Arabs are about to get a good whooping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
this guys is making a joke of muslims dying. the end of times is here. stagfurulah. lets make towba. muslims are going out of their way to laugh and highlight the impending slaughter of innocent people. remember that isreal doesnt care who they kill wether its hamas or a orphanage

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Netanyahu-Israel-in-close-contact-with-6-Arab-countries-583217

Jerusalem is currently in contact with “half a dozen important Arab and Muslim countries that until recently were hostile to Israel," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday.

Netanyahu, speaking at Mount Herzl at the annual memorial ceremony for Levi Eshkol, Israel's prime minister during the Six Day War, called this a process of “accelerated normalization,” much of which was taking place out of the public’s eye.

Netanyahu has for the last number of years been speaking about relations developing with Arab and Muslim states, though he has provided very few details. The reason for the secrecy, his spokespeople have said, is the concern that the relations will be torpedoed if they are made public.

Netanyahu said that these developing ties are an “important message for the vision of peace – peace through strength.

Ugaaso

Deni
4DB2A602-9584-4C23-B39F-337BF6BCC9F1.gif

#Pray for Gaza

Arabs and Jews are not our friends.
That's why I stay neutral...Also islam doesn't count for a shit when it comes to arabs.. People using the Islam card are wrong. No one cares about religion its just a label we share nothing else.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Arabs and Jews are not our friends.
That's why I stay neutral...Also islam doesn't count for a shit when it comes to arabs.. People using the Islam card are wrong. No one cares about religion its just a label we share nothing else.
get out of here you clown. your going to blame all the arabs for the behaviour of a few. why dont you condemn the way somalis treat madhibaans, or bantus. even in bosaso a somali man last month shot and killed a yemeni arab. the people who practise islam are one. wether they are arab, somali, chineese, or mexican. this is not about arabs its about innocent men, women and children dying. and your justifieing because you have cucdad against them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
get out of here you clown. your going to blame all the arabs for the behaviour of a few. why dont you condemn the way somalis treat madhibaans, or bantus. even in bosaso a somali man last month shot and killed a yemeni arab. the people who practise islam are one. wether they are arab, somali, chineese, or mexican. this is not about arabs its about innocent men, women and children dying. and your justifieing because you have cucdad against them.

Who cares about Arabs?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

You may view them as brothers but thats only one sided. Even the Sayyid in one poem wondered why the Arabs never helped him in his struggle against the British. Let them fight and die for the pile of dirt called Gaza

No need to insult me sxb.
Just because our opinions are are different... Don't be a seef labood. The Arabs are not our friends. I don't care about Arabs.. But I respect the deen.
I know lots of Palestinians some are good people but most of them are really scumbags. And they're also racist.. Actually more racist than the cadaan.

VIP
Mourning the massacre of muslims in one thread but rooting for their massacre at the hands of kafirs in this one. You probably regret making it. Delete and go ask allah for forgiveness

VIP
Just because our opinions are are different... Don't be a seef labood. The Arabs are not our friends. I don't care about Arabs.. But I respect the deen.
I know lots of Palestinians some are good people but most of them are really scumbags. And they're also racist.. Actually more racist than the cadaan.

Not liking them is one thing, I don't either, but wishing death on an already marginalized ppl is a step too far. No group is more racist and hateful than somalis, how would you feel if others rooted for your genocide?

Not liking them is one thing, I don't either, but wishing death on an already marginalized ppl is a step too far. No group is more racist and hateful than somalis, how would you feel if others rooted for your genocide? Subhanallah
I am not rooting for their genocide..

VIP
I am not rooting for their genocide..

Ah I re-read it. Thought you were backing OP. Staying neutral because I quote " Arabs and Jews are not our friends" is just as bad. We clearly have islam in common with one side and absolutely nothing with the other. Unless you're an undercover gaal, no way should you be neutral

Somalis are more racist than Arabs. More Somalis discriminated against me than Arabs.
@Reer-Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.