Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

I know Somalia from cities looked chic and dressed reer magaal but I have never seen those garments before on Somalis

Google Sultan Keenadiid for example. Coastal/Magaal Somalis dressed differently to nomadic Somalis but they still did not copy and paste Arabs like Somalis do today

These were the real geeljires before that secular bullshit was introduced :salute:

1605143679464.png

1605143727938.png

1605143903846.png

That’s embarrassing, but then again we were colonised so had no choice

European Anthropologists/ race obsessed at that time used to class Somalis as the Hamitic/Caucasian race in Africa. Like what Belgiums did to Tutsis. They believed we were basically Black Caucasians. Sick but it explains why we had to attend a fascist rally.

Even recently a body was finally classed as Somali after dna testing but before when they just measured her skull etc they said she was a White lady.

European Anthropologists/ race obsessed at that time used to class Somalis as the Hamitic/Caucasian race in Africa. Like what Belgiums did to Tutsis. They believed we were basically Black Caucasians. Sick but it explains why we had to attend a fascist rally.

Even recently a body was finally classed as Somali after dna testing but before when they just mesured her skull etc they said she was a White lady.

I read something like that before. Cadaans like to class and divide people. Horn Africans and North Africans come under the Hamitic race.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Why do you want to marry a non muslim anyway, what about them makes you happier to be around compared to a muslima?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE
Somalis
Why do you want to marry a non muslim anyway, what about them makes you happier to be around compared to a muslima?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
somalis are minority in the west, and even in my university, I don’t know a single Somali girl. It is just logical that I will likely marry and date the people who are around me the most.

agreed. they infected us with their qabiil system, and unfounded kibir and pride that's based on zero accomplishments or contributions to the world or even to themselves.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
agreed. they infected us with their qabiil system, and unfounded kibir and pride that's based on zero accomplishments or contributions to the world or even to themselves.
Look at them now, they have money and resources and still they are not innovative. I swear on my mother, if Somalis had that much capital, we will be leading the world in science, mathematics and technology.

There's GOTTA be a direct link between Wahhabism/Islamism and low IQ I'm certain the correlation exists. Everything I've seen in life confirms it.

Trending