Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They don't understand eachother and they got married? LMFAO this reminds me of white guys who marry east asian chicks after two weeks of dating

What's wrong if she marries a Yemeni? As long as she and her wali agreed to the marriage then it's ok. Remember, Yemenis have similar culture to Somalis and we have history with them. We are also close to them geographically. We exchange ideas, food and sometimes cultural garments that we both share. Some of us have traditions claiming to be descendants of Arabian Sheikhs who happen to be Yemeni. Sultan Yusuf ali Kenediid had Arab Yemenis working for him.

Anyways, If a xalimo decides to marry a fellow horn African (Oromo, Afar etc) or a Yemeni, it should be normalized.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They don't understand eachother and they got married? LMFAO this reminds me of white guys who marry east asian chicks after two weeks of dating
This is really pathetic imagine marrying someone you dont understand and on top of that insulting Somali men.

Let me ask a question, would Arabs allow you to marry their daughters without you knowing Arabic? f*ck no.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This is really pathetic imagine marrying someone you dont understand and on top of that insulting Somali men.

Let me ask a question, would Arabs allow you to marry their daughters without you knowing Arabic? f*ck no.

I have my own reasons why these things occur but I don't want to be labelled a hater of "true love"

My mom's great grandfather married a Yemeni although it was a long time ago. I know this Marehan kid who's mom is a Yemeni. Lot's of Somali men marry Yemenis and it's considered normal. It only depends on the family:nvjpqts:

TekNiKo

VIP
What's wrong if she marries a Yemeni? As long as she and her wali agreed to the marriage then it's ok. Remember, Yemenis have similar culture to Somalis and we have history with them. We are also close to them geographically. We exchange ideas, food and sometimes cultural garments that we both share. Some of us have traditions claiming to be descendants of Arabian Sheikhs who happen to be Yemeni. Sultan Yusuf ali Kenediid had Arab Yemenis working for him.

Anyways, If a xalimo decides to marry a fellow horn African (Oromo, Afar etc) or a Yemeni, it should be normalized.
fa40cc83-9c17-4476-9dbc-732dd039a209.gif

@00:24

this reporter is a savage walle, he said they are marrying Xaliimos straight after arriving & opening businesses kkkk

:dead::dead::dead:
May Somali women continue marrying Arab. Arab-Somali marriages brings beautiful lightskin babies. If a decent good Yemeni asks for a xalimos hand, we should accept:nvjpqts:

TekNiKo

VIP
@00:24

this reporter is a savage walle, he said they are marrying Xaliimos straight after arriving & opening businesses kkkk

:dead::dead::dead:
:kanyehmm:

I dont care about marrying but she putting down Somali men in their OWN country. Imagine if an Arab women did this to Arab men? There would be immediate consequences:mindblown:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Just claim your tribe it makes everything extremely easy. An no way this could happen in buuhoodle there would’ve been blood spilled.:fredo: