Arabization of Eritrea

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He was wondering if somalia would be more developed if Arabic was spoken as a first language and I pointed out Yemen as an example of an undeveloped Arabic nation
Thats not a good example dude. Yemenites were always Arabs. Hes talking about Eritreans and North Sudanese and ethnic cushites adopting Arabic and co existing with each other and wondering could we co exist better too if we spoke Arabic.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Thats not a good example dude. Yemenites were always Arabs. Hes talking about Eritreans and North Sudanese and ethnic cushites adopting Arabic and co existing with each other and wondering could we co exist better too if we spoke Arabic.
Why do we need to co exist with Eritreans and sudanese?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Yemeni where Sabaeans before Arabization.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse is a spy working for the Arabs. He's take our identity away that's his mission on this forum.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CaliTedesse

VIP
They where Semites but not Arab. Its like Oromos who assimilated Somalis in Galbeed, Cushitic people assimilating another.
Horta we need to understand what is 3arab. 3arab meant Semitic nomadic people. Eventually it became an ethnicity. So in a sense they were always 3arab.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The Beja actually don't see themselves as Arabs and the government don't classify them as that. They're Cushite @CaliTedesse deal with it they all speak Beja as their mother tongue.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Horta we need to understand what is 3arab. 3arab meant Semitic nomadic people. Eventually it became an ethnicity. So in a sense they were always 3arab.

Arab.png

Trending