Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

We are Muslim and Quraan and hadiths use the words Jilbaab and hijab. So lets not be extreme in rejecting everything Arab because it's going to get to a point where you will start to reject parts of the deen due to Arabization. The Quraan is in Arabic, the hadiths are in Arabic and our beloved Prophet s.a.w spoke Arabic.
I know the only reason for that is if the language of the quran changes is that you will have many different qurans with different meanings. And this is what "reer hotep" dont understand. They have been brainwashed into believing that everything African is good, when you have tribes in Tanzania that chop the limbs of albino people for witchcraft, soo they can attain wealth😒

Apollo

VIP
I think more people in Somalia speak English fluently than they do Arabic.

Arabic language skills in Somalia are really low.

Even among the elite, I think of the past presidents only Sharif spoke better Arabic than he did English.

You may not but some of yours peers have, and besides Sudan has arab culture we dont💯 of you equate wearing jeans and speaking english is being westernized then we all fall in that category markaas.

Apollo

VIP
Many ''Arab'' countries are also way more liberal and Westernized than Somalia. :mjlol:

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Syria (pre-war), the UAE, Lebanon. Arguably also Egypt.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Many ''Arab'' countries are also way more liberal and Westernized than Somalia. :mjlol:

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Syria (pre-war), the UAE, Lebanon. Arguably also Egypt.
I have been to Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon. Only Saudi Arabia is ultra conservative society the rest of those countries that I have visited are liberal with westernised ideals specially Lebanon and Jordan. Majority of their women wear fewer layers of clothing exactly as Western women.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You niggas are shitting on him but he aint wrong. You'll see women casually walking around in multicoloured bin-bags in scorching heat like.

@Lostbox show us the power rangers bro

Apollo

VIP
I have been to Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon. Only Saudi Arabia is ultra conservative society the rest of those countries that I have visited are liberal with westernised ideals specially Lebanon and Jordan. Majority of their women wear fewer layers of clothing exactly as Western women.

True,

I think Somalis who cry Arabization most likely have Yemen and Saudi Arabia in mind when they say this..

They should visit Tunisia and they would be shocked.

You niggas are shitting on him but he aint wrong. You'll see women casually walking around in multicoloured bin-bags in scorching heat like.

@Lostbox show us the power rangers bro

Somali jilbabs don't have much to do with Arabs. What Arabs wear Somali style jilbabs? Saudi women don't, nor do other Khaleeji women. Colourful big jilbaabs are definitely not in vogue in the Middle East.
Its most definitely a Somali invention. Just not what women wore pre-civil war.

I personally think Khaleeji style hijabs are so much classier and nicer than Somali hijabs. Maybe we should embrace that.

Last edited:
agreed. they infected us with their qabiil system, and unfounded kibir and pride that's based on zero accomplishments or contributions to the world or even to themselves.
I don’t know man, Arabs along with white Europeans are probably the most influential people ever

These gaal Somalis equate anything Islamic to Arabs
💯 Facts wallahi, they even embrace others culture and claim it as old somali culture, even seen one do that with oromo culture and got called out for it😒. They have no knowledge of their own, and then they listen to people that were stripped of their own , and that claim every culture in the world as their own that is reer "we wuz kangz". Then they come to us with we are being "aRaBiZeD"😅 la xawla wala quwata ila bilaah!

Sxb lets stop lying to eachother, the only culture in the world that isnt arabs, but that forsake their language for arabic is the Sudanis there arent any other, not the malay, turks, indonesians, uzbeks etc. Didnt your esteemed western leaders say we will "plant the seeds of democracy" in Iraq with invasion? If that isnt imposing your values i dont know wax kale sxb.

Buraanbur, gabay, maanso, jaandheer, saylici, waalo iyo dhaanto barta to start with, before ya'll speak of "wE aRe BeInG aRaBiZeD" 😅 the lack of knowledge of your own culture isnt the arabs problem but your own, caadi iska dhiga and start learning👍🏾

Trending