Arabs describe how poor Djibouti actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If poverty is presents a pyramid then Djibouti will be at the top of the pyramid. How somalis can be jealous ,that poverty country :)

Djibouti is a stone age country
Djibouti stone age country.jpg

The gap between the rich and poor in Djibouti is wider than the siil of the Dir call girls who work there.:jcoleno: State of our people.
They are not all Dir, Girls form Issa Subclan of Dir who are second Issa Majority are Somali Ethiopians even Omar Gelleh is from Ethiopia

DRACO

VIP
If somalia stop holding somaliland hostage , by now we would
have The highest Gdp per capita of all somali regions.

I heard they take the underground railroad to flee to Djibouti im not making this shit up
stafurrullah how u gon make fun of people trying to escape being murdered. u might aswell change ur name to donkey. even i don't stoop that low :shookgabre::mugshotman:

I love Somaliland though, Go Wadani!
how u gon love people u joke on their life :faysalwtf:
horta yaa ku raaba? u a psycho

Making fun of people fleeing genocide?

Why wouldn't they flee to Djibouti? You think Djibouti used to belong to Ciise only?

stafurrullah how u gon make fun of people trying to escape being murdered. u might aswell change ur name to donkey. even i don't stoop that low :shookgabre::mugshotman:

how u gon love people u joke on their life :faysalwtf:
horta yaa ku raaba? u a psycho

revolting /disgusting joke.

Ngl you guys can calm down with the disgusting post shit, I've seen posts here making fun of terror attacks and amisom rape (yes even I have made those jokes) so you can't play the moral card whenever you want

Ngl you guys can calm down with the disgusting post shit, I've seen posts here making fun of terror attacks and amisom rape (yes even I have made those jokes) so you can't play the moral card whenever you want
nah people create a riot if u joke on those things like the recent attack in xamar, but at the same time its easy for ya'll to joke on SL genocide. its like a congregation of losers gathering together at any SL related topic. sit down.:nahgirl::mjlol:

nah people create a riot if u joke on those things like the recent attack in xamar, but at the same time its easy for ya'll to joke on SL genocide. its like a congregation of losers gathering together at any SL related topic. sit down.:nahgirl::mjlol:

Who's y'all? I never make jokes on any type of genocide or mass killing apart from the holocaust:gucciwhat:

You're right but tell your niggas to call off the offensive against us. You think i liked writing that? We've had 4 threads made in the last few days slandering our name.
Slandering eachother is a waste of time. We need to learn more from one another. We need to talk about our trauma and troubled history. No one in Somalia hasn't suffered from death and unjust treatments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts