Arabs spreading Islam in Sub-Sahara Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
2:27 - "I have visited lots of countries, but visiting Africa has a special taste."

Of course, it's the easiest place to spread your religion. I bet he's thinking, damn the Christian missionaries sure had it easy here :russ:

2:27 - "I have visited lots of countries, but visiting Africa has a special taste."

Of course, it's the easiest place to spread your religion. I bet he's thinking, damn the Christian missionaries sure had it easy here :russ:
(SSA)Africa is truly special. The folks there are ripe for conversion.
:wow:

The Arabs are doing the Lord's work.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

why are you attacking smaalic era we dont hate arabs we hate their foreign culture and their arabised distortion of our deen salafism
He has extreme hatred for Arabs. Recently he made a post about wanting to genocide Yemenis. He's a lost racist.

Btw Salafism is the most authentic version of Islam, but it's up to you if you want to follow it or not.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He has extreme hatred for Arabs. Recently he made a post about want to genocide Yemenis. He's a lost racist.

Btw Salafism is the most authentic version of Islam, but it's up to you if you want to follow it or not.
:siilaanyolaugh:better then selfhating so called somali wahabis like you who mock our history and our ancestors

This is nothing more than Arabs establishing a foothold in Africa and has nothing to do with spreading Islam

It is a religious obligation upon all Somalis to fight against the Arab heretic and purify Makkah and Madinah
You're the heretic.

You have a hatred for Arabs, the very people that gave birth to the Prophet (PBUH) & want to distort Islam to suit your racist beliefs by erasing Arabs from the deen.

99% of Somalis will reject your heretical & racist beliefs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is nothing more than Arabs establishing a foothold in Africa and has nothing to do with spreading Islam

It is a religious obligation upon all Somalis to fight against the Arab heretic and purify Makkah and Madinah
inshallah sahib those double crossing shiits who turned on the ottman khilafa will get whats coming to them bi iznillah them and thier fake wahabi slafism will be destroyed and mecca and madina will be liberated inshallah

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You're the heretic.

You have a hatred for Arabs, the very people that gave birth to the Prophet (PBUH) & want to distort Islam to suit your racist beliefs by erasing Arabs from the deen.

99% of Somalis will reject your heretical & racist beliefs.

The nations of Thamud were cursed by Allah swt, yet Salih pbuh was from Thamud. Same with Hud,Lut,Nuh and Dawud and Isa pbuh.

Cursing Arabs does not equal cursing the Noble Prophet pbuh. Here is an ayah for you.

Surah Maidah:78

Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending