• all of them

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol this guy is a cuck wtf Axumites were not Yemenis they were Habeshas. That BS about them having Arab origins typical debunked orientalist propaganda because they couldn’t believe that native Africans were able to create civilisation.
:salute:you deserve a medal

dont forget how they refuse to dig up kherma kush and punt
but they unearthed an unheard indian civilization with no written records of its existence:russ::pachah1::mjlol:

Lol this guy is a cuck wtf Axumites were not Yemenis they were Horn of Africans. That BS about them having Arab origins is typical orientalist propaganda because they couldn’t believe that native Africans were able to create civilisation. It was debunked.
How tf does telling the truth make one a cuck?

Habesha identity is rooted in South Arabia, since the culture & languages of Habeshas was brought over by Sabeans(not fucking arabs for the millionth time) when they conquered the HOA, but go right ahead & drink the Afrocentric kool-aid BS.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Habesha identity is rooted in South Arabia, since the culture & languages of Habeshas was brought over by Sabeans when they conquered the HOA, but go right ahead & drink the Afrocentric kool-aid BS.
doesnt matter habashes are not conciderd arab or even south semitic thier not even conciderd
yemeni

why becouse thier ethiopian cushites like us :samwelcome:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You mean their governments

kind of i would go on and say the people aswell

the arab league is a union that controlls somalis mentally and physically
and is headed by those evil gulf arabs that seek to controll us

wit thier pro arabism agenda that is keeping us down
and controlled
17669.jpg

this is the reality

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
i was arguing with a guy on twitter

The guy thought we were dumb low IQ cultureless madows who arabs raped and
arabised and who inslaved each other only for the Arabs to save us and civilise us

he actually thinks somalis where raped by arabs and are arabised half black half arab madows
the inferiory complex doesnt stop their he also said we enslaved one another and inslaved our
oromo cousins

He believed we were raped kharabashed madows with no identity or honor\
arab mental inslavement is the real problem ,the inferiority complex and begging lead us to become refugees and people with low self esteem and confidence
You said it yourself, it was one guy. Most Arabs know the history of Somalis, which is we had great successful empires, great merchants and traders we even traded slaves with them, some will even tell your Arab because they know the major tribes in Somalia originate from Arabia, to most of them we are like indigenous Arabs.

upload_2019-1-29_15-31-20.jpeg

Don’t be fooled saaxib, they have respect for us, but since they are your enemy why don’t you try to live with your brothers in South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana even Kenya I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind right, not like they’re going to kill you or have hostility towards you or anything right? I mean were all “BLACK” at the end of the day.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You said it yourself, it was one guy. Most Arabs know the history of Somalis, which is we had great successful empires, great merchants and traders we even traded slaves with them, some will even tell your Arab because they know the major tribes in Somalia originate from Arabia, to most of them we are like indigenous Arabs.

View attachment 64326

Don’t be fooled saaxib, they have respect for us, but since they are your enemy why don’t you try to live with your brothers in South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana even Kenya I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind right, not like they’re going to kill you or have hostility towards you or anything right? I mean were all “BLACK” at the end of the day.
saxib that post youre talking about was wwhen my good friend gelljire sanbuur roasted the black Madows i dont hate the arabs in favor of Madows

am procushite remember youre taking me the wrong way bro:noneck:

he also posted this

viva procushitism

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
we will kick out the arabs leave the arab league expand to our cushite brothers and
:salute: and enslave the Madows again
the cushites shall rise again

World

VIP

Habesha identity is rooted in South Arabia, since the culture & languages of Habeshas was brought over by Sabeans when they conquered the HOA, but go right ahead & drink the Afrocentric kool-aid BS.
It’s afrocentric to claim that Aksumite was an indigenous Horn of African civilisation? Lol, that’s why I consider you a cuck. You attribute the achievements and civilisation of Habeshas who are closely related to us, to Arabs and Yemenis, even claiming that the rulers were not Habesha!

“Aksum was previously thought to have been founded by Semitic-speaking Sabaeans who crossed the Red Sea from South Arabia (modern Yemen) on the basis of Conti Rossini's theories and prolific work on Ethiopian history, but most scholars now agree that it was an indigenous development. Scholars like Stuart Munro-Hay point to the existence of an older D’mt or Da'amot kingdom, prior to any Sabaean migration c. fourth or fifth century B.C.E., as well as to evidence of Sabaean immigrants having resided in the region for little more than a few decades. Furthermore, Ge'ez, the ancient Semitic language of Eritrea and Ethiopia, is now known not to have derived from Sabaean, and there is evidence of a Semitic speaking presence in Ethiopia and Eritrea at least as early as 2000 B.C.E. Sabaean influence is now thought to have been minor, limited to a few localities, and disappearing after a few decades or a century.”

Sorry but no matter how much you bootyclap for Arabs, you will never be considered or accepted one. Have some pride and a backbone nacalaa.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It’s afrocentric to claim that Aksumite was an indigenous Horn of African civilisation? Lol, that’s why I consider you a cuck. You attribute the achievements and civilisation of Habeshas who are closely related to us, to Arabs and Yemenis, even claiming that the rulers were not Habesha!

“Aksum was previously thought to have been founded by Semitic-speaking Sabaeans who crossed the Red Sea from South Arabia (modern Yemen) on the basis of Conti Rossini's theories and prolific work on Ethiopian history, but most scholars now agree that it was an indigenous development. Scholars like Stuart Munro-Hay point to the existence of an older D’mt or Da'amot kingdom, prior to any Sabaean migration c. fourth or fifth century B.C.E., as well as to evidence of Sabaean immigrants having resided in the region for little more than a few decades. Furthermore, Ge'ez, the ancient Semitic language of Eritrea and Ethiopia, is now known not to have derived from Sabaean, and there is evidence of a Semitic speaking presence in Ethiopia and Eritrea at least as early as 2000 B.C.E. Sabaean influence is now thought to have been minor, limited to a few localities, and disappearing after a few decades or a century.”

Sorry but no matter how much you bootyclap for Arabs, you will never be considered or accepted one. Have some pride and a backbone nacalaa.
Habashes are not even Arab
Their not accepted as Arab
Their just cushities
Who adopted the language

whats rediculous is arab propoganda was strong with this one:gaasdrink:

he actually believed arabs inslaved habashes when its the other way round half of
arab land was under the habash
:noneck:some somalis are convinced our enemies are ethiopia
when infact its the hook nosed arab
How can you read surah fil and not sense how the arabs were about to be stomped by the elephants and were pissing themselves. Only our lord saved them as a mercy so that our prophet can be born. Yemen was colonised by habesha at that point! imagine what we could have done to them if we pleased.

:faysalwtf:

did you just say we where influenced by arabs:faysalwtf:

since when where we influenced see what i mean about the inferiory complex andselfhate:noneck:
For real! we learned that language to trad with them and for quran. yet many think we learnt it because our ancestors worshipped atabs or even like them. They clearly distrusted and looked down on arab merchants. If only somalis woudl read instead of taking one course in black studies and thinking our ancestors were meek docile slave ppl. Honestly i'm proud of my ancestors! they hated all groups and were never enslaved shamefully like some other groups and yet their descendants who have more right to be proud than many groups feel insecure to loser groups. No disrespect but without a prophet the arabs would have remained a savage and useless ppl.

before islam the habash dominated them

even the sahaba had to run away to ethiopia for help
the meccan kaffirs couldnt do anything but watch as the
sahaba where protected by the arab masters the habash:samwelcome:
The ultimate proof of their inferiority to habesha. They had the most wanted fugitives run away to ethiopia and the so called arabs couldn't so much as move a finger so as not to anger the sleeping beast. Walaahi cushites had them weaklings on lock.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts