Arabization of Eritrea

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Culture.

Habesha culture has almost nothing to do with modern Arabs.

As for Chad, only the Northern part of Chad is Arabized culturally. The southern part is more like South Sudan culturally.
Then how did we join? Most of our culture is cushitic

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That's interesting I've never really interacted with Arabs before outside of my relatives. Personally I don't care too much for the average one.

I see an Eritrean Muslim or Oromo as closer to me than a Saudi but my great grandfather is Yemeni and making my mom Arab by lineage, so I have a soft spot for Yemenis and Yemenis only :).
I have seen you mention your moms grandfathers father on many occasion and I hope to god for your sake you don’t say stuff like that in real life. @Samaalic Era please take this guy to the baadiyo kulaha my moms great grandfather :draketf:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have seen you mention your moms grandfathers father on many occasion and I hope to god for your sake you don’t say stuff like that in real life. @Samaalic Era please take this guy to the baadiyo kulaha my moms great grandfather :draketf:
I said my mom's grandfather not great grandfather. My awowe is half Yemeni half Abgaal. I'm literally just explaining where the Yemeni ancestry I have comes from. I have Yemeni cousins and relatives, that's why I talk about it.

My father is 100% HA and when people ask me where I'm from I say I'm Somali that's it. I just happen to mention here that qabil wise my Mother isn't Somali and I just explained where she comes from. If I wanted to d1ckride Arabs you'd see me bootyclapping for them or being a beg.
:yousmart:

Last edited:
What's wrong being in the Arab League? We lose nothing and we gain political ties.

What would leaving achieve besides help you with your self inflicted identity crisis

Trending

Latest posts