Arabs spreading Islam in Sub-Sahara Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You're the heretic.

You have a hatred for Arabs, the very people that gave birth to the Prophet (PBUH) & want to distort Islam to suit your racist beliefs by erasing Arabs from the deen.

99% of Somalis will reject your heretical & racist beliefs.
the jews gave birth to musa isssa and most of the prophets that allah has commanded you to believe in yet you wahabis hate the jews nationality has nothing to do with the prophet

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
inshallah sahib those double crossing shiits who turned on the ottman khilafa will get whats coming to them bi iznillah them and thier fake wahabi slafism will be destroyed and mecca and madina will be liberated inshallah

Ameen,

The Ummah was fine until the jealous arab heretic decided to bring this division and weakness upon the Muslims. They are a cancer within the Ummah

the jews gave birth to musa isssa and most of the prophets that allah has commanded you to believe in yet you wahabis hate the jews nationality has nothing to do with the prophet

This is nothing more than Arabs establishing a foothold in Africa and has nothing to do with spreading Islam

It is a religious obligation upon all Somalis to fight against the Arab heretic and purify Makkah and Madinah

Can you explain, what is the problem with Salafism from a theoretical standpoint?

From a political standpoint, I don't agree with many of the things which some people calling themselves Salafis have said and done.

But theologically, what is the problem with them? They seem to be the most authentic form of Islam...

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys this is good its better than them staying in the bushes and not making use of their land. Muslim Bantu Africans seem to Excell more than Christian Bantus they become sophisticated and have strong morals and values.

inshallah sahib those double crossing shiits who turned on the ottman khilafa will get whats coming to them bi iznillah them and thier fake wahabi slafism will be destroyed and mecca and madina will be liberated inshallah
The Ottomans were not a Caliphate you fool. They were simply an empire that used Islam to dominate other Muslim lands/empires.

The main requirement for a Caliphate is for the Caliph to be a person that upholds the faith & comes from the Arab Quraysh tribe. The Ottoman Turks were not Arabs & their leaders did not descend from Quraysh.

Last edited:
Guys this is good its better than them staying in the bushes and not making use of their land. Muslim Bantu Africans seem to Excell more than Christian Bantus they become sophisticated and have strong morals and values.

Tbh I am stunned how guys claiming to be Muslims can be this upset about Islam, our religion, spreading around the world. Its insane. Just because the people responsible are Arabs, shows an extreme level of 'asabiyyah that can take someone out of the religion.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The Ottomans were not a Caliphate you fool. They were simply an empire that used Islam to dominate other Muslim lands/empires.

The main requirement for a Caliphate is for the Caliph to be part of the Arab Quraysh tribe. The Ottoman Turks were not Arabs & their leaders did not descend from Quraysh.
It was a caliphate for a period not in its early years or last century.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Tbh I am stunned how guys claiming to be Muslims can be this upset about Islam, our religion, spreading around the world. Its insane. Just because the people responsible are Arabs, shows an extreme level of 'asabiyyah that can take someone out of the religion.
It's crazy Allah SWT cure them please amiin

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
abaha was you dum as ibn wahabi i am a muslim dont make a takfir on me, i wasnt going to argue with you to begin with concider this a WARNING DONT TRY TO MAKE TAKFIR ON ME

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Ottomans were not a Caliphate you fool. They were simply an empire that used Islam to dominate other Muslim lands.

The main requirement for a Caliphate is for the Caliph to be part of the Arab Quraysh tribe. The Turks were not Arabs & their leaders did not descend from Quraysh

@Aabir Sabeel

This is Salafism for you. It is Arab nationalism and want you to dress like an Arab, have Arab name, have Arab leader, adopt Arabic, love Arabs etr.

This is not Islam. Islam has nothing to do with Arabs. It is the religion of our father Adam pbuh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Mashallah really happy about the expansion of Islam taking place in sub Sahara Africa they should focus in South America and Latin America since unfortunalty they have little muslim presence

abaha was you dum as ibn wahabi i am a muslim dont make a takfir on me, i wasnt going to argue with you to begin with concider this a WARNING DONT TRY TO MAKE TAKFIR ON ME

Takfeer has conditions(shurut) and barriers(mawani'). Its not something that is done willy nilly and without knowledge.

However I have seen you making takfeer willy nilly on salafis in other threads lol...You should at least be able to say clearly what kufr it is they have committed. What are the theological errors in Salafism?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Inshallah these hordes of Bantus will one day protect us and cause a Bantu Islamiyah expansion into lands of Gaallada

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Aabir Sabeel

This is Salafism for you. It is Arab nationalism and want you to dress like an Arab, have Arab name, have Arab leader, adopt Arabic, love Arabs etr.

This is not Islam. Islam has nothing to do with Arabs. It is the religion of our father Adam pbuh
true they were getting the kids to dress like arabs with the khamiis and the dum towel very unnecessary
most of thses ibn wahabis are nothing more then arab nationalists they give out clues like "i am a pan arab" "somali history began with islam" i am a ibn darood arabi or ibn shiekh isaaq arab" or in this case we must adopt arabic language rabic clothing and have an arab leader

Can you explain, what is the problem with Salafism from a theoretical standpoint?

From a political standpoint, I don't agree with many of the things which some people calling themselves Salafis have said and done.

But theologically, what is the problem with them? They seem to be the most authentic form of Islam...
Its chaotic. Everyone having at the quran and hadith while disregarding the four imams saying dont be shafi'i nor maliki nor hanafi nor hanbali but follow the salaf. Were not the imams following the salaf? Is not guidance by the guided, guidance? In truth they wish to create division and fitna is all.

@Aabir Sabeel

The Prophet ﷺ said:
Al-Bukhaari (3500) narrated that Mu‘aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Verily this matter belongs to Quraysh and no one opposes them but Allah will throw him onto his face (in the Fire), so long as they uphold the faith.”

narrated by Ahmad (12307) from Anas ibn Maalik, according to which the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The imams (rulers) are to be from Quraysh.”

It's absurd to say Islam has nothing to do with Arabs when the Qur'an and Hadeeths are in Arabic. So many subtle meanings can't be extracted from both unless someone has a good understanding of Arabic. And the Righteous Khulafaa and Companions, ra, who we are commanded to imitate, were Arabs.

As for giving yourself "Arab Names." Theres nothing wrong with having a non-Arab name, or any name, as long as it is not contrary to the teaching of Islam. But considering that many of those who have a praiseworthy status in our religion such as the Companions were Arab, it is only natural that many Muslims in general, forget Salafis, would have Arab names.

As for loving Arabs, if they are Muslims, its obligatory for a Muslim to love and support his Muslim brother, no matter what race, nationality, ethnicity he is. But if he is a kafir, and there are many kuffar in the Arab world, then of course one should not love them.

4:34- "We too, the Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) is our Prophet and Messenger."

Such a beautiful sight wallah when the local village chief uttered those words.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts