Votes: 7 12.7%
  • madows

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • all of them

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real! we learned that language to trade with them and for quran. yet many think we learnt it because our ancestors worshipped atabs or even like them. They clearly distrusted and looked down on arab merchants. If only somalis woudl read instead of taking one course in black studies and thinking our ancestors were meek docile slave ppl. Honestly i'm proud of my ancestors! they hated all groups and were never enslaved shamefully like some other groups and yet their descendants who have more right to be proud than many groups feel insecure to loser groups. No disrespect but without a prophet the arabs would have remained a savage and useless ppl.
Whats with somalis being proud of not being slaves:drakewtf:
While other groups are so proud their achivments and their countriebution to history, you proud that we didn't get enslaved and were racist.:kodaksmiley:
This is starting to get sad:mjcry::kendrickcry:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The ultimate proof of their inferiority to habesha. They had the most wanted fugitives run away to ethiopia and the so called arabs couldn't so much as move a finger so as not to anger the sleeping beast. Walaahi cushites had them weaklings on lock.

:siilaanyolaugh:
The Arabs where the ez of cushites saxib
That fish guy motivated me to start this wallahi the Arab beggars got kharbashed in this thread :dabcasar:

While other groups are so proud their achivments and their countriebution to history, you proud that we didn't get enslaved and were racist.:kodaksmiley:
Our ancestors were a bunch of lazy & nomadic camel worshipping mofos...
:gucciwhat:

Go to Somalia & you won't find a single impressive ancient monument or artifacts made & built by Ancient Somalis. You'll only find a pile of ancient stones here & there though
:mjlol:

300px-Qableh3.JPG

We don't know our own history and won't until we get archaeologists to dig our land. now one knew about many civilisations until they started digging the ground. Also we aren't just proud of not being slaves but of beating foreign invaders multiple times and colonising neighbouring countries back when we could put our differences aside and spreading our culture there also.

We did a lot and it's too early to decide how much we have contributed when we have not even had any archaeologists study our land thoroughly.

Our ancestors were a bunch of lazy camel worshipping mofos...

Go to Somalia & you won't find a single impressive ancient monument or artifacts made & built by Ancient Somalis. You'll only find a pile of ancient stones here & there though

View attachment 64331
Damn chill bruh:wtf:, There isn't a lot that is known of ancient somali history, but don't go that low and start attacking our own forefathers :farole:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ignore the self haterz saxib
I don't even want to engage with these people anymore niyo

What about kehrma
Kush
Punt

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I guess somali general is more of a self hater then the Arab booty clapper he even insulted our forefathers who defended us against the Portuguese who tried to destroy us and in slave us

We don't know our own history and won't until we get archaeologists to dig our land. now one knew about many civilisations until they started digging the ground. Also we aren't just proud of not being slaves but of beating foreign invaders multiple times and colonising neighbouring countries back when we could put our differences aside and spreading our culture there also.

We did a lot and it's too early to decide how much we have contributed when we have not even had any archaeologists study our land thoroughly.

I agree with you, there are alot lot of ancient civilization that were unkown until archaeologists started digging there. There is to little known about pre-islamic somalia to judge what it was.

Apollo

VIP
Our ancestors were a bunch of lazy & nomadic camel worshipping mofos...

View attachment 64331

You sound like those self-hating whites in Nordic countries. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I have heard Swedes say:

- Ancient Swedes were barbarians and Vikings. Everything good came from outside of Sweden. We should be glad about foreigners bringing their vibrancy and diversity here.

This is ethnomasochism and is dangerous.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Im not a self-hater sxb. I've only accepted reality. Honestly, our ancient history is not that impressive.
So are many other people's history
The whites where barbarians
THE Arabs where nothing before the middle ages

The Somalis where something in the middle ages the ajuuran
And even our cushitic ancestors accomplished greatness in the past

Last edited:
Im not a self-hater sxb. I've only accepted reality. Honestly, our ancient history is not that impressive.
It's okay too belive that ancient somali history isn't something impressive, but don't need to drag our forefathers names through the mud.
Anyways it is atleast known that somalis used to trade with Rome, India and probably many more.

It really isn't fair to compare 220 mil peoples history to 20 mil peoples hitory
Thats comparing japanese history to chinese history
Japanese & Chinese ancient history/civilisations are equal in most respects. The Chinese civilisation has a slight superiority, due to existing longer & creating so many inventions.

Japanese & Chinese ancient history/civilisations are equal in most respects. The Chinese civilisation has a slight superiority, due to existing longer & creating so many inventions.
I don't know man, for most part Japan has copied a lot from Chinese culture. There are very few arts practiced in Japan that doesn't have its roots in East Asia (especially China)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts