Arab twitter says your a tourist in Islam if you can’t speak Arabic /Somali twitter diagrees

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
niqqas will say that they don't wanna learn arabic which is useful in learning deen and Quran but then go on and learn korean or Swedish or some other useless language. :silanyosmile:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I can confirm it is real and spreading since 2018. If you follow the Arab media the failure of Arab spring and its devolution into sectarian war caused a lot of hardship to the average Arab youth. All they wish for now is tahribing to Europe and securing a livelihood, religion is a priority limited to the elders the youth are not as adherent.

I know actual people from these countries and they would know if apostasy was a rising issue. I'm not denying there are some misled fools but it is blown completely out of proportion. Face it, Islam is here to stay, and it the fastest growing religion in the world alhamdulillah.

Another thing most Atheist Arabs will not dare to come out of the closet. Arabs are particularly brutal when it comes to exclusion they disown their children if they leave Islam so most of them are nonpracticing Muslims who keep the facade to remain close with involved with immediate & extended family.

Last edited:
I know actual people from these countries and they would know if apostasy was a rising issue. I'm not denying there are some misled fools but it is blown completely out of proportion. Face it, Islam is here to stay, and it the fastest growing religion in the world alhamdulillah.

I'm Muslim & lived half of my life in Arab countries, trust me when I say a lot of Arab youth are indifferent or keep appearances.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Posting some fake map which validates your murtad views. This is beyond pathetic, you have to be mentally deficient to believe any of those numbers, especially the ones claiming 45.7 of Tunisians and 35.8% of Libyans are murtads. This is all just a way for you to cope with the fact that you isolated yourself from 99.99% of Somalis. You might as well call yourself ethiopian now because they are far more likely to accept you.

Lol you wahhabis cope so hard when you realize your own extreme interpretation of Islam backfired and caused secularism to grow in the Muslim world.

Egypt for example removed anything Islamic (Quran verses, Hadith) from school books to stop extremism, this is only the beginning

Last edited:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I'm Muslim & lived half of my life in Arab countries, trust me when I say a lot of Arab youth are indifferent or keep appearances.

Exactly, this guy from the UAE told me that it’s an unspoken secret that most of the people in government are non-religious or don’t really believe in Islam

Who would want to learn this.

t677j10jtu241.jpg

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Ex muslim are so angry and obsessed with Islam. It’s so pathetic. Yes you need to learn arabic for your own salvation... how can you follow a religion you understand nothing about only based on translation. .... some of you have low self esteem stop the victim play and the hypocrisy.... if you love somaliniimo so much you wouldn’t be in the west proudly speaking a foreigner language and having a broken somali.

arabic is the most spoken language of africa and arabs are our biggest trade partners. learning the language is a no brainer unless @HIBAQ123 wants arabs to learn af somali lmao.
I wish to see Arabs get completely destroyed, forget seeing them speak Somali

Last edited:
Why do you have a problem with speaking Arabic but you have no problems with speaking English if you are Muslim and you don’t speak Arabic you should learn it as it is beneficial for you
Differentiate between traditional Arabic and modern Arabic. Modern Arabic is useless and furthers Arab supremacy.

Trending

Latest posts