S

SOMACOON

Sure they did
DSC01368.jpg

Her name is Vimto, of course she'd be a bootyclapper :dead:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Her name is Diana. Her parents name her a non religious Arabic name.

That tells you everything.

I bet you would name your kids Mark or Jennifer. Smh.

No such thing as "Arab bootyclapper". Nothing wrong with people caring about the plight of their Muslim brothers and sisters and being involved in their affairs as they should be.

T

Tokio

Sorry but that's coming from you, a certified cadaanbootyclapper. Jog on mate waxkale la kaaley next time. :drakekidding:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Where is his protesting of Ethiopian occupation? Absolutely shameless.

That nigga is related to me through marriage. He does post relentlessly on FB about the Ethiopian government and the atrocities they commit tbf. And despite not being religious at all he is part of the #FreePalestine crowd. I told him to keep up the campaign against Ethiopia but please drop the Palestine cause .

:francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That nigga is related to me through marriage. He does post relentlessly on FB about the Ethiopian government and the atrocities they commit tbf. And despite not being religious at all he is part of the #FreePalestine crowd. I told him to keep up the campaign against Ethiopia but please drop the Palestine cause .

:francis:
Sharing information with your atheist brother about your Muslim relatives are we lol

I've noticed atheists tend to be more empathetic towards each other, there's some loyalty there, I mean what is it since you believe in nothing. There's no difference between a Palestinian Muslim & a Somali one as far as I'm concerned & to compare the plight of the Palestinians to what's going on in Ethiopians Somali region is simply adding insult to injury. why don't you concentrate on reaching out to more cadaan atheists such as your self instead of trying to cause disunity between Muslim brothers & sisters in Islam.

One thing I've noticed about Somali forums compared to other forums is how emotional Somalis can be. They're easily offended.

Just the other day I saw a crazy idiot attack Menace for posting a picture of a Somali girl without a hijab. These people are absolutely insane. They even ruin the internet

S

SOMACOON

One thing I've noticed about Somali forums compared to other forums is how emotional Somalis can be. They're easily offended.

Just the other day I saw a crazy idiot bash Menace for posting a picture of a Somali girl without a hijab. These people are absolutely insane. They even ruin the internet
You banned a niggah 5000+ miles because you felt offended, i don't think you're entitled to calaacal saxaiibkiis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts