#ArabBootyclapper Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
One thing I've noticed about Somali forums compared to other forums is how emotional Somalis can be. They're easily offended.

Just the other day I saw a crazy idiot attack Menace for posting a picture of a Somali girl without a hijab. These people are absolutely insane. They even ruin the internet

since you believe in democracy then it's only right that the overwhelming majority of Somali who are Muslims be heard.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sharing information with your atheist brother about your Muslim relatives are we lol

I've noticed atheists tend to be more empathetic towards each other, there's some loyalty there, I mean what is it since you believe in nothing. There's no difference between a Palestinian Muslim & a Somali one as far as I'm concerned & to compare the plight of the Palestinians to what's going on in Ethiopians Somali region is simply adding insult to injury. why don't you concentrate on reaching out to more cadaan atheists such as your self instead of trying to cause disunity between Muslim brothers & sisters in Islam.

Why do you prioritize Arab struggle over Somalis being brutalized in K5?

I care more about a Somali Muslim than I do about filthy cadaan atheists. I'm a wadani. Unlike you. You care for foreigners over your own people.

Im patriotic. You're a sell out.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I care more about a Somali Muslim than I do about filthy cadaan atheists. I'm a wadani. Unlike you. You care for foreigners over your own people.

Islam means to submit & surrender your will to what Allah has willed. One can't be a nationalist & be a Muslim, I mean Islam is a way of life, what I'm implying is that there's only loyalty to other Muslims without differentiating between them based on race, gender, ethnicity, poor or rich.

To compare the open air prison called Palestine to Ethiopia's Somali region just beggars belief.

S

SOMACOON

Islam means to submit & surrender your will to what Allah has willed. One can't be a nationalist & be a Muslim, I mean Islam is a way of life, what I'm implying is that there's only loyalty to other Muslims without differentiating between them based on race, gender, ethnicity, poor or rich.

To compare the open air prison called Palestine to Ethiopia's Somali region just beggars belief.
You're an Arabid bootyclaper, in fact your bootyclappin so hard that it should be labled, "twerking"
One can be a nationalist and be Muslim. Theres not a global force where unity is formed based on religion.
Somalia' will remain regressed if it continues forming relations with Arab countries. Our knees and legs are tied together simply because we've got idiots such as yourself who would bootyclap for Arabia rather than disowning the Arab league and their repugnant ethics and ideologies.

One should be concerned about the issues in their backyard. I've met Somalis who would join Arabs out of, "i arag, waan ku jeclahay" but would sleep in when people are exhibiting and protesting about issues concerning their own backyards.

Why does every Somali gaal like to portray themselves as wadani?

Once you leave the Deen you forfeit your right to have any say in matters pertaining to Somalia. It's a Muslim country with a majority Muslim populace and if Somalia was an Islamic State you would all be branded as traitors to the State and even executed if you caused any fitna. Your rights would not be protected if you interfere with State matters or tried to promote your warped beliefs.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Once you leave the Deen you forfeit your right to have any say in matters pertaining to Somalia. It's a Muslim country with a majority Muslim populace and if Somalia was an Islamic State you would all be branded as traitors to the State and even executed if you caused any fitna. Your rights would not be protected if you interfere with State matters or tried to promote your warped beliefs.

Somalia isn't governed by Sharia law so technically it is a Muslim majority country, but not a Muslim country.

You're an Arabid bootyclaper, in fact your bootyclappin so hard that it should be labled, "twerking"
One can be a nationalist and be Muslim. Theres not a global force where unity is formed based on religion.
Somalia' will remain regressed if it continues forming relations with Arab countries. Our knees and legs are tied together simply because we've got idiots such as yourself who would bootyclap for Arabia rather than disowning the Arab league and their repugnant ethics and ideologies.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

You don't believe in one ummah or the caliphate? lol

Hafez

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is absolutely right, there's no such thing as being a 'wadani' in Islam, heck nationalism did not even exist at the time of the companions (RA). Everyone affiliated themselves with their tribe whether they were in North Africa or Hijaz, there was no such thing as being 'proud' of the land you hail from. In fact the whole caliphate was literally one nation and the Muslims could migrate to anywhere they see fit within the caliphate.

S

SOMACOON

Somalia isn't governed by Sharia law so technically it is a Muslim majority country, but not a Muslim country.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

You don't believe in one ummah or the caliphate? lol
If Islam was unified under, "Muslimnimo" i would than perhaps support a caliphate. But in today's society, every nation seeks to earn what the other doesn't have. We should be forming allies based on common interests rather than being consumed by a fake caliphate that wishes to benefit from us. Theres not an Islamic state baring the black flag which governs with an iron fist, a union where everyone involved benefits mutually
Arabia wishes to bankrupt Somalia, the unity formed based on religion is shallow. This is a politics. There is no caliphate, there is no, "Muslims for Muslims" the Arab league sided with the opposition in 1977, I'm sure thats exactly why allies are formed.
Barre should've left the league the moment he brought our troops home. Nacaska

S

Shamis

"Ethiopia's Somali region" like it's nothing. Somalis these days. What if was "Ethiopias Puntland region" how would you feel about it then?

M

Mr.Stone

A Somali gaal forfeits to have any say in the matter of Somalia because he/she left the diin, but on the other hand all the foreigners who are gaal have a say in the matter in Somalia and bank roll and feed Somalia :sitdown:, Hell will freeze over before Somalia becomes a Islamic state because of the strategic location of that country every nation on this planet especially the super powered gaal nation wants hands on that nation and it's strategic location too bad so sad:sureman: maybe if Somalia was located in another place maybe :mjkkk:, besides in islam is it not haram to kill another Muslim ? if you kill a Muslim doesn't that take you out of the fold of Islam ? so what have Somalis been doing for the past two decades they been killing Muslim after Muslim en masse ie leaving Islam in droves unbeknownst to them :pachah1::dance::cryinglaughsmiley: anyway it's back to the kitchen with you and stay there digaag yahey.

back-in-the-kitchen-meme.jpg

And the Arab booty clapper call was My Ummah My Ummah where art thou i haven been clapping for eternity in patience :qri8gs7::qri8gs7: i wait for thou, to rescue a damsel in distress until then i will be clapping :qri8gs7::qri8gs7: in the most grandiose way for thou art My Ummah, and once thy rescue thine damsel in distress in good will thine will bestow and shower upon thee twerkings and clappings :qri8gs7: thou hast never seeing before, and so the call goes My Ummah My Ummah where art thou.

Brought to you by Rapheal Dela Ghetto. :donkey:

maybe gaza should just join israel and they won't be an open air prison anymore.

Yup this @Cognitivedissonance is Anti-Somali salafi/takfiri nuttcase. He has been accusing muslim Somalis of being gaalos

He says nationalism is harram yet forgets the fact that he is pushing for religious nationalism, by trying to politicize the religion of Islam. Pushing for Pan-Islamisms. Doesn't this contradict what he is Saying? No Logic behind it, Especially since he links it up with arab nationalism. This sort of simplistic and unsophisticated understanding of Islam and it's objectives is very dangerous.

He is also good at creating false dischotomy to make an argument to legitimize his self loathing.

Tens of thousands of ethnic Somali civilians living in eastern Ethiopia’s
Somali Regional State are experiencing serious abuses and a looming humanitarian crisis in the context of a little-known conflict between the
Ethiopian government and an Ethiopian Somali rebel movement. The situation is critical. Since mid-2007, thousands of people have fled,
seeking refuge in neighboring Somalia and Kenya from widespread
Ethiopian military attacks on civilians and villages that amount to war
crimes and crimes against humanity.For those who remain in the war-affected area, continuing abuses by both rebels and Ethiopian troops pose a direct threat to their survival and create a pervasive culture of fear. The Ethiopian military campaign of forced relocations and destruction of villages reduced in early 2008 compared to its peak in mid-2007, but other abuses-including arbitrary detentions, torture, and mistreatment in detention-are continuing. These are combining with severe restrictions on movement and commercial trade, minimal access to independent relief assistance, a worsening drought, and rising food prices to create a highly vulnerable population at risk of humanitarian disaster.

Look at this hypocrite somalis in ogaden are not muslims worth a frickin care? What happened to your ummah? You piece of Shit how can you dehumanize your fellow muslims like this?

S

SOMACOON

"Ethiopia's Somali region" like it's nothing. Somalis these days. What if was "Ethiopias Puntland region" how would you feel about it then?
This man is an Arabid twerker, I don't use the word bootyclapper to describe him. He has taken dick riding to another level.
Somalia will forever ne consumed by chaos if it remains in the Arab league.
But that's just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending