Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

Considering you know my girlfriend is jewish, I do not want this thread to go this way

1605142479781.jpeg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Hey @Bronco why did gave me qashin?
aabaha iyo awoowga Lakarie

Because you're one of those ass niggas that can't stop calacaaling about Arabs. You know damn well a tiny fraction of the diaspora speak Arabic. This wouldn't have been a thread if it was Euron1ggers in the UK or Canada speaking Dutch, Swedish or whatever qashin language.

That inferiority complex is not a good look.

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Because you're one of those ***** ass niggas that can't stop calacaaling about Arabs. You know damn well a tiny fraction of the diaspora speak Arabic. This wouldn't have been a thread if it was Euron1ggers in the UK or Canada speaking Dutch, Swedish or whatever qashin language.

That inferiority complex is not a good look.

giphy.gif
I did not mean not that fashion. I just had an incident that annoyed, sorry again

Speaking Arabic is fine, as a second language but what's cringy is seeing Somalis dress exactly like Arabs. At least freestyle it like the old school Somalis did with their amazing outfits.

Are you not embarrassed walking around looking like a naked person who found some Arab clothes.

This is when Somali men had cultural pride.

EcEyN9oXsAEXn7f.jpg

I don’t think those are Somali traditional clothes.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I Used to date several xaliimos deported from Saudi Arabia and middle East arabised xaliimos are freaks in nature wlahi especially when it comes to sariirta , but nonetheless Somalis should definitely not appropriate foreign cultures

It's fucking cringe.

When I was 16 goddam I'm not going to lie I was Chad built up like a stud and walking like wax marqaansan cml
Used to date several xaliimos deported from Saudi Arabia and middle East arabised xaliimos are freaks in nature wlahi especially when it comes to sariirta ,
but nonetheless Somalis should definitely not appropriate foreign cultures

It's fucking cringe

Belly dancing becomes disgusting, undesirable and despicable when Somalis hop on the ana carab train

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
What's the backstory of your jewish gf and how'd you meet her? Also are you Somali
I am Somali, I met her in my cell biology class. She sat next to me couple of times and we just started chatting about studies and what not. One thing led to another and we are in 1 year relationship already.

Trending

Latest posts