Arab queen cooks iftar for Somali husband

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
She is beautiful mashallah and is cooking Somali afur(Malawax Byur) for her Somali husband. Iraqi girls are very much cultured and love spoiling their husbands. Thus brother like myself doesn't have to deal with the buuq and qeeylo that comes from bucktoothed big forehead females from a certain race mashallah :icon lol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@21:55 she said something that I've always believed about somalis but seem to be a myth on this site. Also Cyrus do you break your fast and rush to slander somali females

:dead:

Apollo

VIP
Somali genes are strong against Arabs. The kid looks more like him than like her.

Somali genes are mainly weak against White Europeans who make their kids not resemble the Somali parent at all (often, not always though).

Apollo

VIP
I wonder how most people on this site would've react if the thread title was Arab King cooks iftar for Somali wife.

:yacadiim:

b6xa2ujdr2d31.png

He had to ask his daughter to translate what his wife said nacaala :damn:

I will only marry a Xalimo, I can't have my wife talk shit without me knowing what she said

psyche

To each their own
It seems the guy was able to marry up in terms of looks. He must be a gem among men in order to get someone like that.

But what I find more interesting is how strong his genes are. The kid doesn't even look mixed, I legit thought it was the dude's little sister because her face is basically copy paste from her father's.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Not really, imo, they both look average. He's a bit skinny fat but looks average otherwise, while she looks like an average Arab woman.
ive seen average arab women they look manly most of the time she looks like the cute 20 percent of arab women am sure a lot of arabs are cringing in the comment section

Apollo

VIP
I’ve noticed this as well, why do you think that is?

Maybe because Arabs are closer to Horners compared to Europeans, don't know really.

ive seen average arab women they look manly most of the time she looks like the cute 20 percent of arab women not am sure a lot of arabs are cringing in the comment section

Maybe she looks hot for Saudi/Gulf standards (because they are all fat and don't beautify themselves much). But most other Arab countries, most of the women look like that, especially in her age range (looks like early 30s). She's not above average for an Arab woman.

It seems the guy was able to marry up in terms of looks. He must be a gem among men in order to get someone like that.

But what I find more interesting is how strong his genes are. The kid doesn't even look mixed, I legit thought it was the dude's little sister because her face is basically copy paste from her father's.
Looks don't matter that much for men, as long as you're not ugly or short, you can get any girl

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
She is beautiful mashallah and is cooking Somali afur(Malawax Byur) for her Somali husband. Iraqi girls are very much cultured and love spoiling their husbands. Thus brother like myself doesn't have to deal with the buuq and qeeylo that comes from bucktoothed big forehead females from a certain race mashallah :icon lol:

Bless me with a Lebanese, Syrian or Jordanian wife, ya Rabbi...

Amin!

:banderas:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Wow his daughter looks eritrean or horner.

:gucciwhat: :obama:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Maybe because Arabs are closer to Horners compared to Europeans, don't know really.

Maybe she looks hot for Saudi/Gulf standards (because they are all fat and don't beautify themselves much). But most other Arab countries, most of the women look like that, especially in her age range (looks like early 30s). She's not above average for an Arab woman.
This girl is half somali half italian
How Somali would you say she looks?

Trending