#ArabBootyclapper Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nationalism is haram stop making what is haram permissible. Stop claiming Islam if u can't follow basic teachings NATIONALISM IS HARAAM. any people who want to change Islam are kaafir.

Ya Allah I am so emotional now look how they speak as if they are Islamic scholars they want to change Islam wallahi I have never seen such bullshit in my life may Allah protect us nationalism is haram don't effin change my religion

Why does every Somali gaal like to portray themselves as wadani?

Once you leave the Deen you forfeit your right to have any say in matters pertaining to Somalia. It's a Muslim country with a majority Muslim populace and if Somalia was an Islamic State you would all be branded as traitors to the State and even executed if you caused any fitna. Your rights would not be protected if you interfere with State matters or tried to promote your warped beliefs.
Tell em.:diddyswag:

Uh.. Them arabs hate me.. Them arabs treat me bad..nigga u can't even treat yourself right... U can't even sort out your shit without playing a victim...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
"Ethiopia's Somali region" like it's nothing. Somalis these days. What if was "Ethiopias Puntland region" how would you feel about it then?
What do you want me to call it?

Internationally it's recognised as being a part of Ethiopia hence the name Ethiopia's Somali region.

Puntland? What are you implying? That I don't care for the Somalis who live there? Far from it.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yup this @Cognitivedissonance is Anti-Somali salafi/takfiri nuttcase. He has been accusing muslim Somalis of being gaalos

He says nationalism is harram yet forgets the fact that he is pushing for religious nationalism, by trying to politicize the religion of Islam. Pushing for Pan-Islamisms. Doesn't this contradict what he is Saying? No Logic behind it, Especially since he links it up with arab nationalism. This sort of simplistic and unsophisticated understanding of Islam and it's objectives is very dangerous.

He is also good at creating false dischotomy to make an argument to legitimize his self loathing.

Look at this hypocrite somalis in ogaden are not muslims worth a frickin care? What happened to your ummah? You piece of Shit how can you dehumanize your fellow muslims like this?
You can't be a Muslim & believe in nationalism, you can't pick & choose which part of Islam you want to follow, it's really all or nothing.

Quit with the slander, who have i called gaal? If it walks like a duck & it quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This man is an Arabid twerker, I don't use the word bootyclapper to describe him. He has taken dick riding to another level.
Somalia will forever ne consumed by chaos if it remains in the Arab league.
But that's just my opinion
You don't even believe in the caliphate. I wouldn't throw stones if I live in a glass house.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If only these niggas coupd extend da love dey have for Arabs to Somalis

:meleshame:

I personally seen dese niggas spewin da most hateful shit against Somalis from other clans, b-but don't generalize a-arabs they're our b-brothers remember

Nationalism haram brehs comin from da only niggas dat don't have a country makes a lot of sense for y'all to be bringing dat up

I aint see Saudi, Iraqi, Yemeni shittin on dey country cuz nationalism haram tho, they deportin y'all niggas like Mexicans

But we did this to ourselves right, but da Arabs aint do it to themselves right

The self hate real af brehs

Arab Justice Warriors

If only these niggas coupd extend da love dey have for Arabs to Somalis

I personally seen dese niggas spewin da most hateful shit against Somalis from other clans, b-but don't generalize a-arabs they're our b-brothers remember

Nationalism haram brehs comin from da only niggas dat don't have a country makes a lot of sense for y'all to be bringing dat up

I aint see Saudi, Iraqi, Yemeni shittin on dey country cuz nationalism haram tho, they deportin y'all niggas like Mexicans

But we did this to ourselves right, but da Arabs aint do it to themselves right

The self hate real af brehs

Arab Justice Warriors

Dafuq you talking about?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arabs will always be superior to the Zanj, alhamdullilah my daddy 500 yrs ago was arab, I will kiss his feet in the afterlife, Thank you Mr. Jeberti for making me arab:friendhug:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Who gives a shit about them. I hear Arab this and that too much online. When they have little to do with Somalis. :mindblown: Repeat after me Soomaali baan ahay. Not Ana min Sudani.

Last edited:
Arab Justice Warriors :ulachen001:

That term describes them very well. I'll start using that .
:draketf:Look at this dhandhan, you shouldn't be slandering ANY race. There's nothing special about Arabs we don't have special allegiance to them but your obsession with them is just cringe worthy.:ohlord:

What can you expect from a gaal though this dhocil has lost her mind.:drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending