Arab youtuber shows off his Somali tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
How do you know? How often do you come down Tottenham?

i've seen her in camden still all the baddest somali girls go college them sides, i will never step foot in tottenham i battered a couple totty hawyie when they came mile end footy a while back , im a dead man in them sides

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
i've seen her in camden still all the baddest somali girls go college them sides, i will never step foot in tottenham i battered a couple totty hawyie when they came mile end footy a while back , im a dead man in them sides
Camden? So she probably goes CNI.

Footy at mile end? That must have been time back. We kick ball at NPK, local.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Camden? So she probably goes CNI.

Footy at mile end? That must have been time back. We kick ball at NPK, local.

NPK is Madow central, yh i think she goes their couple of my secondary school guys go CNI too, can't lie i would accept cadcads as somalis just for her, but cadcads do expire by 30 so i'll go back to somali somali

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
@fox Seven sisters mosque has all the former s that turned religious in them doing aliymah course gonna take my younger cousin their and try move to them girls still

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
NPK is Madow central, yh i think she goes their couple of my secondary school guys go CNI too, can't lie i would accept cadcads as somalis just for her, but cadcads do expire by 30 so i'll go back to somali somali
Madows round npk r cool with the somalis. They got patterned back in the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts