by one of them did you girlfriend get fucked by one? Aboriginals dont ever bother any body and they also got genocided by the blue eyed devils, Why in the hell would a somali hate a aboriginal they dont even beef us in australia? They have levels of knowledge partaining to the unknown and esoteric surpassing every race in the world, Simple does not mean worse, Just because they have simple lifestyle and hunter gatherer lifestyle does not mean you are better because you engage in social media wars and buy expensive clothes with namtags on them
I don't hate them at all im learning about them and all the aborigines I've met only stick with their own :kanyeshrug: i don't date :ufdup:
And these Georgia chicks ain't sh1t you just pass along once you finish:wowsweat:
And read my status thing.

I don’t hate them?
I was just asking a simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts