Votes: 7 12.7%
  • madows

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • all of them

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fucking couple weeks some dumbass user recycle the same shitty thread someone else posted.

it's always

ArAb Are OuR tRuE eNeMy
SoMaLiS aRe cUlTURaLy rElAtEd tO aRaBs
SoMALIs ArE tHeY blAck>?
We ArE nOT BlAcKS

and the commentator answering the thread below probably answered the same question last week on another thread

why?

A 68 average IQ can only take a conversation so far before silence ensues...so the same stale sh*t stays on repeat.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
and the self haters derailed this argument somali hsitory wasnt impressive beocuse
we didnt leave useless building behind
youre arguing for the losers of ancient hisotry and the middle ages the so
called arabs who where nothing

we colonised sofala
220px-Sofala1683.jpg

we even ruled abuetifull islan maldivies

images

Arabs aren't worthy enough to elicit hatred. They are only puppets of the West.

I say we should still have pity on them. The Yemenis that we're feeding in Somalia came to us while their brothers are bombing them. Arabs have always needed to be taken care of by Horn Africans. Just because they don't understand compassion, doesn't mean we don't.

We don't know our own history and won't until we get archaeologists to dig our land. now one knew about many civilisations until they started digging the ground. Also we aren't just proud of not being slaves but of beating foreign invaders multiple times and colonising neighbouring countries back when we could put our differences aside and spreading our culture there also.

We did a lot and it's too early to decide how much we have contributed when we have not even had any archaeologists study our land thoroughly.

you d
he thier my negorid freind
still lurking here

alhamdulilah am not a cushite:rejoice:

One lamagoodle niggah said we did a lot but he needs someone to dig......Oh lawwwwwwwdddd!
Rahtid!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

I say we should still have pity on them. The Yemenis that we're feeding in Somalia came to us while their brothers are bombing them. Arabs have always needed to be taken care of by Horn Africans. Just because they don't understand compassion, doesn't mean we don't.
you d

One lamagoodle niggah said we did a lot but he needs someone to dig......Oh lawwwwwwwdddd!
Rahtid!
looooooooooooool lamagodle

who needs to dig up shit anyways
we dont need building we already have our history

youre just jelous becouse i have something to be proud of and you dont
:samwelcome:lamagodle somali and proud

You are doing the exact same thing as @geeljire madaxweyne in that you lie about them and belittling them
This was already sad, but you made it worse:wow1::snoop:

You are doing the exact same thing as @geeljire madaxweyne in that you lie about them and belittling them
This was already sad, but you made it worse:wow1::snoop:
Not belittling Arabs sxb. But it's clear that there is a difference when it comes to human compassion in Somalis/Ethiopians compared to the Arab world. We have historically been more welcoming, compassionate, and better educated.

Arabs for the most part from the gulf have always been ignorant Bedouins, the same ignorant people at the time of the Prophet.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CaliSomali wallahi youre a real xalimo

but i disagree we should ship the arabs back their causing a headache

in their crazy arab agenda on somalis promoting their evil saudi arab league
agenda on us they are an enemy and we should kick them all out

thier welcome and friendship has expired

i was arguing with a guy on twitter

The guy thought we were dumb low IQ cultureless madows who arabs raped and
arabised and who inslaved each other only for the Arabs to save us and civilise us

he actually thinks somalis where raped by arabs and are arabised half black half arab madows
the inferiory complex doesnt stop their he also said we enslaved one another and inslaved our
oromo cousins

He believed we were raped kharabashed madows with no identity or honor\
arab mental inslavement is the real problem ,the inferiority complex and begging lead us to become refugees and people with low self esteem and confidence

did you remind the sand nigegrs we became muslims and were never invaded, in fact we are the only non arab invaded country in the arab league by the khalifs and umayads,

waa iska jahil arabka, sand need education and history facts,

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
did you remind the sand nigegrs we became muslims and were never invaded, in fact we are the only non arab invaded country in the arab league by the khalifs and umayads,

waa iska jahil arabka, sand ******s need education and history facts,
:siilaanyolaugh:they where completly destroyed
they where exposed for thier arab bootclapping they even made fun of turkish kurdish muslims
just to defend arabs

it was no longer about religion or islam they where defending the arab race
i made them look like hipocrates wallahi
check the thread i handed a kharbashing of a liftime

how man arabs have told me we speak arabic ansd i say hell no , we speak somali, they say we are arabs, i tell them get lost,

why did siad barre join the arab league, marehan are to blame for this shyt, we should have never joined the arab league

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
how man arabs have told me we speak arabic ansd i say hell no ******, we speak somali, they say we are arabs, i tell them get lost,

why did siad barre join the arab league, marehan are to blame for this shyt, we should have never joined the arab league
siad barre was a weird guy
he was a communist who was pro every race and didnt even like somalis

those arabs are our true enemy saxib, saudia arabia and thier evil wahabism ideology
is a threat to somalis

ethiopia is not the enemy and never was its actually Saudi arabia and arabs

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Arabs have had a rough time wallahi. Persians dominated them for centuries until they become muslim. Even at the verge of collapse the last Sassinad emperor roasted the Arabs in his last letters.
http://www.persepolis.nu/timeline-letters.htm
Even then the Persians have never forgotten their identity. You’ll see Pakistanis and Somalis claim Arab ancestry, but I have never seen a Iranian do it, in fact they take that as an insult. They’re so proud of their history kudos to them.:mjkkk:

Arabs have had a rough time wallahi. Persians dominated them for centuries until they become muslim. Even at the verge of collapse the last Sassinad emperor roasted the Arabs in his last letters.
http://www.persepolis.nu/timeline-letters.htm
Even then the Persians have never forgotten their identity. You’ll see Pakistanis and Somalis claim Arab ancestry, but I have never seen a Iranian do it, in fact they take that as an insult. They’re so proud of their history kudos to them.:mjkkk:

:dead1::deadmanny::dead:
I love Omar ibn Al-Khattab, but damn Yazdgird III went hard:kanyehmm:

"You Arabs who have no regard for God’s creatures, who mercilessly put people to the sword, who mistreat your women, who attack caravans and are highway robbers, who commit murder, who kidnap women and spouses":damn::damn::damn:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:dead1::deadmanny::dead:
I love Omar ibn Al-Khattab, but damn Yazdgird III went hard:kanyehmm:

"You Arabs who have no regard for God’s creatures, who mercilessly put people to the sword, who mistreat your women, who attack caravans and are highway robbers, who commit murder, who kidnap women and spouses":damn::damn::damn:
Yazdgird had nothing to lose so he went all out. The ending is the best part.
“Stay in your desert with your Allah-u-Akbar, and do not approach our cities; for horrid is your belief and brutish is your conduct.”
:deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.