Are Aboriginals Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, Are Australian Aboriginals “black”?

No
Their classified as ingenious people that are apart of the Pacific Islander people groups. This one is a bit more complicated. They are treated similar to how Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis and Native Americas are treated in North America. The only difference here is that the other nations diaspora neighbouring Australia will politically align with Aboriginals, though their fates are different. The main difference, they don’t have their own state. Nobody can give them the sovereignty they deserve. Sort of how Palestinians are stateless people, surrounded by Arabs that help them out but ultimately the Palestinian plight might continue well after other Arab country recover (ie: Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Syria).

So again, for like the fucking 12th time. Your skin colour is not the only thing that make you Black. By that logic, Justin Trudeau must be a Hawiye. :samwelcome:

The theme and state of Somalispot for the last 24 hrs
BB7B270D-F0EE-4269-BC03-4C5C6D63E46A.jpeg

Some amount of genetic similarity has been found between amerinindians in the far south of south america in around brazil but only small but still significant amounts and nothing north of south america, It is a big chance that a population group similar to the shared ancestors of dravidians,melanesians and aboriginal ventured as far as a south america thousands of years ago, It can happen since the melanesians and negritos are very effective and smart nagivators, Look at polynesia who basically colonized the seas with small dugout canoes

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I have yet to witness that all the aborigines i met just call themselves aborigines.
:drakelaugh:
I’m an Aussie gyal, the aboriginals consider themselves black

There’s another indigenous group live in Australia, they primary live top of Australia’s coasts and Islands, they are known as Torres Strait Islanders. They are genetically related to Papuans

02E5E958-0418-4629-9BB1-44D643F20526.jpeg

A29B997E-AE9D-47AB-9D58-A18430695888.jpeg

3E7F98B2-64BB-4C6B-88BE-E4E434DCE064.jpeg
They could be long lost brothers to West Africans :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts