Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
By the way, any advice on posting here. This is my first thread

by the way, any advice posting here. This is my first thread and although it went plat, I got more than 30 qashin while my gf was drugged brutally.
just troll harder and remember its just jokes on the internett i doesn't mean shit

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I do not need to write much like the previous year where I strongly emphasised on this issue , raised awareness and I see today my legacy woke up the sleeping Geeljires, I'm very proud of this young generation, witnessing their strong work and resilience to revive and revitalising our dying customs and tradition.
They have singlehandedly taken down the spineless bootyclapping ayraabs.

I congratulate them and roast coffee beans for this occasion.
Now I will die in peace , knowing there are millions like me against the cultural and linguistic genocide.

:ahh::salute:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You're right that the vast majority do not speak arabic but there are plenty of people I've seen and debated personally that have advocated for it to be not only used as a language but as a first language as they believe it will make them more muslim, now i know it's just social media but you do have to wonder how many more harbor these thoughts and truly believe that not only is speaking just their language is more islamic, but dressing up like them and claiming to be from them/claiming to be them. I see where this becomes a problem, this is just cultural evaporation, losing the entirety of your own or a majority of your own for another, then there are people who believe culture as a whole should be done away with, usually those who say that are salafis. Now speaking arabic will make it much easier to understand many aspects of our deen it being used as the only language that the people speak would in my opinion just create a big identity crisis.

Also in regards to their clothes i do not think we should copy them and instead revive the everyday use of our traditional clothes and even modify some to fit islamic standards of modesty, i see it as a much better alternative to the nitpicks of whatever arabs dumped at our shores and would in all instill cultural pride which is key to the strength of a people, uniqueness, i hate to call them out but I'd rather not want to see Somalia end up like Sudan :mjlol:
I agree with you 💯💪

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wait! Is this some online tribe you folks formed and the membership is granted based on some qualifications?
yes we have one rule and that is don't be a cuun we don't them stiking up the place with their presence low grade speices have a way off smelling like a plauge ridden 13th byzantine stripp club

Last edited:
Wallahi, I am not. You can check my introduction. The thing is I thought this forum was not this conservative. If I knew this, I would not have brought her all together. If you check the first page, a person who knows my gf is Jewish started talking about nazis and I had to shut him down, shit hit the fan from there. @Halimo Supremist started giving me qashin and everyone started being an antisemite.

She is well positioned to understand the tribal mentality with her jewish background saxib. She should feel at home. Plus you can tell her 25% of sephardic jews share genetic heritage with Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts