Arabs describe how poor Djibouti actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Somalilanders cyber attack regions doing better then them :mjlol:

Go back to your "I hate my hoyo" threads :heh: those always make me laugh

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Only the South is worse.

Djibouti, the Ogaden, Puntland, NFD are all better than Somaliland. :mjlol:

Even some parts of the south are better then Somaliland :heh: ive never seen a non somalilander insult their hoyo on this site :heh:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Only the South is worse.

Djibouti, the Ogaden, Puntland, NFD are all better than Somaliland. :mjlol:
A city-state dictatorship, Ethiopian slaves, terrorist safe haven with poor defense forces and...seriously the NFD? That underdeveloped hell-hole? You really know nothing about Somali regions

Apollo

VIP
A city-state dictatorship, Ethiopian slaves, terrorist safe haven with poor defense forces and...seriously the NFD? That underdeveloped hell-hole? You really know nothing about Somali regions

They all have better socioeconomic figures than Zooland.

Zooland is the second poorest Somali region.

VIP
Hargeisawis talk alot of shit but they were runnings towards djibouti when the honorable siad baree was dropping bombs on their heads.

The gap between the rich and poor in Djibouti is wider than the siil of the Dir call girls who work there.:jcoleno: State of our people.

Last edited:
Let's swallow our pride and realize that this is the reality for a big percentage of Somalis in all regions in the horn.
The question to each is how are you going to help your region.
Whether its drilling a borehole or helping build a road, use your expertise in making a difference instead of insulting each other's region over the internet.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Man said Puntland nfd and somali galbeed are richer the somaliland:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron::dead1::dead::deadmanny:
is this geezer stupid. Wallahi am dead.
Bruv these guy is stupid, Wallahi he should stick to his sugo science.

Djibouti is but if you took away the military bases that state would capitulate economically.

All of Puntland cities are desert toolos. Swear down I didn't know @Amun was a qabilist but hey he is from the mj they are known for their retarded state of grandeur.

Yo @Amun this what comes up when you Google kismayo people
downloadfile.jpg
:deadosama: look at those kismayo citizens( that is not an refugee camp but Bantus within Their city of kismayo)

Don't listen to him. He talks nonsense. Don't forget a region that literally has pirates in the 21st century. :chrisfreshhah:

Apparently, Somaliland is so bad, yet walaweyns and Buuqlanders won't stop coming and begging us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts