Arab queen cooks iftar for Somali husband

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
She's got African blood in her, she's quite dark and has big lips.
Arab women don't really have thin lips but you can tell she's part negro.

Iraqi women without negro blood
You can see the difference.
20200506_001536.jpg
20200506_001459.jpg

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
It's lip fillers sis. I know arab girls well. There's a few with big lips.
I believe this girl is related to Bantu Africans from Tanzania.
Sis????????? Im a guy !!!!!!! Read my title
And no i mean in real life.
I barely see thin lips that's for European whites.
20200506_024202.jpg

Imran

waddup
African genetics in general are really strong if some black dude from Nigeria marries a russian women the kids always gonna look more black it is what is.

Its because she is Arab, Somalis have a deep rooted inferiority complex towards the Arabs
To make it worse Somali's have an inferiority complex towards YEMENI's, who are the nïggers of the Arab world.

Every day, I realize how some Somali's are truly bottom of the barrel, disgusting booty clappers

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
To make it worse Somali's have an inferiority complex towards YEMENI's, who are the nïggers of the Arab world.

Every day, I realize how some Somali's are truly bottom of the barrel, disgusting booty clappers

Every Diaspora Somali: "I'm half Yemeni and my family grew up in Aden" :mjlol:

Every Diaspora Somali: "I'm half Yemeni and my family grew up in Aden" :mjlol:
Somali's in school like "I'm half Yemeni lol"

Uneducated white kid "Oh wow! Can you speak some Arabic then?"

Somali: "Oh yeh ofc umm, bismilahi rahmani raheem"

Uneducated white kid: "that sounds cool! what does that mean?"

Somali: "I'm from Yemen and I love Aden very much"

I'm not shitting you, that was an exchange I heard in college from a Somali who looked like this
1588748897219.png

Fucking disgusting people

She is beautiful mashallah and is cooking Somali afur(Malawax Byur) for her Somali husband. Iraqi girls are very much cultured and love spoiling their husbands. Thus brother like myself doesn't have to deal with the buuq and qeeylo that comes from bucktoothed big forehead females from a certain race mashallah :icon lol:

sorry apthi for disappointing you but you clearly just insulted your hoyo and what allah created fasted for nothing, the depths of jahannam waiting for u :mjswag:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@Cyrus
She is beautiful mashallah and is cooking Somali afur(Malawax Byur) for her Somali husband. Iraqi girls are very much cultured and love spoiling their husbands. Thus brother like myself doesn't have to deal with the buuq and qeeylo that comes from bucktoothed big forehead females from a certain race mashallah :icon lol:

I don't want to offend anyone here or anyone into crossbreeding
:mjlol:
but I cannot help myself noticing so many SIMPS larping as real men , when they are in fact effeminate ostriches attracting hairy birds .
They are pathetic individuals suffering from low self esteem issues as the OP himself although the OP often conflicts with his sexual orientation , hence his preferences for hairy women are not even self explanatory when this nigga is a walking Soddom and Gomorrah :heh:

Do you have autism? or something. Why do you type in caps-lock all of the time?.
NO BUT YOUR CHILD WILL BE BECAUSE YOU MADE FUN OF THAT GROUP TISK TISK PATHETIC HUMAN BEING YOU ARE ITS MY SIGNATURE TO TYPE IN CAPS NOW HOPE OFF MY DICK AND NEVER @ ME I AM NOT YOUR FATHER

Last edited:
IMAGINE LIVING YOUR LIFE MAKING FUN LITTLE VIDEOS OF YOUR FAMILY AND HAVING SSPOT INCELS MAKING 10 PAGES WITH HUNDREDS OF REPLIES ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND HOW AVERAGE YOUR WIFE IS YET HALF THE DUDES ON HERE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT VAGINA SPELLS LIKE KKKKKKKK SOMALI BOY WINNING

KKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. OKAY NO WONDER UK MALIS ARE GOOFIES