Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

I have an issue with any muslim that is willing to be with a gaal. Fyi at my uni I had zero Somali classmates. You're either trolling or severely lost if you think that what you're saying is okay.

Besides why would I like Jewish women or ppl in general? They are arrogant and mock the laws of Allah swt.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I have an issue with any muslim that is willing to be with a gaal. Fyi at my uni I had zero Somali classmates. You're either trolling or severely lost if you think that what you're saying is okay.
Love is love. I am not going to break up with her just because she is not Muslim. If there is a god who will send me to hell for no other reason other than that, then I will gladly go. Since we will never meet in real life, let me give You an advice from my late grand father AUN - “never do something you don’t want, In order to please someone else”

Love is love. I am not going to break up with her just because she is not Muslim. If there is a god who will send me to hell for no other reason other than that, then I will gladly go. Since we will never meet in real life, let me give You an advice from my late grand father AUN - “never do something you don’t want, In order to please someone else”

This will not affect me. This is for your own good not mine. How can you say you're willing to go to hell for this? Horta are you even a muslim? Islam should come before every aspect of your life. If you're parents tell you not to pray you have the right to disobey them on this matter.

Why are you so unbothered with your Akhira? Its eternal whereas in this life you probably won't make it to 100. You need guidance wallahi.

Hassan mahat

This will not affect me. This is for your own good not mine. How can you say you're willing to go to hell for this? Horta are you even a muslim? Islam should come before every aspect of your life. If you're parents tell you not to pray you have the right to disobey them on this matter.

Why are you so unbothered with your Akhira? Its eternal whereas in this life you probably won't make it to 100. You need guidance wallahi.
The religion allows me to be myself, as long as I am a good person

Hassan mahat

I never mentioned arabs you did. Why is a Muslim Arab worse then a jew? You didn't answer my question either. Stop deflecting warya.
So, you are telling me to not have intimate relationships at all, since there are no Somalis in my region. my uncle is already married a non Muslim east European Woman and they are fine together with 3 kids.

So, you are telling me to not have intimate relationships at all, since there are no Somalis in my region. my uncle is already married a non Muslim east European Woman and they are fine together with 3 kids.

I don't know their relationship personally so i can't comment on that. I do know of people with muslim fathers and gaal mums and most are gaals with identity crises. Its nothing that should be embraced.

I live in a gentrified cadaan neighbour with few Somalis but I'm not going to marry out regards. I will InshAllah try networking as see how it goes.

I am a muslim before anything else and see what you're advocating for as degrading.

Hassan mahat

I don't know their relationship personally so i can't comment on that. I do know of people with muslim fathers and gaal mums and most are gaals with identity crises. Its nothing that should be embraced.

I live in a gentrified cadaan neighbour with few Somalis but I'm not going to marry out regards. I will InshAllah try networking as see how it goes.

I am a muslim before anything else and see what you're advocating for as degrading.
Hey, chill out and be open minded.
What do you mean by “I am Muslim before anything” ? You are an African black before anything else

Speaking Arabic is fine, as a second language but what's cringy is seeing Somalis dress exactly like Arabs. At least freestyle it like the old school Somalis did with their amazing outfits.

Are you not embarrassed walking around looking like a naked person who found some Arab clothes.

This is when Somali men had cultural pride.

EcEyN9oXsAEXn7f.jpg
Why Arab have to be second language why not just use it for religion purpose and not speak your daily life and also why Somalis chose their country arab language to be second and to teach in public school economics and everything else do u see Arabs doing the same

What do you mean by “I am Muslim before anything” ? You are an African black before anything else

I didnt chose the colour of my skin I chose to be a conscious muslim. Kulaha black African you didn't even mention being Somali. Stop tagging me with your bs typical BLM supporting secular dummy. :camby: I'm losing braincells reading your pathetic posts.

There is no such thing africa or black Africa is just location nothing else nor more
And black is just skin color so does the hair don't make same people

You're right that the vast majority do not speak arabic but there are plenty of people I've seen and debated personally that have advocated for it to be not only used as a language but as a first language as they believe it will make them more muslim, now i know it's just social media but you do have to wonder how many more harbor these thoughts and truly believe that not only is speaking just their language is more islamic, but dressing up like them and claiming to be from them/claiming to be them. I see where this becomes a problem, this is just cultural evaporation, losing the entirety of your own or a majority of your own for another, then there are people who believe culture as a whole should be done away with, usually those who say that are salafis. Now speaking arabic will make it much easier to understand many aspects of our deen it being used as the only language that the people speak would in my opinion just create a big identity crisis.

Also in regards to their clothes i do not think we should copy them and instead revive the everyday use of our traditional clothes and even modify some to fit islamic standards of modesty, i see it as a much better alternative to the nitpicks of whatever arabs dumped at our shores and would in all instill cultural pride which is key to the strength of a people, uniqueness, i hate to call them out but I'd rather not want to see Somalia end up like Sudan :mjlol:
Sudanese women don't wear "Arab" clothes lol. Some wear abayas but traditional clothing (toub) was never abandoned.
reuters-sudan-women-m.jpg

Hassan mahat

I didnt chose the colour of my skin I chose to be a conscious muslim. Kulaha black African you didn't even mention being Somali. Stop tagging me with your bs typical BLM supporting secular dummy. :camby: I'm losing braincells reading your pathetic posts.
Here we go with insults. Let me be very clear, you are the exact person I was talking about in the original post. You seem to think that if you are Muslim, you must worship carabnimo

Trending

Latest posts