Arab youtuber shows off his Somali tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
that guy is a youtube kid he probably got bullied by somalis from tpl and that (even though tpl is wet)

You mofos must be really ugly to consider her a "baddie" - for a Somali girl, maybe you can say she is just above average (6/10). And on the other hand, that's one ugly looking mofo. Either she is a and the dude got money. Or - she is one of those "personality over looks" types :mjlol:

She's a baddie cuz she's lightskin.....

When a macaanto is lightskin it just changes everything, she suddenly becomes a 10....

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
The cancer will spread bro. 20 years from today everyone will be like her. The end is coming. Going to make hijrah to Makkah soon. Just need to sought out my money.

I live in seven sisters bro. Turkish girls have more akhlaaq than soomaali girls. You're right, most women are lost souls.

Yo akhi wallahi Turkish girls are worse then somali chicks. Their culture is super liberal. They women smoke and some even openly drink. Don't let a loud minority make you assume all somali girls are bads. You can find alot who are miskeen, they just have loud personalities.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Nah Nah south Tottenhams Habar jeclo aaden madobe. Hawiyes dont pass south Tottenham tesco.

Kkkkk you know too much, i think you're going to qarxiis me.

my nans adam madoobe but we from the east side baby. All adam madoobe women in east live in that dahabshill care home in Bethenal green

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Nah Nah south Tottenhams Habar jeclo aaden madobe. Hawiyes dont pass south Tottenham tesco.

Kkkkk you know too much, i think you're going to qarxiis me.

Black adams are darkskin and appropriate hawyie cultural so they look like hawyie youth and that's why i probably mistake them for hawyie

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I can easily find out who you are. Do you go Finsbury Mosque for jumah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Black adams are darkskin and appropriate hawyie cultural so they look like hawyie youth and that's why i probably mistake them for hawyie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was the you had crush on taken by a black guy? What is your infatuation with them?
... :ohlord:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I know your college. I know where you lived. If I try you'll be exposed in 24hrs. Just wait till I'm back in London bby :p

lol theirs 14 somalis that live in my area the same age as me and go to the same college to, woolwich is a large town uno, if you are really from stratford i could find out from them wet somalis who chill near cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts