Arabs are about to get a good whooping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why are you stupid people lumping Arabs in 1 basket its one thing to hate the terrorists hairy ape Saudis,Kuwaitis,Emiratis and Qataris fake kings but Iraqi,Syrians,Palestinians people and governments have been nothing but good to our people Syrians and Al Assad family welcomed so many Somali refugees as brothers in our time of need ingrate Somalis

Guys I know palestinians very well in real life. There few God ones but mostly they are qashin. Yahuud are also no better.
I don't care about palestinians struggles it ain't my fight.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
You may view them as brothers but thats only one sided. Even the Sayyid in one poem wondered why the Arabs never helped him in his struggle against the British. Let them fight and die for the pile of dirt called Gaza
hes talking about the admistration and the rulers not the people.

Reer-Bari

No need to insult me sxb.
Just because our opinions are are different... Don't be a seef labood. The Arabs are not our friends. I don't care about Arabs.. But I respect the deen.
I know lots of Palestinians some are good people but most of them are really scumbags. And they're also racist.. Actually more racist than the cadaan.
and how racist are somalis. bro everyone is racist. thats not an excuse. we fucking call black people Madow or adon. lol we call chineese people "little eyes" do you know how racist that is. everyone is racist so what.

Reer-Bari

No need to insult me sxb.
Just because our opinions are are different... Don't be a seef labood. The Arabs are not our friends. I don't care about Arabs.. But I respect the deen.
I know lots of Palestinians some are good people but most of them are really scumbags. And they're also racist.. Actually more racist than the cadaan.
bro how can you be a muslim and be happy when innocent muslims get killed because your racist views towards them.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
hes talking about the admistration and the rulers not the people.
Thats true, but it does negate the fact that the Arabs would never help us in our wars and we shouldnt get involved in theirs. No Somali should ever have his blood spilled for cowards who dont want to fight and help each other.

Reer-Bari

Thats true, but it does negate the fact that the Arabs would never help us in our wars and we shouldnt get involved in theirs. No Somali should ever have his blood spilled for cowards who dont want to fight and help each other.
saxiib im not asking you to help. but why create a page mocking their massacre. and than saying you dont care about arab deaths. not you specificly but a lot of peope here. i wouldnt help them either but i will support any muslim being killed or oppressed with my voice and stance towards the issue

bro how can you be a muslim and be happy when innocent muslims get killed because your racist views towards them.
You're right Bro.
No Muslim can watch or tolerate another Muslim getting killed. And of course I would help a civilian suffering.. I am tired of the Arabs both politically and culturally.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yooo I don’t like filthy Ayrabs but this thread is horrible. This shit is not funny..what is with the extreme hatred:kanyehmm:

You're right Bro.
No Muslim can watch or tolerate another Muslim getting killed. And of course I would help a civilian suffering.. I am tired of the Arabs both politically and culturally.
I can
raising-hands.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts