Arabs describe how poor Djibouti actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
What's your beef with Djibouti?

@Jodeci this is the hater you were talking about.

I have discovered that some Landers do coordinated cyber attacks against any other region that does not agree with them. I love Somaliland wallahi a lot of my friends and family live there, but I don't like how some of them attack other places :drakelaugh:

745591de250af32b77e3c390835dbaef.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Same joke the last two threads. :bell:

:heh: Stop being a cyber terrorist online, No matter how many threads you make Djibouti will always succeed :lawd:

If you want to make a real difference send those people in your life to alcoholics anonymous :heh:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Making fun of people fleeing genocide?

Why wouldn't they flee to Djibouti? You think Djibouti used to belong to Ciise only?

Ironically the djfuto s closed the borders on us & arrested people like my uncle who fled, and sent them to afweyne, all the meanwhile the french army men were eating djfuto mademoiselle derriere like a croissant :pachah1:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Ironically the djfuto s closed the borders on us & arrested people like my uncle who fled, and sent them to afweyne, all the meanwhile the french army men were eating djfuto mademoiselle derriere like a croissant :pachah1:

That's a lie :pachah1:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=RPVw4E9qBGIC&pg=PA355&lpg=PA355&dq=djibouti+isaaq+refugees&source=bl&ots=bBSRALqsk6&sig=T_Qw46R2Ky1LgnVUpqexhX3t6aw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2rcTPjKjXAhUP92MKHQljD4YQ6AEIUTAJ#v=onepage&q=djibouti%20isaaq%20refugees&f=false

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Majority of the Isaaq who tried to enter were denied, the HA who reside in or have family in Djbouti were allowed in. How's that a lie, it happened to my direct family:camby:

No proof and another lie, :drakewtf: anything to attack Djibouti who welcomed landers with opened arms when Siad Barre was going crazy :heh:

I have discovered that some Landers do coordinated cyber attacks against any other region that does not agree with them. I love Somaliland wallahi a lot of my friends and family live there, but I don't like how some of them attack other places :drakelaugh:

745591de250af32b77e3c390835dbaef.jpg
IOG would place you in a legion brothel the second your ass lands in Djibooty. Your loyalty is misplaced:mjcry:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
No proof and another lie, :drakewtf: anything to attack Djibouti who welcomed landers with opened arms when Siad Barre was going crazy :heh:
Any Isaaq who's old enough to remember knows what that fat was doing in Djfuto. There's a reason we had to flee to our tribal lands in the hawd en masse & set up snm attacks from there. Djbouti was pro kacaan through & through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending