Arab queen cooks iftar for Somali husband

3 out of 5 cousin's I GREW UP WITH ARE MARRIED TO ARAB WOMEN IT REALLY IS NOT HARD TO GET AT ARAB WOMEN IN MICHIGAN STATE AKA DEARBORN AND OHIO AND CANADA IN THE MIDDLE EAST IT WOULD BE HARD BECAUSE OF THE RAMPANT RACISM TOWARDS ANYONE DARK SKIN IN THE ARAB WORLD

SHES CUTE GREEN EYES AND THE DUDE NEEDS TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT AND HE HAS DECENT FACE GOOD COUPLE MAY GOD BLESS THEM

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Honestly what is wrong with you? How dare you speak like that about your fellow somali??? War kani yaa naga qabto? :draketf: Kaani Somali maaha, sheegato waaxid :pacspit:
What's the matter ukhti?? I love all women equally and I'm a proud Somali :icon e smile:

Somali genes are strong against Arabs. The kid looks more like him than like her.

Somali genes are mainly weak against White Europeans who make their kids not resemble the Somali parent at all (often, not always though).
HEY BRO ARE THERE ANY LATE 20S AND 30S ON THIS SITE IM 28 FEEL LIKE A GEEZER

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
What's the matter ukhti?? I love all women equally and I'm a proud Somali :icon e smile:

"Anaa carab wa ana Bani Haashim akhii"
5CDCDADD-5C50-4560-BB72-5B3DBA8FD8B2.jpeg

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

aakhi you‘re a sheegato, how dare you speak like that about somali women? And if youre truly somali then youre nin is nacay :pacspit: :susp:

3 out of 5 cousin's I GREW UP WITH ARE MARRIED TO ARAB WOMEN IT REALLY IS NOT HARD TO GET AT ARAB WOMEN IN MICHIGAN STATE AKA DEARBORN AND OHIO AND CANADA IN THE MIDDLE EAST IT WOULD BE HARD BECAUSE OF THE RAMPANT RACISM TOWARDS ANYONE DARK SKIN IN THE ARAB WORLD

SHES CUTE GREEN EYES AND THE DUDE NEEDS TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT AND HE HAS DECENT FACE GOOD COUPLE MAY GOD BLESS THEM

Do you have autism? or something. Why do you type in caps-lock all of the time?.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
She is beautiful mashallah and is cooking Somali afur(Malawax Byur) for her Somali husband. Iraqi girls are very much cultured and love spoiling their husbands. Thus brother like myself doesn't have to deal with the buuq and qeeylo that comes from bucktoothed big forehead females from a certain race mashallah :icon lol:

Her nose does give off she is mixed with black. Arab women are known to have thin feminine noses, but anyways good job to her for being a good submissive wife.